Check out Bustle's 'Save The Date' and other videos on Facebook and the Bustle app across Apple TV, Roku, and Amazon Fire TV. Does your guy ask questions about you? Personal Questions You Should Ask Your Boyfriend. "Couples with similar financial styles and goals will do better than those with big differences," Matthews says. What Men Should Know About Dating An Independent Woman, How To Get A Girlfriend: 5 Steps To Going Official, How To Ask A Girl On A Date The Right Way, 7 Surefire Signs She Wants A Serious Relationship With You. Does your partner like to play computer games or read? Knowing how your partner likes to decompress and relax will help you help them whenever they're having a rough time. Be open to see open. 52. “I never interrupt him when he’s working with his techie gizmos or his cars in the shed. To enable Verizon Media and our partners to process your personal data select 'I agree', or select 'Manage settings' for more information and to manage your choices. Everyone is different, but here’s my list of the top 10 things you should look for in a guy: 1. 21. “Whether it’s my ex or his ex, he just hates talking about exes in general”, said Bosky. 4. Can the guy you’re with laugh at himself? The answer will tell you so much about their character. Find out more about how we use your information in our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy. 6. 5. "Aside from yourself, it is important to know who else plays a significant and important role in their life," Bizzoco says. Diet Coke? Ask questions and spend quality time together. However you define family, it’s important for your partner to have an idea of where you stand. “We love complaining, whining and being grumpy, only with the intention of being pampered and gaining attention, but men hate that”, said Selena. He’s self-sacrificing. Ask your person what they need and be clear about your needs. Sure, it’s great to go on a fancy trip or have an exciting weekend, but how do you feel in his presence? It's not always fun to talk about finances with your partner, but if you're planning to build a life together, it's important to be on the same page about your individual and combined debts. Dealing with an Ex: They’re Still in Touch and I Hate It! You might already know your partner's life story, but asking them what they feel their best-ever decision was will give you insight into what they value and how they view their own personal history. Knowing the answer to this question will make you a better partner.". Elevate your love life with practical dating advice delivered right to your inbox. Dating In Your 30s As A Man: What Men Wish You Knew, How To Tell If A Guy Likes You At Work: 6 Things To Look Out For, How to Break Up With Your Boyfriend When You Still Love Him, The Best Bisexual Dating Apps Out There Today, How The Gay Hookup Culture Is Affecting Mental Health In 2020, Lesbian Dating Advice That’s Actually Useful, Gay Dating Advice To Help You Navigate Being Single, Dating In Your 30s: How to Leave All the BS Behind, 6 Things You Should Know About Dating In Your 30s, 40+ Dating: 5 Ways It’s Changed Since You Were Last Single, 40 And Single: It’s Not Too Late To Meet Someone Great, How To Stand Out From The Crowd As A 40-Year-Old Woman, New Year’s Resolutions for Dating Over 40, Dating For Older People: Why Love Is Very Much Alive After 50, 50 And Single Again: How To Get Back Out There, The Joys of an Older Woman Younger Man Relationship: Advice and Insight, The Best Dating Sites for Seniors Over 50, Dating A Guy With Kids: What You Should Know, 7 Practical Tips For Dating A Woman With Kids, Starting a Blended Family: Here’s How to Make It Work, 9 Things You Have to Accept Dating a Single Mom. "You should know your partner’s favorite sexual positions and what pleases them in bed," Rappaport says. ", If you're a couple whose go-to activity is watching TV together, there's no doubt you already know each other's favorite TV shows and movies. He loves me to the moon and back, and I fall in love with him all over again every day. Flirting is her hobby, love is her passion, and her dream is for her clients to have loving relationships. "It's important to know whether or not your partner wants kids and how they envision the future dynamics of the family unit. 4. That’s when you know you’re with a keeper. Gatorade? If you know what your partner considers to be their weaknesses, you'll be better able to help them work on/through those over time. Here’s our list of 12 questions your partner should be able to answer, ranging from super important to kind of silly. 10 Things Your Current Boyfriend Should Know About Your Ex. If your partner knows your go-to drink order, they can be ready for your refill!​, This is critical. 10 Low-Key First Date Ideas For When You Want To Keep It Chill, How To Pick A Great First Date Outfit For Men: The Definitive Guide, Top 10 Signs You’re In A Cuffing Season Relationship, Why Online Dating Sucks And How You Can Do It Better, Online Dating Rules: Today’s 7 Smart Commandments, 8 Witty Dating Profile Examples To Help Inspire Yours, How To Write A Dating Profile For A Man: 9 Useful Tips, The Secrets To A Really Good Dating Profile, Clever Tinder Pick-Up Lines That Are Actually Charming, 12 Unique Things To Ask A Girl On A Dating App, How To Start A Conversation With A Girl Online Without Being Creepy, 4 Smart Steps for Successful Tinder Conversations.