One of the prominent tribes throughout the years was Judah. Even though the 12 tribes of Israel has been diluted throughout the centuries due to inter-marriages, that does not mean that the 12 tribes of Israel do not exist anymore today. 46 Then dwelt they there until the latter time; and now when they shall begin to come. 14 And it came to pass that my father, Lehi, also found upon the plates of brass a genealogy of his fathers; wherefore he knew that he was a descendant of Joseph; yea, even that Joseph who was the son of Jacob, who was sold into Egypt, and who was preserved by the hand of the Lord, that he might preserve his father, Jacob, and all his household from perishing with famine. Very helpful. Since Joseph was extremely faithful to God in Egypt, despite all the abuses he was put through, (and considering how the great Joshua was from Ephraim) I was very heartbroken when I discovered that his 2 tribes fell into idolatry, and that most didn’t return from the exile. Thus the tribes receiving an allotment were:[16]. Your email address will not be published. And he said, I will not let thee go, except thou bless me. Which means when words like “Levi,” “Judah” and “Ephraim” show up in the Bible, they usually don’t come with an explanation—the authors assumed the first readers understood. I would like to purchase the Twelve Tribes of Israel; an Illustrated Guide. There was also a remnant from the Northern tribes that left from Jerusalem, after 720BC. Many Native Americans brothers and sisters have carried it on there shoulders during various gatherings since 8/8/08. Nephi is later told by Most High to make a ship so he could sail to the promised land which he is directed to make by God. Simeon Scattered among descendants of Israel. Thank you. I am a Chinese and I have features of a Chinese... yellow skin, dark straight hair, Rhesus blood positive, narrow eyes etc. They complete the 12 tribes of Israel. During this time, the Israelites did not have a defined system of government, and their cases were heard by judges who were guided by God. Unfortunately he was a harsh ruler. I am currently doing my own research of the 12 tribes and putting together my own study and I am definitely use this as a reference. Amen. You can see the tools I used to put this list together on the original blog post. The Messiah makes it clear that salvation is of the Jews (John 4:22). Here I will use scriptures to help you to understand where the Ten Lost Tribes Of Israel went. The Quran (7th century CE) states that the people of Moses were split into twelve tribes. I will end this here, but its true that many of the Negroes from the west coast of African are the Jews of the bible, i.e. 15 And they rejected his statutes, and his covenant that he made with their fathers, and his testimonies which he testified against them; and they followed vanity, and became vain, and went after the heathen that were round about them, concerning whom the Lord had charged them, that they should not do like them.