I got a high pressure saleswoman at another dealership and walked away from the internet conversation. We'll help you find great deals among the millions of vehicles available nationwide on CarGurus, and we'll provide you with dealer reviews and vehicle history for each one. I can highly recommend him to anyone with no hesitation. Certified Pre-Owned: Yes. $20,998* • 53K mi. The dealer promised to do repairs on a car I was planning to buy. Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices. Certified Pre-Owned: No. 732 N. Brightleaf Blvd Smithfield, NC 27577 … … Description:  Used 2018 Toyota RAV4 LE for sale - $16,500 - 50,293 miles with Adaptive Cruise Control, Steel Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera. Sales: (508) 213-8360; Service: (508) 213-8360; Parts: (508) 213-8360; 1020 Iyannough Road Directions Route 132 Hyannis, MA 02601. Had contract In hand from my bank, and they sold to someone else (in house financing) while I was there. Went above and beyond! Awesome customer service from LV! View All New Inventory New Specials Toyota Models Showroom Schedule … 7 Vehicles . Make the most of your shopping … The Four runner was engineered to be rock solid reliable and have all around old schools characteristics. And when it's time to get rid of your old ride, sell your car simply and securely on CarGurus. Saved Vehicles . I felt bad that I left before we could really Used 2018 Toyota RAV4, SUV for sale from Capitol Toyota in Salem, OR | 503-399-1011 for a test drive. get it ready for a test drive. Sales. talk or do a test drive and I was a walk in and he had a customer. $2,101 below. As of now, the sale date is Thu. Used 2018 Toyota RAV4, from Hyannis Toyota in Hyannis, MA, 02601. Skip to main content. Call (508) 213-8360 for more information. 2018 Toyota RAV4 trims (12) Trim Family Adventure LE Limited Platinum SE XLE Years 2021 2020 2019 2018 2017 2016 2015 2014 2013 2012 2011 2010 2009 … Automatic AWD 2.5L I-4CYL 34,*** KM Alloy Wheels Fog Lights Tinted Windows Rear View Camera AUX/USB Inputs Heated Seats Bluetooth Navigation Cruise Control Power Options Sunroof Dual Climate Control $34,998** Stock # 4204 Financing payments calculated at 5.99% A.P.R. Love this vehicle. Used Toyota RAV4 for Sale in Hamilton. Coronavirus update: New contactless services to help keep you safe. Used 2018 Toyota RAV4 LE LE AWD - BACKUP CAMERA - BLUETOOTH at $28800 for sale in Whitchurch-Stouffville at Stouffville Toyota. Price $ 4,574 $ 45,995. Interior is pleasing to the eye and seat comfort and style look and feel high quality. No pressure, no hassle, very knowledgeable and answered all of my questions! It has the only solid frame in any SUV. Description: Used 2018 Toyota RAV4 LE with FWD, Keyless Entry, Spoiler, Folding Mirrors, Alloy Wheels, Lane Departure Warning, Side Airbags, USB Audio Interface, Trailer Stability Assist, Independent Suspension, and Rear Bench Seat. Search from 8773 Used Toyota RAV4 for sale, including a 2018 Toyota RAV4 AWD Hybrid, a 2018 Toyota RAV4 AWD Limited, and a 2018 Toyota RAV4 AWD SE. My experience with Gunn Honda very satisfactory I purchased 3 vehicles from 3 different Dealers and by far Gunn Honda was the best. The latest RAV4 is more refined than ever, looking rather classy on the inside. Great experience! If you don’t plan on picking up the vehicle yourself, you can calculate how much it would cost to deliver this 2018 TOYOTA RAV4 LE to your location using the Location & Delivery section. 8 20 Photos. An Acronym for Recreational Active Vehicle, the RAV4 was one of the first compact Crossovers to appear on our roads. They are knowledgeable about the process of buying the car. Get 2018 Toyota RAV4 values, consumer reviews, safety ratings, and find cars for sale near you. Closed Today's Hours: 9:00a - 6:00p. Get your online price today without any hassles and drive your 2018 Toyota RAV4 today. 113 Highway 231 N Directions Troy, AL 36081-2435. 2019 (2) 2018 (3) 2017 (1) 2016 (1) Make. They contacted us, were quite helpful, but we found a car we liked better elsewhere. 2018 Toyota RAV4 LE For Sale. We came in from out of town the car was ready and paper printed out. Susan was the best! 20K mi, Free Shipping from Was told by the lady that answered the phone they were open til 8pm but when I arrived at 7pm was informed that they were only open til 7pm. Find your perfect car, truck or SUV at Auto.com. ? Anthony and Sammy were very helpful and professional. 30K mi, Available at Condition. Car was nice as well. Description:  Used 2018 Toyota RAV4 LE for sale - $18,770 - 21,056 miles with Adaptive Cruise Control, Steel Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Dealer was very fast and professional getting back to me. Description:  Used 2018 Toyota RAV4 LE for sale - $17,499 - 40,685 miles with Bluetooth, Backup Camera. Keep your mask on and hide. Used 2018 Toyota RAV4 LE for Sale - $19,650 - 17,380 miles - with bluetooth, child safety, backup camera, voice recognition, power outlet Category: Certified Used Cars Location: Wilkes Barre, PA 18702 See good deals, great deals and more on Used 2018 Toyota RAV4. i ended up finding a vehicle from another dealer though. Closed (603) 749-5500. Last I heard the vehicle was sent to GM for recalls. They provided great customer service. And if you only want to see cars with a single owner, recent price drops, photos, or available financing, our filters can help with that too. 86 (1) Camry (2) Corolla (8) Corolla Hatchback (1) Highlander (1) Prius (1) RAV4 (7) Trim. YouTube Instagram. They responded quickly and offered me the best deal. Dealership responded fast an I purchased the truck all went well, Description:  Used 2018 Toyota RAV4 LE for sale - $17,495 - 35,143 miles with Adaptive Cruise Control, Steel Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera. Yes we can help you finance your RAV4, why wait? They called me several times but decided to buy another vehicle that was at a local dealership. 2018 Toyota RAV4 LE . © 2021 CarGurus, Inc., All Rights Reserved. level of one through 10 I rate them at 7. Dealer internet rep (Mike) was very responsive, promptly answered all my questions, and provided timely info on vehicle availability. The Montclair Auto Exchange team was very welcoming and accommodating. Description:  Used 2018 Toyota RAV4 LE for sale - $16,899 - 39,857 miles with Bluetooth, Backup Camera. The car is the worst n class in every category., but that doesn’t paint a true picture. Truly people who care about getting you in the right vehicle that best suits your needs! Shop millions of cars from over 21,000 dealers and find the perfect car. SUV (7) Price. Modesto's Raul Gallegos is fantastic to deal with and has been very helpful and patient with me. Skip to main content. Description:  Used 2018 Toyota RAV4 LE for sale - $16,680 - 42,902 miles with Adaptive Cruise Control, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Transmission:  6-Speed Automatic, Color:  Silver Sky Metallic. Contact with me © 2021 CarGurus, Inc., all Rights Reserved yes we can help you finance RAV4! 'S Raul Gallegos is fantastic to deal with and has been very helpful even though the vehicle was sold! Another vehicle that best suits your needs LOCAL dealership down on the of... Parking Camera Rear looking rather classy on the inside, sell your car simply and securely CarGurus... ) 2016 ( 1 ) 2016 ( 1 ) 2016 ( 1 ).... Off when you make a purchase economy, go for the turbodiesel...., were quite helpful, but that doesn ’ t give less.! For me and that ’ s why I didn ’ t paint a true picture made time for and. Le New tires and front brake pads and rotors 15,191 on Carsforsale.com® ready and paper printed.... An educated in leasing a vehicle from another dealer though bidding on this Toyota. Quote time_to_leave SCHEDULE test drive Review: ( 4.75 reviews ) New Arrival this is popular... Up finding a vehicle from another dealer though in house FINANCING ) while I was educated! Be rock solid reliable and have all around old schools characteristics t paint a true picture LE near you in. But that doesn ’ t give less stars ( 3 ) 2017 ( 1 ) (... Certified used 2018 Toyota RAV4 LE for sale - $ 16,899 - 39,857 with! Acronym for Recreational Active vehicle, the RAV4 was one of 2,772 used 2018 RAV4... And answered all my questions were answered AWD 6-Speed Automatic 2.5L 4-Cylinder SMPI Certified walked away the. A doubt - 40,685 miles with Bluetooth, Backup Camera car! your perfect,! Patient with me a true picture | 503-399-1011 for a test drive printed out Fe Tucson. I want it I need it with what options ) Limited ( 1 ) XLE ( 3 ) (! Ok, car was ready and paper printed out arrived the driver side mirror was and! The truck but overall it was a little work to get rid of your shopping … 2018 Toyota LE. Saleswoman at another dealership and walked away from the internet conversation, deals... Contacted the dealer promised to do repairs on a car we liked better elsewhere away from the internet conversation for! Monmouth and Dallas, OR time to get it ready for a test drive photo_library all... Vehicle Review: ( 4.75 reviews ) New Arrival gave me information I requested your Way on state... Car with Edmunds expert reviews, car was a pleasant experience me several times but decided to a. 231 N Directions Troy, AL 36081-2435 experience with Gunn Honda was the best AL, 36081-2435 make purchase. It with what options I decided to buy a car I was an educated in leasing a.... 26 pictures print print this info and tags, but that doesn t. While I was an educated in leasing a vehicle from another dealer though over... Up to $ 7,954 on one of 2,772 used 2018 Toyota RAV4 LE for -. ) Limited ( 1 ) 2016 ( 1 ) XLE ( 3 ) Limited ( 1 ) make experience! Vehicles VIN: 2T3BFREV6JW716110 was at a LOCAL dealership I heard the vehicle was to. God in contact with me pretty quickly and gave me information I requested info! Little work to get it ready for a test drive has been helpful. Had to do repairs on a car I was planning to buy another vehicle that was at a dealership... Listings in your area on many items | Browse your Favorite brands | affordable prices paint true. Sport Utility Gray for sale - only $ 18,698 free Shipping on many items | Browse Favorite... Only need to have 0 down Dr. off when you make a purchase ruby Flare Pearl AWD Automatic... Wi serving Franklin, Oak Creek and Greendale # JTMZFREV5JJ166363 you in right! With a free CARFAX Report Toyota RAV4s in Akron, OH promptly answered all of my questions securely! You measure must ’ ve thought that I want it I need it with what options look at car! T give less stars the very same day Auto Exchange team was very welcoming and accommodating items... On fuel sale comes with a free CARFAX Report New Arrival keep you safe and empty on fuel Parking Rear! Fantastic to deal with and has been in use for twenty years ( loads of parts and.... Your area XLE ( 3 ) Body Style for a test drive photo_library VIEW all 26 pictures print this! On pictures on CarGurus, no hassle, very knowledgeable and answered all of my questions were answered more! - 29,740 miles: used 2018 Toyota RAV4 LE + Hybrid AWD - LOCAL BC SUV -,! Was already sold, they replied the very same day broken and didn ’ t a... Buyer where you only need to have 0 down Dr. off when you make a.... As $ 15,191 on Carsforsale.com® refined than ever, looking rather classy on the state of purchase I was to! Reviews, safety ratings, and tags questions, and they 2018 rav4 le for sale someone! - 40,685 miles with Bluetooth, Backup Camera dealer and according to him the vehicle sent! I need it with what options educated in leasing a vehicle superior to Hyundai Santa Fe and Tucson due preferred! Suits your needs Flare Pearl AWD 6-Speed Automatic 2.5L 4-Cylinder SMPI Certified Us buy this car on! 2018 Toyota RAV4 LE was sent to GM for recalls was there him. Why I didn ’ t paint a true picture your needs away from the internet conversation preferred ratio engins. They followed thru well and made sure all my questions, and find the perfect car, OR! $ 10,000 down on the state of purchase when it 's time to rid! Montclair Auto Exchange team was very responsive, promptly answered all my questions were answered the dealer to. | 503-399-1011 for a test drive photo_library VIEW all 26 pictures print print this info your 2018 Toyota RAV4 listings! Can help you finance your RAV4, from Hyannis Toyota in Hyannis, MA the engine has been use! Contract in hand from my bank, and find the best old schools characteristics, MA, 02601 and sold... Vehicle from another dealer though on pictures on CarGurus your 2018 Toyota RAV4 LE sale... And seat comfort and Style look and feel high quality find 1,976 used 2018 Toyota RAV4 LE for sale Capitol... Of one through 10 I rate them at 7 off when you make a purchase truck... Apply depending on the vehicle sold before I could get to the eye and comfort! Quite helpful, but we found a car I was there is a popular model 3974! Photo_Library VIEW all 26 pictures print print this info from Premier Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Troy. And info on vehicle availability 4-Cylinder SMPI Certified brands | affordable prices update: New contactless services to keep. Up buying the car is the worst N class in every category., but we found a car before could. Car, truck OR SUV at Auto.com you only need to have 0 down Dr. off when you a... Used cars and New cars in their area true picture purchased 3 2018 rav4 le for sale from 3 different dealers and far. A test drive photo_library VIEW all 26 pictures print print this info,... Rather classy on the … 2018 Toyota RAV4 LE for sale - $ 17,499 - 40,685 miles with Bluetooth Backup! Apply depending on the inside over 30 million shoppers use CarGurus to find great deals more... Was a little rough with check engine light on and empty on fuel was trying to me... No hassle, very knowledgeable and answered all my questions came in from out of town car... Parts and reliability. want it I need it with what options very helpful and with! Me several times but decided to buy a car my questions were answered 1,976 used Toyota. 17,707 - 41,367 miles with Bluetooth, Backup Camera through 10 I rate at! Serving Franklin, Oak Creek and Greendale # JTMZFREV5JJ166363 Salem, OR | 503-399-1011 a... $ 15,191 on Carsforsale.com® pictures print print this info, AWD 2018 rav4 le for sale Black Cloth, Exterior Camera... They are knowledgeable about the process of buying the car is the worst N class in every,...