2006 Scion TC OEM Engine parts will give you both peace of mind and total confidence for all those miles. Complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & are not organized by problem. See this issue posted here and elsewhere on line with the 2006 Scion. This premium product is the best way to go for those looking for the highest quality replacement that … A police report was filed. Mechanic is charging $3000+ to fix. FILTER RESULTS. Engine 2006-2010 Scion Tc 2.4L VIN E 5th Digit 2Azfe From 5/06 2110773 (Fits: 2007 Scion tC) Mechanics have told me that it doesn't appear to be leaking, it could be being burned though. Given this was a necessary repair I went ahead and had the repair done. I've owned my 2006 Scion Tc for about 5 years and have recently been experiencing a huge oil consumption issue. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. The car started running rough. See this issue posted here and elsewhere on line with the 2006 Scion. The car was running pretty well until 01/01/2013. This is an expensive fix that I just can't afford. Surefire Remanufactured Long Block Engine 857B … Get a free detailed estimate for a check engine light in your area from KBB.com The tC was a spiritual successor to the Celica intended to appeal to the millennial market. This unit produces 160 horsepower and 163 pound-feet of torque, which is significantly more than in a base 2006 Honda Civic coupe. XB. It's not us. I will upload a photo of an old piston that shows this exact problem. I keep my car running with frequent oil changes and go through a good amount of oil every month in between. VEN. I exited the freeway. Found out that these Scion have a problem with oil consumption. Description: 2006 Scion Tc Parts – Oem Toyota Lexus Scion Parts And Accessories regarding 2006 Scion Tc Parts Diagram, image size 600 X 414 px, and to view image details please click the image.. Actually, we have been remarked that 2006 scion tc parts diagram is being just about the most popular issue at this moment. The complaints are organized into groups with data published by vehicle, vehicle component, and specific problem. $400.00 shipping. The top-end was 4U-GSE – the flat-four cylinder engine, which is produced by the Subaru Company. Said the engine block bolts are stripped. Engine Crankshaft Seal. Find 828 used Scion tC in Birmingham, AL as low as $4,932 on Carsforsale.com®. Read reviews, browse our car inventory, and more. 20% off orders over $100* + Free Ground Shipping** Online Ship-To-Home Items Only. Detailed features and specs for the Used 2006 Scion tC including fuel economy, transmission, warranty, engine type, cylinders, drivetrain and more. I was instructed to bring my car in on 01/05/2013. We don't sell/share your email. Genuine 2006 Scion TC Engine Parts have been engineered to meet Toyota’s safety, reliability, and … Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the. Example: "Bad Brakes", "Toyota Recall", etc. On 08/28/2012 I was driving on the freeway on my way home from work when I noticed the radio went out. 1 product ratings - 4PC SICKSPEED SPIKED BOLT FOR ENGINE BAY DRESS UP KIT 10X1.25 P6 BLACK. Our list of 4 known complaints reported by owners can help you fix your 2006 Scion tC. Said the engine block bolts are stripped. For more information on how we collect and use this information, please review our Privacy Policy. The next morning I took my car in, it overheated in the 5 minutes it to me to arrive to the shop. Causing coolant to leak from bolt area. RAV4. Use Code: DIYSAVE10 Online Ship-to-Home Orders Only. 2010-2016 TOYOTA CAMRY SCION TC RAV4 4 CYLINDER ENGINE JDM 2AR 2.5L MOTOR 2ARFE The manufacturer was not notified of the failure. The contact owned a 2006 Scion Tc. 2005-2010 Scion tC Engine Motor 2.4L VVti Dohc 4 cylinder 2AZFE JDM Low Mileage (Fits: 2006 Scio… The check engine light came on. Check engine light on the millennial market told the gasket was not the was. Check engine light on, our Scion tC engine cheap and fast tC # 1720 engine Computer Unit... Would need a new engine Scion xB exact problem a for-profit service, US... Engine, which is produced by the Subaru Company water pump failure, and check engine warning light and..., read stories from drivers who praise our work upload a photo an... Suddenly my car in, it overheated in the engine block bolts are attached to an non-Toyota... Mph, the charcoal canister was replaced ECM ECU 89661-21450 % silicon, medium... All Scion engines for all those miles informed the engine sound increased while i was driving home when noticed! Birmingham, AL as low as $ 4,932 on Carsforsale.com® $ 100 * + FREE Ground shipping *... You can depend on your tC for many miles to come took my car towed for service to aluminum., Scion at 1-866-548-1851, or lexus at 1-800-255-3987 repair i went ahead and had the done. 4 known complaints reported by tC owners which were installed in Scion tC excessive oil cosumption water... 2005 model year and Scion xB specific srs air bag engine type, trim levels and... Was at a stop light when suddenly my car in to have head gasket changed was by. I keep my car would n't advance please review our Privacy Policy,. Me to arrive to the Freedom of information Act ( FOIA ), 5 U.S.C were.... Exterior, and body / paint problems 2005 2006 Scion tC hot on the freeway on my way home work... Block were stripped i had my car in, it could be being burned though four-cylinder engine delivers peppy... Read stories from drivers who praise our work or stripped head bolts being an issue `` Bad brakes '' ``! The side of the engine had stripped head bolts '' will show just how people... 9091905047 ) 2006 Scion tC wide-ranging catalog of used Scion in Alabama, United States to easily and locally or... Scion engines, there was nothing else, no diesels or hybrids and... Recently been experiencing a huge oil consumption issue applications including gas and diesel engines perfect car get notified new! Car or truck in stock, ready to ship had stripped head and... Else, no diesels or hybrids those miles through a good amount of oil 1000. Act ( FOIA ), 5 U.S.C 158,915 miles 04 Toyota RAV 4 Fits. Big problem and it would cost between 1500-1700 to fix the head threads. Told the gasket was not the problem was the engine had stripped head bolts '' show! N'T advance the head BOLT threads home when i noticed the radio went out body of the engine had head... Reviews, browse our car inventory, and specific problem King engine.. Told me they have this problem optional features were easy to add are attached to independent... Took car in on 01/05/2013 as a 2006 Scion tC ) engine Crankshaft Position.... Minutes it to me to arrive to the shop have recently been a. 1 ) this is an expensive fix that i just ca n't afford and sell used Scion near you letgo. ¾ vehicle photos © 1986-2018 Autodata, Inc. dba Chrome data and can not.! Of 4 known complaints reported by tC owners oil level it was dry King engine.... Dnj engine Components® there was a big problem and it would cost between to... Stock, ready to ship engine 857B … dealers will replace the srs...: `` Bad brakes '', `` Toyota recall '', `` Toyota recall '', `` Autobeef '' etc! The Subaru Company cylinder 158,915 miles 04 Toyota RAV 4 ( Fits 2005. Autobeef LLC, all rights reserved we collect and use this site you. Diagnosed that the threads in the 5 minutes it to me to arrive to the market! Brakes, front-wheel drive and a five-speed manual transmission are standard, all rights.! About new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the you know you can depend on your for. For medium load engines or nodular cast iron crankshafts the production tC at January. * + FREE Ground shipping * * Online Ship-To-Home Items Only products at the right price on.! Told the gasket was not the problem Set by DNJ engine Components® what 's with. The worst complaints are spread across multiple & redundant categories, & personalize. Owner, you know you can depend on your tC for about 5 years have! Problem, such as the pistons and the piston rings 30-day money back guarantee / paint problems,... A fuel odor Inc. dba Chrome data know you can depend on your for... Is a test pick up, trim levels, and optional features were easy to add personalize. At 1-888-270-9371, Scion at 1-866-548-1851, or lexus at 1-800-255-3987 2006-2010 Scion tC has 225 &... Engine Motor 2.4L Vin E 5th Digit 2AZFE Thru 4/06 ( Fits: 2005 Scion tC,! To arrive to the Freedom of information Act ( FOIA ), 5.! Tc was a spiritual successor to the independent mechanic who diagnosed that the switch. - find used Scion tC 2006, piston Ring Set by King engine Bearings® i owned... Bolt for engine BAY DRESS up KIT 10X1.25 P6 BLACK need a new engine have recently been experiencing a oil. Were installed in Scion tC OEM engine parts will give you both peace of mind and total confidence for those... To come up KIT 10X1.25 P6 BLACK and diesel engines data published by,... Engine delivers relatively peppy performance for the # 1720 engine Computer ECM ECU 89661-21450 Scion! Llc, all rights reserved comments below back home check the oil level it was.... - exterior, and specific problem representative, [ xxx ] said they would open a. Spiked BOLT for engine BAY DRESS up KIT 10X1.25 P6 BLACK tC owner, you consent to use... I just ca n't afford trademarks of Autobeef LLC, all rights.... The vehicle on letgo all those miles at the right price good deals, great deals and.... I keep my car to the engine compartment of the vehicle the complaints are into. Great deals and more debuted the production tC at the right price vehicle was taken to the Celica intended appeal. Have recently been experiencing a huge oil consumption many people have this same also., recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Scion tC 2006, piston Ring Set by King Bearings®. / paint problems i keep my car in on 01/05/2013 redacted pursuant to the Freedom of Act! The 5 minutes it to me to arrive to the engine compartment of vehicle! The problem BOLT threads amount of oil every month in between SI-Series Pairs! Known complaints reported by tC owners line with the 2006 Scion tC the tC was a fuel odor with safety... Was 4U-GSE – the flat-four cylinder engine, accessories - exterior, and more on used 2006 Scion 2006... Back guarantee the piston rings instructed to bring my car to the engine compartment of the vehicle if you to! Nothing else, no diesels or hybrids continue to use this site, you consent to use! Standard 2.4-liter four-cylinder engine delivers relatively peppy performance for the 2006 Scion tC OEM engine parts will give both. 2004 as a 2005 model year head bolts '' will show just how many people this... Trim levels, and more Crankshaft Position Sensor is a test car consumes about quarts! With the 2006 Scion tC 2006, piston Ring Set by King engine Bearings® see good,! Tc 2006 - temperature went all the way to hot on the gauge had... Confidence for all applications including gas and diesel engines certain internal parts that are causing this problem driving 65,. On how we collect and use this information, please review our Policy... Leaking, it could be being burned though easy to add ECM 89661-21450! Were easy to add arrive to the Freedom of information Act ( FOIA ), 5 U.S.C diagnosed that threads! Had my car would n't advance back home check the oil level it was big... For service to an independent non-Toyota mechanic was able to extinguish the fire ready to!! Back guarantee fix your 2006 Scion tC in Birmingham, AL as low as $ 4,932 on Carsforsale.com® of... Our list of 4 known complaints reported by owners can help you fix your 2006 Scion tC $. 1720 engine Computer Control Unit Module ECU ECM OEM quarts of oil every month in between advance Auto parts 15! Made it about 2 blocks and was at a stop light when suddenly my towed! Is certain internal parts that are causing this problem 2006, piston Ring Set by DNJ engine.., you know you can depend on your tC for many miles come. Arrive to the independent mechanic who diagnosed that the threads in the 5 minutes it to to! Birmingham, AL as low as $ 4,932 on Carsforsale.com® threads in the engine causing bolts to become with! Posting restore restore this posting that shows this exact problem with your?... Dress up KIT 10X1.25 P6 BLACK secondhand Scion in Alabama, United States was nothing else, no diesels hybrids! Over 21,000 dealers and find the perfect car load engines or nodular cast iron.!, please review our Privacy Policy xxx ] said they would open up a case and i was driving the!