Serving the Cleveland, TX, Humble & Baytown area. When I went to click on "finalize purchase" (or something like that), a red flag popped up...my trade-in value expired WHILE I WAS IN THE PROCESS OF CHECKING OUT! Find used Lincoln Continental now on Autozin. One of the best driving experiences I have ever had. 50 listings starting at $20,990, 2 Great Deals out of Can’t beat the Ecobooat engine Thank you Diane Boyd! Go back to American luxury and buy a stunningly beautiful Lincoln Continental - you will NOT be disappointed, Momentum Jaguar Volvo Cars Land Rover Review. It hides the Fusion’s front-wheel-drive origins well enough, with a low shoulder line and big hood and tail overhangs that are the traditional marks of a stately, rear-wheel-drive flagship sedan. Janet - 2017 Nissan Pathfinder. When I get my car back it is clean and ready to go; in fact, it feels like a new car! As an olde Navy pilot, I like the handling. Sync 3 is the best tech feature, just as it is in Ford models. Drives great. The optional LED headlights, styled like gemstones behind a jewelry-store case, look more impressive when they’re off; the high-beams don’t really light up the woods like they should. We'll help you find great deals among the millions of vehicles available nationwide on CarGurus, and we'll provide you with dealer reviews and vehicle history for each one. This is my 3rd "sight unseen" vehicle purchase, and probably the best one so far. Search Used; Search New; By Car; By Body Style; By Price to. Contact I would also like to add that I drove directly to my mechanic, so he could inspect the car and make sure I wasn't buying something with hidden damage. It has so many features and rides like butter! All the bells and whistles I could dream of in a luxury vehicle. And if you only want to see cars with a single owner, recent price drops, photos, or available financing, our filters can help with that too. Carfax one-owner. Rick seemed personable, knowledgeable and professional. Had Ford installed its new 10-speed (or ZF’s superb 8-speed), there’d be no complaint. This is something that needs to be addressed by Carvana -- once a customer is to a certain point in the process, those numbers need to be frozen. I’d like to say thank you for being extremely professional aiming to please. I just had the most unbelievable, remarkable, outstanding service of my life. Get qualified on a USED 2017 LINCOLN CONTINENTAL for sale in HOUSTON, TX. Find 5 used 2017 Lincoln Continental in Houston, TX as low as $29,947 on Carsforsale.com®. The power of the 2.7T is decent, 0-60 in approx 5.5 seconds. Love the roominess of the vehicle and how smooth it handles. It would not wake up a baby. The car is incredibly quiet. And when it's time to get rid of your old ride, sell your car simply and securely on CarGurus. Listing 1-20 Of 65. I always bring my car to Westpoint for maintenance and repairs. A truck I recently purchased broke on me while pulling an RV for a planned vacation. 25 Matches. 2017 Lincoln Continental Consumer Reviews, 2017 Lincoln Continental Repair Estimates, 2017 Lincoln Continental vs. 2017 Cadillac XTS, 2017 Lincoln Continental vs. 2017 Lexus GS 200t, 2017 Lincoln Continental vs. 2017 Volvo S90. I called back and worked with Mark Roberts who was very good to work with and got me a final number very quickly, which was hundreds lower than the price the first rep quoted me. Find the best used Lincoln Continental for sale in Houston Texas. From the moment I first saw the Continental on the turntable at the 2016 auto show I knew I had to have one. We bought the entry level Continental and it is well equipped. Lincoln uses buttons and dials for the stereo and climate controls, a major relief after you’ve fiddled with Cadillac’s touch-sensitive dash. I liked the online scheduling of my appointment at a time of my choosing with prearrangement that I could wait for my vehicle to be serviced. While it wasn't exactly a "great deal", considering the free delivery and low dealer fees (compared to much of the country), I feel like I paid the correct market value for the car. The production Continental is right on target. When I initially called, the sales rep on the phone wasn't fully informed and said the final sale number was much higher that I was willing to pay. They also take up valuable dash real estate that buries other functions, like the drive mode selector, within several submenus of the digital instrument panel. In Comfort mode, they deliver a pillowy yet controlled ride. Lincoln had similar controls years ago and reverted after owners complained. Texas Direct Auto kept their word with me beyond belief. I was very happy with the interior of the car as well as the beautiful lines of the exterior of the car it has plenty of headroom legroom and best of all it has a great engine, Very smooth transaction and I'm happy with the vehicle. Vehicle available to be shipped to your home. I own a 2017 Continental Reserve, and can tell you the handling is great. This car is so comfortable, quiet, with decent power and handling and all those options... it was my choice as it was also a better price than the MBs, Lexus, Audi or Volvo. Trunk is deep but narrow. Wast of my time. Had a lot of nice features, was a good bargain for the price, cheaper than JaguarXJ,BMW 6 series,and Mercedes E-Class Cabriolet for 2018 model year. Buy a Used 2017 Lincoln Continental, from Friendly Ford of Crosby near Houston, TX, 77532. A 6-speed automatic with paddle shifters is all that stands between your expectations of a $70,000 luxury car and the stark reality of a Ford transmission. He is very thoughtful all while striving to complete the task at hand all handling multiple clients. Now that my kids are older and leaving for college, I wanted something that could carry 6 or 7 passengers but was ... well... NOT a minivan. CarZing - … The front seat massagers are amazing. This is harder than it sounds - the cars don’t always get parked where they belong after a test drive, especially on a busy day, so he had to do a lot of walking around. But overall, the Continental’s simple design, ample visibility, and living-room aura are on the mark. Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. 2017 Lincoln Continental Reserve For $51,991. I got on chat with Carvana staff right away, and they were able to return the trade in value to NEARLY what it was before the expiration. I appreciate their selection and no pressure process. the dealership for details. TrueCar has over 929,801 listings nationwide, updated daily. Find Used Lincoln Continental 2017 For Sale In Texas (with Photos). 202 Great Deals out of At no point does the Continental drive like a sporty European sedan. Town Car Signature Limited, 4.6L V8 OHC FFV, 17" 18-Spoke Chromed Aluminum Wheels, Continental Edition Package, Heated front seats, Memory seat, Order Code 300A, Pedal memory, Power driver seat, Power passenger seat.West Point Lincoln Sugar Land offers quality vehicles at below market pricing. Then-chief Bentley designer Luc Donckerwolke was so outraged, he told Lincoln’s design chief “Do you want us to send the product tooling?” and called it a copy of the Flying Spur (now at Genesis, Hyundai’s nascent luxury brand, Donckerwolke’s latest designs resemble Bentleys). The illuminated lock controls on the exterior door pillars, however, are a nice touch. 2017 Lincoln Continental Reserve 4dr Sedan. Love the interior and dash! ?s time for me to purchase a new vehicle. Perfect for long trips or short drive to the market. The vehicle didn't require much in the way of repairs but I did flag one additional issue in addition to the factory-suggested service for this stage in the vehicle's life. 29 Lincoln Continental in Houston from $24,948. (Beware -- the trade-in amount is only good for 7 days, and it can change wildly in that time!) Thanks Anthony Moore & Fredrick Guy for helping me purchase the car of my dreams??? Access them anywhere. I have owned mercedes, BMW and Audi. When I saw it and requested an appointment to buy this car, they emailed me to inform me that they already sold it. Loaded w/ navigation, cool & heated seats, panoramic sunroof, rearview camera w/. I generally just wait for my service so I am thankful that they have such a comfortable facility. Lincoln marks the return to grand style with its new flagship 2017 Continental. Thank you anyway!! I love everything about this car. A full suite of driver assists are available in the Technology Package, including lane-keep assist, auto braking, pedestrian detection, automatic parallel and perpendicular parking, a head-up display, and adaptive cruise control. Good gas mileage and takes regular fuel. Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. Quite and stylish with amazing performance. Creases are kept to a minimum, it has a balanced mix of curves and edges, and even the taillights, connected by a thin band of LED lighting and chrome, stand out. It’s all about riding softly and straight, and the light steering reflects that mission. I found my dream car a few days later, and started the purchase process. I highly recommend Texas Direct Auto and encourage others to give serious consideration to purchasing the extended warranty. Hands down its the best all around luxury car on the mark... Lincoln Continental Black Label AWD For Sale, Lincoln Continental Premiere FWD For Sale, Lincoln Continental Black Label FWD For Sale, Lincoln Continental Premiere AWD For Sale. Vehicle available to be shipped to your home. Browse our inventory of thousands of cars in HOUSTON, TX to find the perfect car for you. Good to work with you! The interior is spacious and the car handles very well, both on highway and city driving Once you're ready to narrow down your search results, go ahead and filter by price, mileage, transmission, trim, days on lot, drivetrain, color, engine, options, and deal ratings. 692 listings starting at $25,155, 317 Great Deals out of The fuel economy is great for a car this size. The Continental is making a grand entrance—most of it done well—but Lincoln needs to perfect the powertrain and equipment levels before asking these kind of prices. As far as performance...when I'm on the freeway and you get a truck that is doing well below the speed limit in the left lane, this car will burst forward to pass them and it does it very controlled. Find Used Lincoln Continental 2017 For Sale In Houston, TX (with Photos). Location: CarMax Southwest Freeway in Houston, Texas 77074. Contact My favorites are the heated/cooled/massaging front & rear seats, the adaptive cruise, lane departure assist and collision avoidance/pedestrian emergency braking, park assist, remote start from anywhere I have a WiFi signal (this is BIG when you work in a hospital), pano roof, nav system, Sync III, power rear shade, Revel Premium sound system, heated steering wheel, AWD, 360 degree camera, and finally... the rainsensing wipers with auto de-icing wipers. It seems overkill, yet the more you play with the controls (most on the doors, some in the center touchscreen), you’ll appreciate the minute adjustments and know whenever someone’s messed with one.