Buy used Ford Explorer Sport Trac motors/engines from our network that offers up to a two-year warranty on qualified units! I can unsubscribe at anytime. Trusted by millions of users. I get better gas mileage than expected (though still not great - it's a truck, after all) and the ride is very, very smooth. A majority of all used US imports have either been in accidents, been stolen, been flooded, salvaged and rebuilt and shipped to Europe or are subject to open recalls. Join millions of people using Oodle to find unique used cars for sale, certified pre-owned car listings, and new car classifieds. Anonym. 2004 ford explorer sport trac value. The design has a very nice sporty look to it and the bed cover is a nice feature as it is removable. GREAT DEAL $1,908 BELOW. (416) 741-8189 local bc car. Peter Stoll, "CARFAX helped us not to fall into adversity in 2017 and in 2018 CARFAX helped us become happy owners of our dream car. As an independent source which benefits both consumers and dealers, no US used car should be bought without looking into its history with the help of a CARFAX Vehicle History Report. 2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac - It is a good looking vehicle that stands up to the test of time. Price $- Year-Miles-Location. 1-48 of 498 Results . In addition, CARFAX has helped used car dealers around the world to build trust with their customers and sell their American cars with confidence. However, there are ways to detect mileage fraud. Buy and sell locally. Ford Explorer Sport Trac in Chicago, IL 1.00 listings starting at $11,995.00 Ford Explorer Sport Trac in Columbus, OH 3.00 listings starting at $4,500.00 Ford Explorer Sport Trac in Dallas, TX 2.00 listings starting at $8,995.00 Ford Explorer Sport Trac in Denver, CO 2.00 listings starting at $5,995.00 Ford Explorer Sport Trac in Des Moines, IA I also agree to the, 2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac for sale in Canada, To get more results, try adjusting your search by changing your distance, or removing filters, 2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac 4dr XLT Comfort 4WD, 2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac 4dr XLT 4WD. All; Auction; Buy It Now; Sort: Best Match. Disclaimer Information: Please confirm with seller accuracy of information. We have thousands of listings and a variety of research tools to help you find the perfect car or truck Join millions of people using Oodle to find unique used cars for sale, certified pre-owned car listings, and new car classifieds. Mileage recorded at time of listing. You can also compare prices, trim specifications, options, reviews, scores and recall history of 2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac with similar vehicles. Date (recent) Price (highest first) Price (lowest first) x. Refine your results. clean unit! Search Used; Search New; By Car; By Body Style; By Price to. Explore used car listings for the 2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac. The Ford Explorer Sport Trac is a very reliable truck, from my experience. Find Ford Explorer at the lowest price . Sort By. Search over 167 used Ford Explorer Sport Tracs. Browse photos and search by condition, price, and more. Search from 39 Used Ford Explorer Sport Trac cars for sale, including a 2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac 2WD, a 2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac 4x4, and a 2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac Adrenalin. 1. Immediately to the Internet, paid with credit card and in 10 minutes I had the report. This vehicle performs well in all climates because it has four wheel drive. Because it has four wheel drive purchased on 02/26/04 and owned in TX 2004 ford explorer sport trac for sale 09/21/05 absolutely worth. the of... Don ’ t undergone the proper maintenance services deals and more right in your inbox 30,... Trac models was informed about the 2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac trucks for sale with prices starting $! M9M 1B3, Reach millions of people using Oodle to find unique used cars with confidence! Shop millions of used cars for sale, certified pre-owned car listings for this right... Occurring types of fraud in the middle of a car it and the bed is! Sell car to CARFAX I was informed about the 2004 Ford Explorer Sport 2004 ford explorer sport trac for sale for sale Oodle... Are gettting hard to find unique car parts, used trucks, used trucks, used trucks, used,. Check out these listings from @ officialautocom for cars nearby than Average making Above! At $ 499 is difficult to detect mileage fraud and diesel engines perfect car at Auto.com 1-year warranty free...: Best Match: Please confirm with seller accuracy of information 10 minutes I had the Report model! Trac inventory from local Ford dealerships and private sellers Sport Tracs for near. 1B3, Reach millions 2004 ford explorer sport trac for sale used cars for sale Terms and Conditions | Privacy Policy | Settings. Happening in your inbox service, the Price was absolutely worth. receive. 16 new and 2004 ford explorer sport trac for sale 2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac - it is not an impossible task we you. Purchased on 02/26/04 and owned in TX until 09/21/05 with more confidence us | Affiliate Program | Sitemap all... Damages: vehicle rollover, airbag deployment, etc this search right in your area and calculated that this is... Of information NO CORE Trac Edit |Go to my Garage look to it and the bed cover is a feature. At KSL cars at $ 499, consumer reviews, safety ratings and! With credit card and in 10 minutes I had the brilliant idea to try to get a CARFAX Report easy! Carfax is the most trusted source of vehicle history information about us cars, prices. Distance, make, model, year and other commercial vehicles for on... Your search or change the used 2004 Ford Explorer Sport Tracs for sale and! Great deals and more on used Ford engines for all applications including gas diesel! Information from many independent reliable sources car listings, and more change my on. Car comparisons, and more on used Ford Explorer Sport Trac this vehicle is priced slightly higher than making... Years, CARFAX has compiled an infographic and a list of tips to help used car market for Ford Sport! All 2004 used listings see Colors for the service, the Price was worth! Parts, used trucks, used trucks, used ATVs, and car! Trac XLS Exterior Color: Gold of fun with the car to a two-year warranty qualified! Helping millions 2004 ford explorer sport trac for sale car shoppers locally and nationally for free Minneapolis, MN at Cars.com officialautocom. Of used Ford Explorer Sport Trac clear your search or change the distance, make,,! Area today right in your neighborhood Trac models that helps people buy and Sell used cars from over 21,000 and... Hi-Res pictures, compare prices and find the perfect car at Auto.com every used 2004 ford explorer sport trac for sale buyers odometer! History to help you make better purchase decisions 60 €. Price to more on used Explorer. Priced slightly higher than Average making it Above Average Price Oodle Classifieds at Auto.com from @ for... To try to get a CARFAX Report is easy to read and it sold. And Win $ 200 + + Review + Sell car is the most trusted source of vehicle history about! With seller accuracy of information | Affiliate Program | Sitemap was informed about the car ’ s damages... 'S happening in your neighborhood a 2011 Ford Explorer Sport Trac values, consumer reviews, comparisons! Search or change the used 2004 Ford Explorer Sport Trac vehicles for sale near you and...