On the other hand, if you’ve been dating for a while it can be a sign that things are a bit rocky. If you feel that she’s uncomfortable, ask about her first kiss instead. Sometimes your typical getting-to-know-you questions aren’t what you’re looking for. And when you hang out with her you can belt it out together. For assistance, look at what follows: Just started dating each other? The list you see here won’t take you all the way. Some people can do some strange things with their bodies. Whoever makes the airplane that flies the farthest gets to keep both dollars! Italy for the inspiration? Comedian Michael Ian Black has a hilarious bit on banana noises. If she’s constantly looking for ways to improve herself, you probably want to keep her around more than anything. A relationship is something that gets better over food, right? Do you ever get jealous if you see me talking to other attractive people? The things you can learn from her past relationships can highlight red flags you may have missed or – in this case – show you what someone else did that made her happy. You’ve passed the test by asking questions to ask to get to know a girl and she’s now your girlfriend. When? If I don’t express it to you, how do you know that I want to make love? Finally. Which significant other before me had the biggest impact on you? According to you, what makes for a perfect man? So whether you’ve been dating for six years or six days, here are 112 questions  you can ask your girlfriend. If she travels and appreciates those opportunities, she has the capacity to motivate you to be more worldly. Which of our kids are most like you? Our parents have their favorite child so we can have our favorite parent. Listen to her answer and never forget to give her genuine compliments. What do you think about couples who are married but live in different cities? Restaurants, entertainment, hidden spots or just about anything that qualifies as a gem to her. Those heebie-jeebies you get in your mind every time you see her dressed sexy for you, those fluttery feelings that could take your emotions skyrocketing, and those stolen glances. What’s her story? We all have different needs, which can pretty much be anything. Embarrassing! What would be that one superpower you’d want to have? (if she has asked you out). What’s the most scared you ever felt, as a child? Life doesn’t end there. If you got sick, do you think I would be there to care for you? Is there anything particular she’s afraid of? Which song comes to your mind and heart, while you think of me? A happy relationship takes work to maintain and while you may know what her favorite dinner spot is, do you know about her hidden talent that she’s freakishly good at? She has skills and she’ll love that you’re taking an interest in them. She has her reasons for liking you. When was the last time you thought about me in a positive way? What monsters stalk her in the night? You’ll help others and opens the prospects of meeting new people, thus making new friends. Do you prefer an exotic meal in five-star hotels or a supremely delicious fruit-cake from a bakery nearby? Scents can send us back in time. Sure tax incentives are nice, but divorce can be a nightmare. Some people like to learn from their own mistakes while others prefer to follow the advice they receive. Ypu, sometimes life is weird like that. What is something I could do to make you trust me even more? 33 Best Travel Trivia Questions And Answers You Should Know, 73 Best Summer Trivia Questions And Answers You Should Know. What is she most proud of? What did you learn about physical affection from your parents? Going to your local sex shop and searching for new toys is 100% worth it. Maybe she thought you were a big doofus at first but slowly grew to like you as time went on. What are they? They’re direct and will provide you with a wealth of knowledge about the girl you’re talking to. Why should every guy know some good questions to ask your girlfriend?. Communicate your needs and find a happy medium you can both agree on. OMG! This website uses cookies to improve your experience. What is your idea of being happily married? Airports are a nightmare when your flight gets delayed or canceled. What is your favorite thing I ever did for a special occasion for you? What is it I have to do to keep you in my life forever? Have yours defined as well. This is a good opportunity to share your experience as well, which will make her more comfortable knowing that you can admit you get scared sometimes. If you had a chance to mend an ex relationship, or to change its course, would you take it? Can you teach me some dancing skills? Who was the first person to have a crush on you? Hopefully she’s never walked in on her parents having sex, like what we frequently see in a TV show. Do you like to dance? Which Hollywood actor would you want, as a part of it? (if she keeps complaining about her smutty boss). From large crowds to complete silence to anything under the sun, we all have triggers that make us uneasy. Japan for the culture? Can you do anything to make it a less unusual happening? Australia for the Kangaroos? She probably has something she’s been dying to ask you but has been too nervous to actually do it. I’m sure you’ll have a great time doing this! Keep this in mind and whenever you’re with her, do your best to help her feel comfortable when she’s uneasy. Sometimes, the first kiss is epic. What did you think after your first sexual experience? This is good because you can delve into family life and her life as a child with it, those definitely made her the person she is today. All Rights Reserved. Reddit user /u/BlakeClass has a great write-up on this subject. This will speak a lot about the relationship she has with her friends. I highly recommend you visit. What are your secret thoughts when you see me at the end of the day? There’s always this one person we call our best friend. They force us to open Pandora’s box and unleash the things we’ve been keeping locked up for millennia, which isn’t always a bad thing. You never forget your first love so don’t be too angry if she says yes. The Average Shoe Size for Men: What Is It and Why Does It Matter? What’s the accomplishment you are most proud of? Is there a thing you’d want to keep doing for the rest of your life? 32 Best Christmas Trivia for Kids – Perfect for the Holiday season. Think of these as a window into the future of your relationship and a potential avenue that can lead to a long and happy life and time, or lifetime together. She should have at least one thing she takes pride in. Help her out and encourage her to reach her goals for one of the healthiest relationships you’ll ever have.