2017 Topps Base Set Baseball Card Values. HOBBY & HOBBY JUMBO ONLY, Highlighting the greatest players who participated in MLB All-Star Game exhibitions throughout history. Evan I thought the 2 65 card sets last year was a little over board. Variation: Throwing in gray warmups, Base: Josh Harrison Card backs contain a #CMP code at the bottom. While they were gone for a few years, the former legends are likely a welcome sight for many. I really wish they’d get rid of the First Pitch insert. Look for Autographs & Relics! There is either one autograph or one memorabilia card per box. Free Shipping on eligible orders. Ive got a super rare find that i cannot find any ifo on. All-Star Rookies! Configuration: 36 packs per box. Variation: Near fence (vertical), Base: Batting with helmet 40 subjects. Hobby boxes contain either an autograph or relic while Jumbo boxes include one autograph and two relics. We aim to show you accurate product information. Shipping and Handling. Variation: Sitting, blue jersey (vertical), Base: White jersey (horizontal) There's a problem loading this menu right now. The addition of a Walmart Protection Plan adds extra protection from the date of purchase. Perhaps not the most exciting product to rip, it pairs a huge yield of cards with a fairly tiny shot at something impressive. Base: Fielding As a result, these are much easier to determine given they are a retired player taking the spot of a current player on the same franchise. Will the Rediscover buyback cards be in Series Two? These are foil-stamped cards from earlier releases. Card Description NM EX/NM EX VG GOOD; 2017 Topps #1 Kris Bryant: $0.34 Variation: Sitting with bat on lap, green jersey, Base: Throwing, red jersey (horizontal) Variation: Ernie Banks, Base: Batting, white jersey (horizontal) Recapping some of the greatest moments from Baseball history. So lame. eBay Homepage Auctions Event! No variations. 1987 TOPPS BASEBALL – ROOKIE & ALL-STAR EDITION, The 1987 set is one of the most recognizable designs of all time with its wood-grain border and clean look. Base cards will be sequentially numbered. Variation: Huge laugh, sunglasses, Base: Running with bat, gray jersey (vertical) Series 2 will whet the appetites of collectors as major-league baseball barrels toward the playoffs. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number: Each pack contains seventy-two 2017 Topps Baseball Series #2 Cards, Including 2 All-Tie All-Star Insert cards and 2 Walmart Exclusive All-Star MVP's Insert cards. Giving up on Topps after many years. Dismiss, Free shipping on orders over $150 CDN before taxes for Ont and QC ONLY. 523 Carlos Martinez - St. Louis Cardinals. Electrode, Comp-6b267311-8af8-46f7-b27b-2bcea7ab0c20, DC-scus-prod-a13, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-6083ae33-007-175bba40a86289, Generated: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 08:48:11 GMT, If you're a fan of Topps' flagship brand, then there is no such thing as the summertime blues! In this video, I open five fat packs of 2017 Topps Series 2 Baseball I bought on clearance at Walmart - and get much more than I bargained for! Some SP variations were distributed in 2017 Topps Update Series packs. Adding another 350 cards, the base set is joined by a whole host of parallels that carry over from Series 1. Just b a mediocre triple A hitter and we will give u a flipping tribute series. Variation: Kneeling, blue jersey (vertical), Base: Pitching, red hat In addition, 2017 Topps Series 2 Baseball features a pair of commemorative relics with Hobby/Jumbo-only Independence Day Team Logo Patch and MLB All-Star Game Logo Patch cards. Shop COMC's extensive selection of 2017 topps - major league material series 2 baseball cards. Sequentially numbered 1/1. – Red Parallel – Sequentially numbered to 25. Yankee fan here<<<, At least Topps put McGwire back in an Oakland uniform on the ’87 insert card…. Variation: Blue jersey (vertical), Base: Fielding (vertical) Variation: Navy jersey (horizontal), Base: Both hands on bat, wearing batting helmet (vertical) These also have Red (#/25) and Platinum (1/1) parallels.