Read online Bible study, search parallel bibles, cross reference verses, compare translations & post comments in bible commentaries at qBible.com. 2 Corinthians 1:8 We do not want you to be uninformed, brothers and sisters, about the troubles we experienced in the province of Asia. NIV, Beautiful Word Bible Journal, Luke, Comfort Print, NIV, Story of Jesus: Experience the Life of Jesus as One Seamless Story, NIV, Cultural Backgrounds Study Bible, Personal Size, Red Letter Edition: Bringing to Life the Ancient World of Scripture, NIV, Quest Study Bible, Comfort Print: The Only Q and A Study Bible, NIV, Beautiful Word Bible Journal, Romans, Comfort Print. 2 Corinthians 1:8 - οὐ γὰρ θέλομεν ὑμᾶς ἀγνοεῖν, ἀδελφοί, ὑπὲρ τῆς... - For we do not want you to be unaware, brethren, of... - Interlinear Study Bible (C) We were under great pressure, far beyond our ability to endure, so that we despaired of life itself. of (H) Then many will give thanks(I) on our behalf for the gracious favor granted us in answer to the prayers of many. We were crushed and overwhelmed beyond our ability to endure, and we thought we would never live through it. Westcott-Hort New Testament Greek-English Interlinear with Strong's numbers. In addition you can use the Interlinear Bible and much more to enhance your understanding of God's word. (T) 17 Was I fickle when I intended to do this? 18 But as surely as God is faithful,(V) our message to you is not “Yes” and “No.” 19 For the Son of God,(W) Jesus Christ, who was preached among you by us—by me and Silas[c](X) and Timothy(Y)—was not “Yes” and “No,” but in him it has always(Z) been “Yes.” 20 For no matter how many promises(AA) God has made, they are “Yes” in Christ. NIV Reverse Interlinear Bible: English to Hebrew and English to Greek. But this happened that we might not rely on ourselves but on God,(D) who raises the dead. We were under great pressure, far beyond our ability to endure, so that we despaired of life itself. We think you ought to know, dear brothers and sisters, about the trouble we went through in the province of Asia. In a lingering time of chaos and uncertainty, are you longing to rediscover God's grace? New International Version (NIV). Watch Queue Queue. For we would not, brethren, have you ignorant of our trouble which came to us in Asia, that we were pressed out of measure, above strength, insomuch that we despaired even of life: For we do not want you to be ignorant, brothers, of the affliction we experienced in Asia. 8 We do not want you to be uninformed,(A) brothers and sisters,[a] about the troubles we experienced(B) in the province of Asia. We were under great pressure, far beyond our ability to endure, so that we despaired of life itself. Proud member Search using our Online Bible by Topic, Verse Reference or Phrase. Also included links to commentaries, concordances, dictionaries, encyclopedia and lexicons. (, California - Do Not Sell My Personal Information. 2 Corinthians 1:8 The Greek word for brothers and sisters (adelphoi) refers here to believers, both men and women, as part of God’s family; also in 8:1; 13:11. NIV, Story of Jesus: Experience the Life of Jesus as One Seamless Story, NIV, Beautiful Word Bible Journal, Acts, Comfort Print, NIV, Cultural Backgrounds Study Bible, Red Letter Edition: Bringing to Life the Ancient World of Scripture, NIV, Beautiful Word Bible Journal, Romans, Comfort Print, NIV, Quest Study Bible, Comfort Print: The Only Q and A Study Bible. 13 For we do not write you anything you cannot read or understand. He anointed(AE) us, 22 set his seal(AF) of ownership on us, and put his Spirit in our hearts as a deposit, guaranteeing what is to come.(AG). On him we have set our hope(G) that he will continue to deliver us, 11 as you help us by your prayers. (P) 16 I wanted to visit you on my way(Q) to Macedonia(R) and to come back to you from Macedonia, and then to have you send me on my way(S) to Judea. 15 Because I was confident of this, I wanted to visit you(O) first so that you might benefit twice. 2 Corinthians 1:8-22 New International Version (NIV). Please enter your email address associated with your Salem All-Pass account, then click Continue. 9 Indeed, we felt we had received the sentence of death. (AC) 21 Now it is God who makes both us and you stand firm(AD) in Christ. And I hope that, 14 as you have understood us in part, you will come to understand fully that you can boast of us just as we will boast of you in the day of the Lord Jesus.(N). 8 We do not want you to be uninformed, brothers and sisters, [] about the troubles we experienced in the province of Asia. Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright ©1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. We were under great pressure, far beyond our ability to endure, so that we despaired of life itself. 9 Indeed, we felt we had received the sentence of death. For we were so utterly burdened beyond our strength that we despaired of life itself. The entire chapter 2 Corinthians 8 interlinear (Greek/English), translated word by word and with Greek grammar parsing codes, free online New International Version (NIV). Quotations designated (NIV) are from THE HOLY BIBLE: NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION®. NIV®. Holy Bible, New International Version®, NIV® Copyright ©1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica, Inc.® Used by permission. All rights reserved worldwide. All rights reserved worldwide. 9 Indeed, we felt we had received the sentence of death. Article Images Copyright © 2020 Getty Images unless otherwise indicated. 12 Now this is our boast: Our conscience(J) testifies that we have conducted ourselves in the world, and especially in our relations with you, with integrity[b](K) and godly sincerity. Read verse in New International Version Copyright © 2019 by Zondervan. Footnotes. (C) We were under great pressure, far beyond our ability to endure, so that we despaired of life itself. Scripture quoted by permission. (E) 10 He has delivered us from such a deadly peril,(F) and he will deliver us again. 8 We do not want you to be uninformed, brothers and sisters, [] about the troubles we experienced in the province of Asia. 8 We do not want you to be uninformed,(A) brothers and sisters,[a] about the troubles we experienced(B) in the province of Asia. We were under great pressure, far beyond our ability to endure, so that we despaired of life itself. All rights reserved. $3.99 a month puts a library of commentaries, study notes, and Greek & Hebrew language tools right in your pocket. Or do I make my plans in a worldly manner(U) so that in the same breath I say both “Yes, yes” and “No, no”? Copyright © 2020, Bible Study Tools. But this happened that we might not rely on ourselves but on God,(D) who raises the dead.(E). 2 Corinthians 1:8-9 New International Version (NIV). Salem Media Group. Copyright © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by Biblica. All rights reserved worldwide. Watch Queue Queue We'll send you an email with steps on how to reset your password. And so through him the “Amen”(AB) is spoken by us to the glory of God. 9 Indeed, we felt we had received the sentence of death. 2 Corinthians 1:8-11 New International Version (NIV). 9 Indeed, we felt we had received the sentence of death. NIV Reverse Interlinear Bible: English to Hebrew and English to Greek. We do not want you to be uninformed, brothers and sisters. Copyright © 2019 by Zondervan. (L) We have done so, relying not on worldly wisdom(M) but on God’s grace. This video is unavailable. 8 We do not want you to be uninformed, brothers and sisters, [] about the troubles we experienced in the province of Asia.