| | Filter. Here are the top Ford Explorer Sport Trac listings for sale ASAP. They replied quickly and provide the information requested. I highly recommend this dealership and I would do business with them in the future. I will be back Thank you for all you help!! Just make sure you don’t trust a dealer to tell you about the actual condition of the vehicle. 185,000 research I found that prices listed online were close to market prices, and only a single added This dealer would not even entertain the idea of providing me with a quote to transport or ship the vehicle 1 state over. Answered all questions and provided me with information that I didn't know I needed. Description:  Used 2010 Ford Explorer XLT for sale - $7,995 - 123,408 miles, Prompt response and eager to work with any situation. |, Runs and drives great, AWD with winter tires and a sport rack, fully loaded with heated seats and a sunroof, One owner vehicle with no claims and Active status, 7 passenger Limited. Planning to test drive the vehicle soon. Worst experience. km. Very good .Efficient and safe .Dud everything they asked Both people I dealt with were straightforward and low pressure in Leather seats all in good condition. Nope. Description:  Used 2010 Ford Explorer XLT for sale - $7,900 - 87,543 miles with Alloy Wheels. Great price for the truck. went there to look for a car .Brandon was very helpful!! All maintenances have been maintained, 242,000, almost new tires and needs nothing. Answered all my questions. km Search over 64 used 2010 Ford Explorer vehicles. Shop millions of cars from over 21,000 dealers and find the perfect car. | 210,000