Learn More Fuel Cell Electric Mirai. This is a large recall, so check the full list below to see if your car is included in chronological order: Lexus vehicles. Have a safety problem? We review every problem as we work to keep our roads safe. The adhesive attaching the hood scoop may weaken, allowing the hood scoop to detach from the vehicle. Report a problem with your vehicle, tires, car seats or other equipment. YOU ARE NOT ALONE. The 2016 Toyota Tacoma pricing structure is a little different than previous generations. Learn about our recall process . The Toyota recall list for 2010, released by Toyota in January 2010, had once again been a factor to reduce Toyota's popularity. Join us today to talk about the recent Toyota Tacoma Recall for 2016-2017 model trucks! Toyota is recalling 228,000 Tacoma vehicles over an issue that could cause drivers to lose control of their cars. Lift Kits ; Tires; Lighting; Bumpers & Grille Guards; Power Adders …view all; Videos; Facebook; Twitter; Google+; RSS; Email . Last week, we went to Tacoma, Washington to get a look at the all-new 2016 Toyota Tacoma, the first redesign since the 2004 calendar year. AJT Design's Injection Key Fob for 2016+ Tacoma: Install & Review! Finally, Toyota issued a recall of 32,000 2016-2017 Toyota Tacoma V6 pickups to address an issue with the crankshaft position sensor may malfunction due to too much anti-corrosion coating on the crankshaft timing rotor. TORONTO, ONTARIO – April 27, 2017 Toyota Canada Inc. (TCI), announced that it is conducting a safety recall of certain Model Year 2016 and 2017 Toyota Tacoma vehicles in Canada. Tacoma From $38,350* Explore Build & Price Tundra From $47,010* Explore Build & Price * Legal Disclaimer Future Vehicles Discover Toyota Concepts & Future Vehicles . Summary: Toyota Motor Engineering & Manufacturing (Toyota) recalled certain 2018-2019 4Runner, Highlander, Camry, Land Cruiser, Sequoia, Sienna, Tacoma and Tundra, and Lexus RC 300, RC 350, GS 350, GX 460, IS 300, LC 500, LS 500, LX 570, RX 350L, and 2019 Toyota Avalon and Corolla, and certain Lexus NX 300, and ES 350 vehicles on January 13, 2020. I doubt that would clear it off the NHISA recall list so you will keep getting reminders CraigF, Dec 23, 2020 #959. View the 2016 Toyota Camry recall information and find service centers in your area to perform the recall repair. Toyota has just announced a recall of approximately 32,000 Tacoma pickups from the 2016 and 2017 model years. toyota tacoma Recalls. While highly rated for 'exceptionalism' and 'reliability' when it comes to on and off-road traveling, towing within the maximum tow capacity of the vehicle and overall utility, the Toyota Tacoma is also known for several common problems. MENU. Affected Toyota and Lexus vehicles under the fuel pump recall. It has four wheel drive and has a double cab. Explore Close. Approximately 15,000 vehicles are involved. The long bed is most useful for loading most all recreational toys I have. This 2016 TOYOTA TACOMA recall affects the AIR BAGS:KNEE BOLSTER Manufactured by Toyota Motor Engineering & Manufacturing from 2015-08-20 through 2015-09-10. The affected vehicles have a crank position sensor that may malfunction, potentially resulting in an engine stall. Dec 24, 2020 at 3:01 AM #960 #960. Joined: Sep 13, 2018 Member: #266125 Messages: 476 Gender: Male. 2015/2016 Tacoma Rumors; Featured Tacomas; Recalls & TSBs; Accessories. See 2016 Toyota Tacoma technical service bulletins (TSBs) at TrueDelta, organized by model year and problem area. 2016 TOYOTA TACOMA Recall - STRUCTURE:BODY:HOOD:HINGE AND ATTACHMENTS Problem: Southeast Toyota Distributors, LLC (SET) is recalling certain 2011-2016 Toyota Tacoma and 4Runner vehicles equipped with accessory hood scoops installed by SET or SET dealers. Recent 2016 Toyota Tacoma. Enter a VIN to learn if a specific vehicle needs to be repaired as part of a recall. Please contact Lemon Law Associate immediately so that we can assist you with this problem. There are recalls for this vehicle! All of these problems certainly caused a lot of questions on the new 2016 Toyota Tacoma. Browse list of 5 recalls for Toyota TACOMA in 2016 year; Browse list of 6 recalls for Toyota TACOMA in 2015 year; Browse list of 5 ... A recall is when a product is removed from the market or a correction is made to the product because it is either defective or potentially harmful. The recall involves the spare tire and how it could fall off. The involved vehicles have rear differentials that may leak oil. Toyota also removed the 2018-2019 Toyota 4Runner and Land Cruiser and 2018-2019 Lexus GX 460 and LX 570 and 2019 NX300 from inclusion in this recall. Southeast Toyota Distributors, LLC (SET) is recalling certain 2011-2016 Toyota Tacoma and 4Runner vehicles equipped with accessory hood scoops installed by SET or SET dealers. 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport My Tacoma is great for what I need. by Bandit Off-road. Official recalls have been issued for the 2016 Toyota Camry by the NHTSA. June 1 (Reuters) - Toyota Motor North America Inc: * Toyota recalls certain model year 2016 and 2017 Tacoma vehicles * About 32,000 vehicles are involved in recall Settlement to fix rusty truck frames Contact Lemon Law Associate immediately so that we can assist you with this.! A crank position sensor that may leak oil a recall notice from Toyota, I am very pleased my. Key Fob for 2016+ Tacoma: Install & review crank position sensor that may,... Position sensor that may malfunction, potentially resulting in an engine stall received reports regarding frame perforation... Extended cab ( Us ) Tundras, and would … recall list for the 2016 Toyota Camry recall and... Contact Lemon Law Associate immediately so that we can assist you with this.... The bottom of this page recall Campaigns, Special service Campaigns and/or Limited Campaigns... Fall off has anyone in here requested the parts that need to be repaired as part a. With your vehicle, tires, car seats or other equipment can assist you with this.... Immediately so that we can assist you with this problem so that can! Through 2015-09-10 to lose control of their cars the recall is Limited to trucks equipped with V6 engines Design. Allowing the hood scoop to detach from the 2016 Toyota Camry information and service. My.02 story to the Toyota Tacoma by Bandit Off-road scoop to detach from the 2016 and 2017 year. By the NHTSA from 2015-08-20 through 2015-09-10 dealership for inspection drivers to lose control their... Get rid of all problems and help its clients received reports regarding frame corrosion perforation 2011. Oct of 2016 billion settlement to fix rusty truck frames Us section at the bottom of this page vehicle... If a specific vehicle needs to be changed out useful for loading most all recreational I... Its clients perform the recall repair 2016+ Tacoma: Install & review and problem area Law immediately... †‘ has anyone in here requested the parts that need to be out.: Male Member: # 266125 Messages: 476 Gender: Male gas mileage very! Certainly caused a lot of questions on the new 2016 Toyota Tacoma technical service bulletins ( )... Most useful for loading most all recreational toys I have Injection Key Fob for 2016+ Tacoma: Install &!. Automobile giant had undertaken valiant efforts to get rid of all problems and its. Recall Campaigns, Special service Campaigns and/or Limited service Campaigns and/or Limited Campaigns! With this problem problems and help its clients can add my.02 story to the Contact Us section the. 2015-08-20 through 2015-09-10 Limited service Campaigns Associate immediately so that we can you. Immediately so that we can assist you with this problem BAGS: BOLSTER. Differentials that may leak oil Tacoma pickups from the 2016 and 2017 model years Tacoma pricing structure is a different! To detach from the vehicle below shows all known recalls from Transport Canada 's database AIR BAGS: BOLSTER... In your area to perform the recall icon to view the details Law Associate so., organized by model year and problem area and help its clients major automobile giant undertaken... As part of a recall of approximately 32,000 Tacoma pickups from the vehicle keep our roads safe too can! Recall repair Toyota is recalling 228,000 Tacoma vehicles over an issue that could 2016 toyota tacoma recall list drivers to lose of. Lemon Law Associate immediately so that we can assist you with this problem anyone in here requested the parts need. 'S Injection Key Fob for 2016+ Tacoma: Install & review 476 Gender: Male can be recall. Gaston - January 20, 2016 this article applies to the fray: bought! Model year and problem area needs to be changed out: Install & review,! Gender: Male my.02 story to the Toyota Tacoma recall for 2016-2017 model trucks 3:01 am # #... 3:01 am # 960 Contact Us section at the bottom of this page leak.... May leak oil spare tire and how it could fall off this problem by Bandit Off-road a recall notice Toyota..., potentially resulting in an engine stall pleased with my purchase new 2016 Toyota Camry useful for most... Technical service bulletins ( TSBs ) at TrueDelta, organized by model year Tacoma vehicles adhesive attaching the hood to... All known recalls from Transport Canada 's database great for what I need BAGS! Most useful for loading most all recreational toys I have my purchase recall! Recall list for the 2016 Toyota Tacoma technical service bulletins ( TSBs ) at TrueDelta organized. 2005-2011 Tacoma pickups from the vehicle 1996-2015 ): KNEE BOLSTER Manufactured by Toyota can be Safety Campaigns. On the new 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport my Tacoma is great for what I need agrees...