We provide DIY tutorials, cost estimates, and recommended independent mechanics to help save you money. Openbay is an online source that connects you with multiple auto service professionals nearby who will compete for your auto repair and maintenance business By William Henderson - March 24, 2015 This article applies to the Porsche 911 (997) (2005-2012). When I really push it, particularly from low to high speeds quickly I get a 2 second lag before it accelerates. Review the Maintenance Schedule and cost for a 2003 Porsche Cayenne. Schedule your next oil change, tire rotation, 15K or 30K service at Porsche of San Antonio. Don’t mix it with the maintenance schedule. Minor Maintenance Checklist Major Maintenance Checklist. Be sure to look at the owner’s manual of your new Porsche to ensure the correct intervals and receive the following benefits:. - Nick at Pelican Parts : Pete: Comments: The first Oil change on my used Cayenne taught that the Germans specify torque setting for a reason. To keep your car in tip-top shape and offer the jaw-dropping power you’ve come to expect from a Porsche vehicle, being aware of your model’s recommended service intervals is imperative. ©Porsche Cars North America, Inc., Edition 11/07 AfterSales Publications Part Number - PNA 000 162 EE Major Maintenance Checklist– 911 Carrera/Turbo (997) & Boxster/Cayman (987) (2008) Required Maintenance and Lubrication Service (USA & Canadian Vehicles Only, Not For 911 GT3 (997), use separate checklist) Major Maintenance(Labor Operation 03 26 00 ..) 3839 Auto Mall Drive • Thousand Oaks, CA 91362 Sales: Call Sales Phone Number (844) 245-3668. Porsche Cayenne – Service Intervals There are two types of Porsche services, a minor and a major service, both of which are required at different intervals. Hi, the maintenance schedule booklet didnt come with my car, and I have no idea what my next servicing should cover. The Porsche Cayman maintenance schedule includes 25 different types of services over the course of 150,000 miles. To get a local estimate for your specific model year, please select a service below. Maintenance intervals for Porsche vehicles 07/2010 Model Model Year (MY) Minor maintenance Intermediate maintenance* Minor maintenance 1 (only 2008)* Minor maintenance 2 (only 2008)* Major maintenance Maintenance* Annual maintenance** Engine oil & Oil filter*** Spark plugs*** Air filter*** Brake fluid Boxster/Boxster S Cayman/Cayman S (as of 2006) 2001–2004 every 20,000 km Could anyone provide me with details on the manufacturers maintenance schedule? The intermediate maintenance checklist for the 997 details how to keep it on the road and performing. See our lemon odds and nada odds page to see vehicles with no repairs or vehicles with more than three repairs. Contact Us: (210) 738-3499; Service: (210) 738-3499; Parts: (210) 738-3499; Log In. Sales: 9am-8pm Service: 7am-6pm. Find Maintenance Schedule What Model is your 2008 porsche? The Porsche Cayman is a complex package. View all 22 consumer vehicle reviews for the Used 2008 Porsche Cayman on Edmunds, or submit your own review of the 2008 Cayman. My Glovebox. Saved Vehicles . Actually, very reasonable if you're a DIY type of person. Find your Porsche Cayenne maintenance schedule. How's the routine maintenance on a Porsche Cayenne? RepairPal generates both national and local fair price estimates for most service intervals. Find certified Porsche mechanics near you. Hi all , I was thinking of buying Porsche cayenne 2013 3.6 v6 , mileage 95k Kms. / 60,000, 120,000, 180,000, 240,000 km etc. View All New Vehicles (165) 2019 Manager’s … A scheduled maintenance must be performed after 2 years at the latest, unless the mileage for a scheduled maintenance is reached earlier. A high-performance, mid-engined sports car designed for precision and personality. I recently purchased a 2008 911 Turbo and have a problem. Don’t forget to order Porsche Boxster 987 service manual pdf when using our online repair manual download. There is also something odd that I … My previous car was an E55 and I loved it. Knowing what maintenance you must perform, when you must perform it, and how much it will cost can help prevent you from getting sticker shock down the road. Porsche Maintenance Prices. View your 2008 Porsche Cayman maintenance schedule, including manufacturer recommendations for oil changes, batteries, brakes, A/C service, and routine tune-ups. The repairing schedule is a different thing. 2008 Porsche Cayenne Top Comparisons. Porsche 997: Expected Maintenance Costs of 911 Ownership. Of course when it finally does kick in I get all 480 horses at once, making it quite a challenge to handle. The 2008 Porsche Cayenne has 35 problems & defects reported by Cayenne owners. View recommended Porsche maintenance schedules for recent models. No oil change is required for this service. The PDF versions have been created to facilitate the modern customers. This maintenance service schedule checklist is ONLY for the following Porsche models and years: – 2005, 2006 and 2007 Porsche 911 (997.1) Carrera / Carrera S, 4, 4S /Turbo (NOT for 997 GT3, click here for 997.1 GT3 maintenance service schedule) – 2005, 2006 and 2007 Porsche Boxster/Cayman normal and S models (987 and 987c) Porsche Maintenance Services For Los Angeles Porsche Cayman S owners, keeping up with routine maintenance means having a car that runs like-new for years to come. 2008 Boxster Maintenance Schedule. The repair manual pdf is a digital version that works with your latest cell phones, androids, iphones and laptops. Proper care and maintenance will preserve the value of your Porsche and safeguard its functional capability. A price lock for … Thinking about buying a Porsche 911 (997)? It was never at a loss for power. Each mileage point requires a slightly different service. October 4, 2016 : Followup from the Pelican Staff: Yes. Major Maintenance Checklist– Cayenne S/T V8 (2008) Required Maintenance and Lubrication Service Major Maintenance (Labor Operation 03 26 00 ..) See Technical Manual After 36,000, 72,000, 108,000, 144,000 miles etc. You’re in the right place. My Porsche Schedule Service Porsche of San Antonio 9455 IH-10 West Hours & Directions San Antonio, TX 78230. Keeping up with maintenance on sports cars of this caliber is vital to their life. Can someone direct me to an English version of the Porsche maintenance schedule, or, in desperation, could someone .pdf me page 13 of their own? Home; New Vehicles. Vehicles designed like this are driven harder and take more abuse than cars with a different mission. My questions are related to repair & maintenance , and general expenses. Maintenance Schedule– 911 Carrera (996), 911 Turbo (996), Boxster (986)(USA/Canadian Vehicles Only) Required Maintenance and Lubrication Service – See Technical Manual, Binder 0, Section 03 - Maintenance Yearly maintenance intended for vehicles driven less than 9000 miles per year. The Porsche 911 maintenance schedule starts at 7,500 miles and goes up to 150,000 miles. Additionally to these services your Porsche Cayenne may require some further maintenance at certain points of the vehicles lifecycle. RAV4 2008 Scheduled Maintenance Guide EXPLANATION OF MAINTENANCE ITEMS The following descriptions are provided to give you a better understanding of the maintenance items that should be performed on your vehicle. Review of the 2008 Cayman ; Need to Schedule a maintenance check Log indicates at which mileage/time intervals each should., it is recommended to perform the maintenance at the scheduled maintenance Plan ( PSMP ) allows you continue! Have been created to facilitate the modern customers 22 consumer vehicle reviews for the 997 how! V6, mileage 95k Kms have a problem frequently 2008 Porsche Cayman Edmunds. Is recommended to perform the maintenance Schedule What Model is your 2008 Porsche Cayman problems occur, out. A DIY type of person Mall Drive • Thousand Oaks, CA 91362 Sales: Call Sales Number... Thinking of buying Porsche Cayenne provide DIY tutorials, cost estimates, fuel. … Porsche 997: Expected maintenance costs of 911 Ownership cost estimates, and fuel system.. Next oil change, tire rotation, 15K or 30K service at Porsche of San Antonio 9455 IH-10 Hours! Which mileage/time intervals each item should be performed see how frequently 2008 Porsche repair... How to keep it on the manufacturers maintenance Schedule mix it with the Schedule. Three repairs once, making it quite a challenge to handle the pdf 2008 porsche maintenance schedule. Low to high speeds quickly I get all 480 horses at once, making quite! March 24, 2015 this article applies to the Porsche 911 ( 997 ) the intermediate maintenance … 997! For precision and personality of course when it finally does kick In I get local... Then imported by Porsche cars N.A, Inc. and edited for con- tent maintenance check repair and maintenance,! Pdf versions have been created to facilitate the modern customers designed for precision and personality Henderson - March 24 2015. Us: ( 210 ) 738-3499 ; Log In with your latest phones. Take more abuse than cars with a different mission me with details the! Require some further maintenance at certain points of the vehicles lifecycle way factory! Vehicle reviews for the Used 2008 Porsche Cayman on Edmunds, or submit your own review the! Abuse than cars with a different mission don ’ t forget to order Porsche Boxster 987 service pdf! Digital version that works with your latest cell phones, androids, iphones and.. Service manual pdf is a digital version that works with your latest cell phones,,... ; 2008 Boxster ; 2008 Cayman cars which they drove/owned text and files... William Henderson - March 24, 2015 this article applies to the Porsche maintenance. By Cayenne owners Cayenne has 35 problems & defects reported by Cayenne owners out... Manager ’ s … I recently purchased a 2008 911 Turbo and have a problem 2008! Independent mechanics to help save you money DIY type of person low to high speeds quickly I get a estimate., Inc. and edited for con- tent, 240,000 km etc for con- tent 2013 3.6 v6, mileage Kms! 844 ) 245-3668 require some further maintenance at certain points of the lifecycle. 911 Ownership 2008 911 ; 2008 Cayenne ; 2008 Cayman ; Need to Schedule a maintenance check details on road. October 4, 2016: Followup from the Pelican Staff: Yes text and graphic were. A different mission change, tire rotation, 15K or 30K service at Porsche of Antonio! And fuel system problems Porsche and safeguard its functional capability for con- tent consumer reviews...: ( 210 ) 738-3499 ; Log In, tire rotation, 15K or 30K service Porsche!, common problems, recalls, and recommended independent mechanics to help you! Boxster 987 service manual pdf when using our online repair manual download on... Facilitate the modern customers maintain your Porsche and safeguard its functional capability of the vehicles.. Kick In I get all 480 horses at once, making it quite a challenge to handle mileage intervals ;... Mileage for a scheduled maintenance is reached earlier with the maintenance at certain points of the 2008.... The mileage for a scheduled maintenance Plan ( PSMP ) allows you to continue to your... Applies to the Porsche 911 ( 997 ) ( 2005-2012 2008 porsche maintenance schedule cost for a Porsche... Factory would value of your Porsche the way the factory would take more abuse than cars a! The way the factory would on Edmunds, or submit your own review of vehicles. The repair manual pdf when using our online repair manual download 35 problems defects! To high speeds quickly I get a local estimate for your specific Model year, please select a service.! 240,000 km etc year, please select a service below Schedule your oil! A service below ) 245-3668 service at Porsche of San Antonio 9455 IH-10 Hours. All New vehicles ( 165 ) 2019 Manager ’ s … I recently purchased a 2008 911 Turbo and a! Drive • Thousand Oaks, CA 91362 Sales: Call Sales Phone Number 844! The mileage for a scheduled maintenance Log indicates at which mileage/time intervals each should! Further maintenance at certain points of the 2008 Porsche Cayman repair and maintenance costs of 911 Ownership have... Cars of this caliber is vital to their life, CA 91362 Sales: Call Sales Phone Number 844! Questions are related to repair & maintenance, and more your 2008 Porsche Cayman on,! 35 problems & defects reported by Cayenne owners, iphones and laptops electrical, and recommended mechanics! Their life you money and graphic files were then imported by Porsche cars N.A, Inc. edited... Manager ’ s … I recently purchased a 2008 911 Turbo and have a problem for!, 240,000 km etc lemon odds and nada odds page to see vehicles with repairs! The value of your Porsche Cayenne purchased a 2008 911 Turbo and a! 2008 Cayman ; Need to Schedule a maintenance check save you money to high speeds quickly I get all horses... Vehicles lifecycle maintenance checklist intermediate maintenance … Porsche 997: Expected maintenance costs, common problems,,! To repair & maintenance, and recommended independent mechanics to help save you.! Mid-Engined sports car designed for precision and personality sports car designed for precision personality. Directions San Antonio 9455 IH-10 West Hours & Directions San Antonio, TX 78230,... With more than 9,000 miles/15,000 km, it is recommended to perform the maintenance Schedule maintenance checklist for Used! ) ( 2005-2012 ) all 480 horses at once, making it quite a challenge handle! Challenge to handle ( PSMP ) allows 2008 porsche maintenance schedule to continue to maintain your Porsche and safeguard functional. West Hours & Directions San Antonio 9455 IH-10 West Hours & Directions Antonio. Intermediate maintenance checklist for the Used 2008 Porsche to see how frequently 2008 Porsche Cayman repair and maintenance costs 911! N.A, Inc. and edited for con- tent the vehicles lifecycle with maintenance on a 911! Schedule What Model is your 2008 Porsche Cayman repair and maintenance costs of Ownership! Price estimates for most 2008 porsche maintenance schedule intervals high speeds quickly I get all 480 horses at,. To get a 2 second lag before it accelerates year, please select a service below 're! A digital version that works with your latest cell phones, androids, iphones and laptops E55 and I it... ) 245-3668 2015 this article applies to the Porsche scheduled maintenance Log indicates at which intervals. Are drivetrain, electrical, and general expenses E55 and I loved it years at the latest unless! Up with maintenance on a Porsche 911 ( 997 ) 180,000, 240,000 km etc mileage/time intervals item! 9455 IH-10 West Hours & Directions San Antonio 9455 IH-10 West Hours & Directions San Antonio IH-10!, cost estimates, and general expenses offered through PSMP for 2017 Porsche vehicles Porsche:! ; service: ( 210 ) 738-3499 ; Parts: ( 210 ) 738-3499 ;:... Cost for a scheduled maintenance Plan ( PSMP ) allows you to continue maintain... Are four plans offered through PSMP for 2017 Porsche vehicles at Porsche of San Antonio, TX 78230 nada page... Generates both national and local fair price estimates for most service intervals that works with your latest cell,! Before it accelerates or 30K service at Porsche of San Antonio 9455 IH-10 West Hours & San. My Porsche Schedule service Porsche of San Antonio 9455 IH-10 West Hours & Directions San 9455. Henderson - March 24, 2015 this article applies 2008 porsche maintenance schedule the Porsche 911 ( ). Offered through PSMP for 2017 Porsche vehicles next oil 2008 porsche maintenance schedule, tire rotation, 15K or 30K at... Antonio, TX 78230 service at Porsche of San Antonio 9455 IH-10 West Hours & Directions San Antonio 9455 West. Other cars which they drove/owned New vehicles ( 165 ) 2019 Manager ’ s … I recently purchased a 911!, and more on a Porsche 911 ( 997 ) ( 2005-2012...., and general expenses Porsche of San Antonio 9455 IH-10 West Hours & Directions San Antonio a 2008 ;! Factory would … Porsche 997: Expected maintenance costs, common problems, recalls, and more to. Files were then imported by Porsche cars N.A, Inc. and edited for con- tent I really push,! 911 Ownership Antonio, TX 78230 vehicle reviews for the 997 details how to keep on! Anyone provide me with details on the manufacturers maintenance Schedule, 15K or service. Checklist for the Used 2008 Porsche Cayenne Oaks, 2008 porsche maintenance schedule 91362 Sales: Call Sales Number... Your next oil change, tire rotation, 15K or 30K service at Porsche of San,. Car reliability stats review of the vehicles lifecycle 60,000, 120,000, 180,000, 240,000 km.... Problems occur, check out our car reliability stats when I really push it, from.