The most comprehensive set in all of Baseball, 2019 Topps Baseball Complete Sets contain base cards #1-700 from Series 1 and Series 2. $159.95. Add to Cart. 5.0 out of 5 stars. Quantity. This is the set with the  5 Foilboard Parallel Cards.... item 1 Topps Baseball 2019 Complete Set 1 -, item 2 Topps Baseball 2019 FACTORY HOBBY Complete Set - Ask about free shipping  3 2 -, item 3 Topps Baseball 2019 Complete Set Factory Sealed - Tatis Alonso Guerrerro RC 3 -, item 4 2019 TOPPS BASEBALL COMPLETE FACTORY HOBBY SET 4 -, item 5 2019 TOPPS BASEBALL COMPLETE FACTORY HOBBY SET 5 -, item 6 2019 Topps Baseball Retail Edition Complete 705 Card Factory Set 6 -, item 7 2019 Topps Baseball Factory Set Hobby Version 7 -, 5.0 out of 5 stars based on 7 product ratings, 4.6 out of 5 stars based on 8 product ratings, 4.8 out of 5 stars based on 31 product ratings, 2.0 out of 5 stars based on 2 product ratings. Topps Baseball 2019 FACTORY HOBBY Complete Set. Here are the top deals on retail boxes currently listed on eBay. Overall, pretty pleased with my 8 box purchase but I’m still missing a select few cards to make 1 complete base set which is 400 cards. I may switch to this product because Topps flagship is too cumbersome, and no other Topps product is even remotely close in price to cost-effectively set collect. Of the 8 boxes in total bought I pulled 2 Autos. I’ve opened two hobby boxes and two blaster boxes. Solid set for the price point. Needless to say I have many many duplicates. Ballpark Oddities turns the focus to atypical events on the field. Count me among the veteran collectors who loved this product last year. I pulled 2 Gold Pete Alonso RC’s (2 different boxes) & the 3rd Blaster Box I pulled a Rainbow Foil RC /100 of Fernando Tatis Jr. These come in a deluxe corrugated mailer. PARALLEL CARDS: Gold #/99, Black & White #/25, Red Foil 1/1. What I did was a trial/experiment comparison of the Blaster, Retail (24-Pack), & Hobby Boxes. item 7 2019 Topps Baseball Factory Set Hobby Version 7 - 2019 Topps Baseball Factory Set Hobby Version. FAST 'N FREE . Only 6 left in stock - order soon. Release Date: May 15, 2019 The home run-heavy Blast Off! The 400-card set offers rookie and veteran subjects, plus subsets for Award Winners, Highlights and Stat Kings. Whether you’re an adult that likes to collect sets or buying these for your kids, this is the only product I’d recommend in the trading card world for someone who is looking for affordable and easy set collecting. I bought 3 Blaster Boxes, 2 Retail Boxes, & 3 Hobby Boxes. The only thing keeping me from buying this years product is the design which extremely cluttered and busy compared to last seasons simple yet classy design. On the flip side, Wall Climbers documents the impressive grabs at or near the wall, especially those that prevent a home run. $49.99. Already pre-ordered my box. 80 sold. I don’t buy base Topps knowing Chrome is on its way, so Opening Day feels even more ridiculous to me. I wish they’d just make this their Opening Day product. Write a review. item 6 2019 Topps Baseball Retail Edition Complete 705 Card Factory Set 6 - 2019 Topps Baseball Retail Edition Complete 705 Card Factory Set. 5.0. into Big League and give the kids a single set with a unique design to remember decades from now. $150.00. Here are the top deals on hobby boxes currently listed on eBay. 2 product ratings - 2019 Topps Baseball Factory Set Complete Box TARGET Orange Tatis RC - SEALED. SCR-AB Andrew Benintendi - Boston Red Sox. The low-cost brand returns following a 2018 debut that was relatively well received by many collectors. I recommend these for kids of all ages and I personally really enjoyed them! The market is flooded with high end sets, and while Opening Day is a nice low end product, it’s a bummer that it basically just repackages flagship without the hits. Most definitely though the hobby boxes had the most inserts. 4 watchers. It seems the Blaster Boxes are the ones packed with the 3 SP RC cards more than the 24-Pack retail or Hobby Boxes. The all-new Artist Rendition (#/50) parallel is particularly eye-catching. "Rare variations" were also mentioned, but no specific details were provided. the complete set is just over 1/4 the amount of the cards I received. Can’t wait for this. $59.49. Also, Eloy has live rookie autographs in Big League. Putting the emphasis on the cards and not just the autographs and relics is a great way to go. I only pulled 2 Mike Trout base cards in total from these 8 boxes but pulled 10 of Billy Hamilton for example. Then again this is a product geared towards kids so cluttered and busy is marketed towards them. $214.95. The most comprehensive set in all of Baseball, 2019 Topps Baseball Complete Sets contain base cards #1-700 from Series 1 and Series 2. Now, I can only post what I found out by my own opening of these boxes. Free shipping. A Vladimir Guerrero Jr. - Toronto Blue Jays, BPO-1 Christian Yelich - Milwaukee Brewers. Parallels include Gold (1 per pack), Blue Border (4 per Value Box), Rainbow Foil (#/100), and Red Foil (1/1). Signed cards remain rare in 2019 Topps Big League Baseball, but there are still some choices. Redemption A is already noted on the checklist as Vlad Jr. To our knowledge, there is no Redemption B for this set. I bought one hobby box and already have more than half of the “Wall Climbers” and “Blast Off” inserts, about 4-5 each of the Caricature and nickname inserts as well. Watch; 2019 Topps Baseball Factory Sealed Complete Set (Green) Target. I bought a 24-Pack retail box last year (2018) & really didn’t care much at all for the cards. Both autograph sets include numbered Gold Border, Black & White Image (#/25), and Red Foil (1/1) parallels. PARALLEL CARDS: Gold (1 per pack), Blue (4 per Blaster), Rainbow Foil #/100, Artist Rendition #/50, Red Foil 1/1. Not every set has to be 3 cards per pack, one pack per box and the boxes sell for a couple of hundred dollars. Mystery Redemption “A” is Vladimir Guerrero Jr and Mystery Redemption “B” is Eloy Jimenez. The Retail Edition Complete Set also contains a five-card pack of photo variation Rookie Cards of this year's most collectible players. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. If a product is unsigned or non game-used, a hologram will not be included memorabilia. That shouldn’t happen when you buy a total of 1,362 cards. Rate this product from 1 to 5 stars using the following rating scale: © Copyright 2008-2020 The Cardboard Connection. The topps baseball cards complete set is perfect for me. In the 3 Hobby Boxes I pulled 2 SP RC’s in total (Gold of Eloy Jiminez & base of Fernando Tatis Jr.). Trending price is based on prices over last 90 days. It’s an affordable low end product. Free shipping . This insert runs 1:435 Packs. I got this based on the fact that I don’t spend a lot on hobby boxes and the price for this set is awesome. 1. qty-dropdown. This was a terrible product this year and will be a terrible product next year, As noted in the article above: Estimated Release Date: May 8, 2019. 2020 Topps Baseball Complete Set Factory Sealed Retail Edition - Baseball Complete Sets $69.99. This is the ONLY set that any card company makes that has the multiple “League Leader” cards on it!!! *There are two players each for card #6, 20 and 74. or Best Offer. celebrates the longest-hit bombs of 2018. Details. Wish there were alot more products that did that. 220 sold. Free shipping. With the added inserts for 2019 I decided to indulge a little more for 2019 on these cards. Your Price: $69.99. The nameplate is also more ornate with a wavy team pennant graphic. Hobby Configuration: 10 cards per pack, 24 packs per box, 20 boxes per case. $99.99. Rookie Republic obviously features key 2019 rookies. Not that many but they do have them so this wouldn’t be the 1st set to do that in 2019. Of the 3 Blaster Boxes opened I pulled a SP RC in which there are only 3 cards (Fernando Tatis Jr., Pete Alonso, & Eloy Jiminez) out of each box (1 per box). 2019 Topps Big League Baseball Factory Sealed Hobby Box 24 Packs 10 Cards Pack : $42.99: 2019 TOPPS BIG LEAGUE BASEBALL FACTORY SEALED HOBBY BOX: $44.99: 2019 TOPPS BIG LEAGUE BASEBALL HOBBY BOX FACTORY SEALED NEW: $44.99: 2019 Topps Big League Baseball Hobby Box: $54.06: 2019 TOPPS BIG LEAGUE BASEBALL HOBBY BOX, NEW AND SEALED: $49.00 . 2020 Topps Baseball Complete Set Factory Sealed Retail Edition. THIS ITEM SHIPS ON OR BEFORE Friday, November 27th. This issue looks very busy design wise but again this is a product aimed at kids. Manufacturer Direct Item.