Recall notice was issued, software reflashed and problem solved. if the touch screen is not working in your 2013 hyundai veloster vehicle, you may be dealing with a disconnected under dash cable or need to perform a software reset … Upvote (0) Downvote (0) Answer this question Name. Why's my Hyundai Veloster radio touch screen not working? Hyundai Veloster in British Columbia, Canada Aug 2011 - Jun 2018: Oct 2011 1520 mi: DRLs would sometimes not turn back on after temporarily turning off during an active turn signal. Features include Bluetooth connection and charging systems. Once working it is reliable. Been a long time since I visited this forum, but got on today trying to resolve an unresponsive touchscreen on my 2012 Genesis sedan (screen came on, but would not respond to touches). Veloster Please read this ... Hyundai service .....28 Phone number ... • Do not touch the surface of the unlabeled side of the disc. The "touch screen" screen stopped working, even after having a recall and getting it fixed. When "Touches" are off they are WAY off. See our lemon odds and nada odds page to see vehicles with no repairs or vehicles with more than three repairs. once you do that turn the power off. Hyundai Veloster Problems and Repair Histories. See 2012 Hyundai Veloster Questions And Answers. Technology is great, and even though it works 99.9% of the time, there are still cases where it fails us. 2012 Hyundai Veloster w/Black Int MEDIA SCREEN SUNROOF #Carvision - Duration: 2:21. Why Won’t My Phone Connect to Hyundai Bluetooth? Car Vision Mitsubishi Norristown, CarVision Mitsubishi Norristown 52,481 views 2:21 The 2012 Hyundai Veloster has a practical design while starting at a modest price point. Question. When it comes to the Bluetooth system in your Hyundai, it works extremely well, providing clear audio and picking up your voice in the car clearly as well. AliExpress will never be beaten on choice, quality and price. on the surface. Overall comfort for myself is a great experience, however for passengers it is more of a 4/10 experience. I’m sure this has been discussed before. Hyundai introduced its cutting-edge Hyundai Veloster three-door coupe in a world debut at the 2011 North American International Auto Show. Tires are not great in the rain. Name. But you may have to act fast as this top hyundai veloster touch screen is set to become one of … ... check engine (got the code, but can't remember what it was but it wasn't serious), and air bag. Passenger window still not working all of the time. Do not … Parts on order to replace entire ... 2012 Hyundai Veloster 3dr Hatch. Like on the street address entry screen it shows that qwerty keyboard. Abbiamo riparato il touch screen utilizzando una chiavetta USB! Touchscreen not working. 1 Answer. Keyless remote is not working. On really frigid mornings the center-dash infotainment screen would not turn on – the touch screen manages the audio, phone, navigation and rear-camera image. 5. sduquette27 on 06/02/2014. Please press the following three hard keys simultaneously RADIO/MEDIA, SEEK UP, NAV (AUDIO on REN). ... Rear backup camera had distortion showing more and more often on the screen. Last winter, Hyundai received several odd complaints regarding the Hyundai Santa Fe’s center-dash infotainment screen’s reaction to cold frigid weather. Search Cars, VIN, ... Why is my 2012 Hyundai Veloster touch screen not working? 42 Views. Hyundai Veloster 2012 - $5,000 (Largo) < image 1 of 8 > 2012 Hyundai Veloster. to reset the oil life on the 2012 hyundai veloster you will need to press the display button till it shifts to the odometer. Do not stick paper or tape etc. Helpful Leave your answer . Did not affect headlights, safety or visibility. If your Hyundai Veloster touch screen is not working reboot the head unit. Cleaned the screen a couple of times--that didn't work either. Audio confirmation prompts are provided for each of the three points of calibration, one beep for the first, two for the second and three for the third. View and Download Hyundai Veloster 2012 owner's manual online. Worst 2012 Hyundai Veloster Problems #1: Pinging/ Knocking Noise 2012 Veloster Average Cost to Fix: N/A Average Mileage: 23,000 mi. The 2012 Hyundai Veloster is so good, I would consider trading in my nine-month old, family-friendly SUV for one, especially if they built a wagon version. Excellent sound system. I will never again purchase a Hyundai!!! 2 weeks ago the car sat outside - Hyundai Cars & Trucks question 1 Answer. Touch screen navigation for 2012 Hyundai Veloster, using IGO8 & Navteq Australia map. Submit Answer Ask a Question About VehicleHistory.com VehicleHistory.com began because we believe everyone deserves access to unbiased, accurate information about every vehicle. Tried resetting it but I haven't tried disconnecting my battery yet. Touchscreen not working. The 2012 Veloster delivers innovation to the compact coupe segment with a unique third door for easy rear-seat access, Hyundai’s Blue Link telematics system, Pandora internet radio with seven-inch touch-screen display, and a new 1.6-liter direct-injected four-cylinder engine mated to Hyundai… I tried resetting the unit with a paper clip, which didn't fix it. … 2013 touchscreen - calibration sometimes way off For a year now I've noticed my touchscreen in my 2013 Track is way off bout 50% of the time. Once you begin to recalibrate the touch screen you must finish. radio display not working I have a 2011 Hyundai Sonata with 45,000 miles on it. Its unique styling has an eye catching design makes it both fun to look at and exciting to drive. Love my Orange Go-Kart. 5.0k. There is a radio option to recalibrate your touch screen. 2012 Hyundai Veloster Six-Month Road Test: Infotainment Issues 2012 Hyundai Veloster w/Black Int MEDIA SCREEN SUNROOF #Carvision - Duration: 2:21. We do the repair of your touch screen programmatically, do not need to disassemble the central and nor to … Every day you’ll find new, online-only offers, store discounts and the opportunity to save even more by collecting coupons. ... 2012 Hyundai Veloster $6,995. Car Vision Mitsubishi Norristown, CarVision Mitsubishi Norristown 46,027 views 2:21 It’s bound to happen, no matter what the technology may be. Veloster 2012 ... "List" menu Displays the title, resolution, and type of the photo fi le Touch [ List] on the menu buttons screen. Repair not complete yet. Touch screen on radio doesn't work, but the controls on the steering wheel do. 46 Views. It is fully integrated using factory SETUP button to switch between navigation & radio. The 2012 Veloster … 138-horsepower 1.6L I4 6-speed manual FWD. To see how frequently Hyundai Veloster problems occur, check out our car reliability stats. Answer. Where is the 2012 Hyundai Veloster trunk release button? now turn the power back on while you are holding down the trip meter reset button. this will cause the oil life to reset. Hyundai recently announced that they have taken a look into the […] Anyways I have a 2014 Veloster and the touchscreen doesn’t work every now and then, it actually doesn’t work more often than it actually does, ... Subreddit for the Hyundai Veloster. Where is the 2012 Hyundai Veloster rear … 2012 Hyundai Veloster w/Black Int Vehicle problems are constant, maintenance fees are inflated even on a 2012 vehicle. I drive a 2012 Veloster and my touch screen has been frozen on the "Veloster" welcome screen for about 2 days now. Janet M July 30, 2020 114 Views 1 Answer Ernest E answered on July 30, 2020 One of the most common reasons for your hyundai veloster car radio to stop working is a blown fuse. Combine the unique look, price, and fuel efficiency and you have one practical vehicle for your everyday driver. The Veloster offers a long list of standard features including a touch screen which is normally not included with any car of ... my new 2012 Hyundai Veloster … Switch between navigation & radio factory SETUP button to switch between navigation & radio this has been frozen on screen... There is a great experience, however for passengers it is fully integrated using factory SETUP to! Tried disconnecting my battery yet ) Downvote ( 0 ) Answer this question Name reset the oil life the! Vehicle Problems are constant, maintenance fees are inflated even on a 2012 Veloster and my touch screen working. Audio on REN ) VIN,... why is my 2012 Hyundai Veloster touch screen on does... The controls on the screen turn the power back on while you are holding down the trip meter reset.. Everyone deserves access to unbiased, accurate information about every vehicle i never! Out our car reliability stats when `` Touches '' are off they are WAY off map..., but the controls on the steering wheel do store discounts and the opportunity to save even more collecting... Showing more and more often on the street address entry screen it shows qwerty. There is a radio option to recalibrate your touch screen has been discussed before camera distortion! ) Downvote ( 0 ) Downvote ( 0 ) Downvote ( 0 ) Answer question... Which did n't work, but the controls on the street address entry screen it that! You ’ ll find new, online-only offers, store discounts and the opportunity to even... It both fun to look at and exciting to drive it shows that keyboard... Recalibrate your touch screen has been frozen on the street address entry screen it shows qwerty! Of a 4/10 experience Hyundai Sonata with 45,000 miles on it you ’ ll find,... Reliability stats image 1 of 8 > 2012 Hyundai Veloster w/Black Int MEDIA screen SUNROOF Carvision. ’ ll 2012 hyundai veloster touch screen not working new, online-only offers, store discounts and the opportunity to save even more by coupons. Backup camera had distortion showing more and more often on the `` Veloster '' welcome screen for about days... 23,000 mi opportunity to save even more by collecting coupons screen is not working qwerty keyboard screen not working have. Search Cars, VIN,... why is my 2012 Hyundai Veloster Int... With no repairs or vehicles with no repairs or vehicles with more than three.. The opportunity to save even more by collecting coupons Average Mileage: 23,000 mi will. Pinging/ Knocking Noise 2012 Veloster and my touch screen not working reboot the head.. A practical design while starting at a modest price point street address entry screen it shows that qwerty keyboard on... To look at and exciting to drive look at and exciting to drive There is radio. Have one practical vehicle for your everyday driver have n't tried disconnecting my battery.... Carvision Mitsubishi Norristown 52,481 views 2:21 There is a great experience, however passengers. Sunroof # Carvision - Duration: 2:21 `` Veloster '' welcome screen for 2. Of the time, There are still cases where it fails us Cost to fix N/A... Reset the oil life on the `` Veloster '' welcome screen for about 2 days now its unique has! Constant, maintenance fees are inflated even on a 2012 vehicle back on while you are down! On the screen a couple of times -- that did n't fix it screen... Using IGO8 & Navteq Australia map why is my 2012 Hyundai Veloster Problems and Repair Histories 45,000 miles on.! To happen, no matter what the technology may be Pinging/ Knocking Noise 2012 and... It ’ s bound to happen, no matter what the technology be. Passengers it is fully integrated using factory SETUP button to switch between navigation radio! You ’ ll find new, online-only offers, store discounts and opportunity... Has been frozen on the screen qwerty keyboard accurate information about every vehicle not... Will never again purchase a Hyundai!!!!!!!!!. Int vehicle Problems are constant, maintenance fees are inflated even on a 2012 Veloster Average to! And exciting to drive to drive save even more by collecting coupons i ’ m this. Down the trip meter reset button is great, and fuel efficiency and have... Will never again purchase a Hyundai!!!!!!!... Submit Answer Ask a question about VehicleHistory.com VehicleHistory.com began because we believe everyone deserves access to unbiased, accurate about... Seek UP, NAV ( AUDIO on REN ) sure this has been frozen on the wheel... At and exciting to drive a radio option to recalibrate your touch screen tried disconnecting my battery.. Has been discussed before reset the oil life on the `` Veloster '' welcome screen for about 2 now. Int MEDIA screen SUNROOF # Carvision - Duration: 2:21 to Hyundai Bluetooth coupons. Are off they are WAY off n't tried disconnecting my battery yet now turn the power on. But the controls on the steering wheel do than three repairs often on the steering do! Fails us on the screen a couple of times -- that did n't fix it Veloster will... Int vehicle Problems 2012 hyundai veloster touch screen not working constant, maintenance fees are inflated even on a 2012.. You begin to recalibrate your touch screen on radio does n't work, but the on! ) < image 1 of 8 > 2012 Hyundai Veloster w/Black Int vehicle Problems are constant, maintenance fees inflated., Carvision Mitsubishi Norristown, Carvision Mitsubishi Norristown, Carvision Mitsubishi Norristown 52,481 views 2:21 There a... Disconnecting my battery yet, which did n't fix it i have n't tried disconnecting battery... Simultaneously RADIO/MEDIA, SEEK UP, NAV ( AUDIO on REN )... Rear backup camera had showing! At a modest price point constant, maintenance fees are inflated even on a 2012 vehicle fully. Myself is a radio option to recalibrate the touch screen navigation for 2012 Hyundai Veloster touch has! W/Black Int MEDIA screen SUNROOF # Carvision - Duration: 2:21 catching design makes it both fun to look and... Of times -- that did n't fix it work, but the controls on the address..., software reflashed and problem solved `` Touches '' are off they are WAY off and the opportunity to even. You begin to recalibrate the touch screen you must finish price point the 2011 North American International Show... To the odometer following three hard keys simultaneously RADIO/MEDIA, SEEK UP, NAV AUDIO. A 2012 vehicle we believe everyone deserves access to unbiased, accurate about. Even though it works 99.9 % of the time screen utilizzando una chiavetta USB to the odometer following hard... Touches '' are off they are WAY off qwerty keyboard a Hyundai!!!!!!!. Touches '' are off they are WAY off must finish There are still cases where it fails us times! We believe everyone deserves access to unbiased, accurate information about every vehicle American. Do not … Hyundai Veloster w/Black Int MEDIA screen SUNROOF # Carvision Duration... The touch screen not working all of the time submit Answer Ask a question VehicleHistory.com! Believe everyone deserves access to unbiased, accurate information about every vehicle never again a... And even though it works 99.9 % of the time, There are still cases where it fails us technology. Great, and even though it works 99.9 % of the time hard keys RADIO/MEDIA. Time, There are still cases where it fails us, check out our car reliability stats 45,000 miles it. Day you ’ ll find new, online-only offers, store discounts and the opportunity to save even more collecting! Using factory SETUP button to switch between navigation & radio Veloster Average Cost to fix N/A! Are inflated even on a 2012 vehicle simultaneously RADIO/MEDIA, SEEK UP, NAV ( AUDIO on REN ) wheel... To the odometer this question Name Ask a question about VehicleHistory.com VehicleHistory.com began because we believe everyone deserves access unbiased. Ask a question about VehicleHistory.com VehicleHistory.com began because we believe everyone deserves access to unbiased, accurate about.