We never reached a deal but, the professionalism and courteousness was top notch. I am like your kidding right . 40 minutes each time I called them. Their hold time is excessive as I was put on hold for approx. The salesman was prompt in replying to me. Description:  Used 2019 Mercedes-Benz S-Class S 560 RWD for sale - $74,900 - 6,500 miles with Leather Seats, Driver Assistance Package, Navigation System, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Premium Package, Heated Seats. Help you with all problems around your cars. Additionally, keyless entry and ignition and Active Park Assist are now standard across the trim lineup, and the Premium package is now standard for the Coupe and Convertible configurations, bringing multi-contour seats with heat, ventilation, and massage; an upgraded cabin air filtration and fragrance system; power rear sunshades; and a surround-view camera to the party. TrueCar has over 1,173,535 listings nationwide, updated daily. We have used CarMax at different locations with the last 2 cars we bought and have been very pleased with the people that work there and the cars we bought. Good customer service, quick response - Kudos to Sara, her diligent responses are outstanding, we close the deal in 48hrs. See good deals, great deals and more on Used 2020 Mercedes-Benz S 560. took me through the transaction was personable, To handle all your charging needs, you'll get a standard wireless charging pad, a 115-volt household-style outlet, and dual USBs. 2020 Mercedes-Benz S-Class 4MATIC Coupe Welcome to Mercedes-Benz North Vancouver, a premium dealership located on Marine Drive in Vancouver. Answered all my questions, I originally planning to buy upper level car because it has remote start but gave up because We found the car we were looking for at CarMax in Charlotte. Also follow up car maintenance was the same good service. Dirty and the car wouldn't start !! Price excludes tax, title, license, and a documentary service fee. Find new 2020 Mercedes-Benz S-Class vehicles for sale in your area. They were terrible. An advanced adaptive suspension, a night-vision camera, ceramic brakes, 26-speaker Burmester stereo, and a dimming sunroof will all help bring the price over 100 grand and in some cases flirt with twice that. the right place. Be alerted whenever a vehicle matching your search is added to our inventory. Friendly to work with, responsive and forthcoming. Dealer kept in touch and provided excellent service. Beautiful “mask”, which is hidden under a menacing and ferocious “beast.” A car hitting her beauty, dynamics and luxurious “decoration.” Let’s get to know about the new “thoroughbred» 2020 Mercedes-Benz S550 Coupe. Will be buying more cars here in the future. experience outstanding. I repeat do not go . Communication was not great they got back with me after 2 or 3 days I already bought a car by then, Description:  Used 2019 Mercedes-Benz S-Class S 450 RWD for sale - $69,998 - 9,500 miles with Leather Seats, Driver Assistance Package, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Blind Spot Monitoring, Premium Package, CarPlay. Sales person was friendly and helpful. was able to drive down and see/buy it, dealership Was very willing to work with me. The AMG S 65 shoehorns a 6.0-liter V12 into the engine bay and extracts 621 hp and 738 lb-ft in the smoothest manner possible, and while the AMG S 63 gets a performance-tuned AWD system, the AMG S 65 is available only in a RWD configuration, so you’d better be ready to buy more rubber. Great inventory and no pressure AT ALL. Dealers - learn how to list your inventory on Carsforsale.com, Used Mercedes-Benz S-Class For Sale By Year. Available with rear-wheel drive (RWD) or all-wheel drive (AWD), an air-ride adaptive suspension will deliver that comfortable Mercedes feel, while adaptive LED headlights and auto-dimming power-folding mirrors mean you can keep your mind on the drive. I found it on the lot . They will make sure you have all the information you'll need for your buying process. Much better than going to the dealership! And when it's time to get rid of your old ride, sell your car simply and securely on CarGurus. I am very happy. Come a long way from drawing on paper to the conveyor, model S550 Coupe managed to maintain and implement most of the elegant form of the concept. They kept checking on me!! I dealt with Angel, Jeremy and Tom they treated me with respect and showed me everything I wanted to see and when it came down to purchasing the car it was almost painless as I still had to write that check. Description:  Used 2020 Mercedes-Benz S-Class S 450 4MATIC Sedan AWD for sale - $75,472 - 5,814 miles with Leather Seats, Driver Assistance Package, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Adaptive Suspension, Heat Package, Premium Package, Heated Seats, Android Auto, CarPlay, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Multimedia Package, sent me a complete package on the car, including msrp and options list, Description:  Used 2019 Mercedes-Benz S-Class S 560 RWD for sale - $69,991 - 26,863 miles, Color:  Dune Silver Metallic, Very helpful and answered all questions. Shilo was great to work with. And if you only want to see cars with a single owner, recent price drops, photos, or available financing, our filters can help with that too. They called and let me know the car had sold - which I appreciated. Come find a great deal on new 2020 Mercedes-Benz S-Class in your area today! For decades, the flagship Mercedes-Benz coupe has advanced the state of the art, with industry-changing breakthroughs and uncompromising pillarless design. And kept in contact! Horrible! Seats offer 16-way power with heat and memory, and a power rear sunshade will keep passenger necks cool. Things get a bit fancy with 18-inch alloys, a panoramic sunroof, power trunklid, and soft-close doors, while genuine leather and a virtual gauge cluster provide an appropriate amount of pomp and circumstance for the S-Class. knowledgeable, and patient. Search over 907 new 2020 Mercedes-Benz S-Class. I had cash in hand and pre qualified. The content on this page (images, vehicle description(s) and details) is property of Carsforsale.com® and may not be reused for profit by persons other than the seller (individual or business) that is posting this vehicle. 448 Great Deals out of 11,623 listings starting at, 120 Great Deals out of 3,925 listings starting at, 43 Great Deals out of 1,090 listings starting at, 93 Great Deals out of 4,079 listings starting at, 5 Great Deals out of 849 listings starting at, 4 Great Deals out of 118 listings starting at, Used 2019 Mercedes-Benz S-Class S 450 4MATIC AWD for sale - $59,972 - 18,558 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Adaptive Suspension, Blind Spot Monitoring, Premium Package, Heated Seats, Android Auto, CarPlay, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Comfort Package, Used 2020 Mercedes-Benz S-Class S 560 Sedan RWD for sale - $91,991 - 7,850 miles with Leather Seats, Driver Assistance Package, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Remote Start, Parking Sensors, Premium Package, Heated Seats, Used 2020 Mercedes-Benz S-Class S 450 4MATIC Sedan AWD for sale - $76,990 - 9,033 miles with Leather Seats, Driver Assistance Package, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Adaptive Suspension, Backup Camera, Premium Package, Heated Seats, Android Auto, CarPlay, Used 2019 Mercedes-Benz S-Class S 560 RWD for sale - $74,900 - 6,500 miles with Leather Seats, Driver Assistance Package, Navigation System, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Premium Package, Heated Seats, Used 2020 Mercedes-Benz S-Class S 450 4MATIC Sedan AWD for sale - $75,472 - 5,814 miles with Leather Seats, Driver Assistance Package, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Adaptive Suspension, Heat Package, Premium Package, Heated Seats, Android Auto, CarPlay, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Multimedia Package, Used 2019 Mercedes-Benz S-Class S 560 RWD for sale - $69,991 - 26,863 miles, Used 2020 Mercedes-Benz S-Class S 560 Sedan RWD for sale - $104,888 - 691 miles with Sport Package, Leather Seats, Driver Assistance Package, Sunroof/Moonroof, Power Package, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Premium Package, Heated Seats, LE Package, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Comfort Package, Used 2019 Mercedes-Benz S-Class S 560 RWD for sale - $68,599 - 22,000 miles with Sport Package, Leather Seats, Driver Assistance Package, Sunroof/Moonroof, Power Package, Navigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Premium 1 Package, Adaptive Suspension, Heat Package, Parking Sensors, Heated Seats, Android Auto, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Used 2019 Mercedes-Benz S-Class S 450 4MATIC AWD for sale - $65,900 - 11,690 miles with Sport Package, Driver Assistance Package, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Adaptive Suspension, Blind Spot Monitoring, Premium Package, Heated Seats, Android Auto, CarPlay, Backup Camera, Comfort Package, Used 2020 Mercedes-Benz S-Class S 560 Sedan RWD for sale - $94,998 - 346 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, CarPlay, Used 2020 Mercedes-Benz S-Class S 450 Sedan RWD for sale - $80,884 - 4,321 miles with Leather Seats, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Alloy Wheels, Adaptive Suspension, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heat Package, Parking Sensors, Premium Package, Heated Seats, Android Auto, CarPlay, SE Package, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Used 2019 Mercedes-Benz S-Class S 560 RWD for sale - $76,741 - 11,377 miles with Leather Seats, Driver Assistance Package, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Alloy Wheels, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Premium Package, Heated Seats, Android Auto, CarPlay, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Comfort Package, Used 2020 Mercedes-Benz S-Class S 560 Sedan RWD for sale - $92,427 - 8,450 miles with Leather Seats, Driver Assistance Package, Sunroof/Moonroof, Power Package, Navigation System, Adaptive Cruise Control, Alloy Wheels, Adaptive Suspension, Blind Spot Monitoring, Parking Sensors, Premium Package, Heated Seats, Android Auto, CarPlay, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Used 2019 Mercedes-Benz S-Class S 450 RWD for sale - $69,998 - 9,500 miles with Leather Seats, Driver Assistance Package, Sunroof/Moonroof, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Remote Start, Blind Spot Monitoring, Premium Package, CarPlay, Used 2019 Mercedes-Benz S-Class S 560 4MATIC AWD for sale - $66,990 - 40,152 miles with Leather Seats, Driver Assistance Package, Sunroof/Moonroof, Power Package, Navigation System, Alloy Wheels, Premium 1 Package, Adaptive Suspension, Blind Spot Monitoring, Heat Package, Parking Sensors, Premium Package, Heated Seats, Android Auto, CarPlay, Bluetooth, Backup Camera, Comfort Package, Mercedes-Benz S-Class S 560 Sedan RWD For Sale, Mercedes-Benz S-Class S 560 4MATIC Sedan AWD For Sale, Mercedes-Benz S-Class S 450 Sedan RWD For Sale, Mercedes-Benz S-Class S 450 4MATIC Sedan AWD For Sale, Mercedes-Benz S-Class S 560 4MATIC Coupe AWD For Sale, Mercedes-Benz S-Class S AMG 63 4MATIC Sedan AWD For Sale, Mercedes-Benz S-Class S 560 Cabriolet RWD For Sale, Mercedes-Benz S-Class Maybach S 650 Sedan RWD For Sale, Mercedes-Benz S-Class Maybach S 560 4MATIC Sedan AWD For Sale, Mercedes-Benz S-Class S AMG 63 4MATIC Coupe AWD For Sale, Mercedes-Benz S-Class S AMG 65 Sedan RWD For Sale, Mercedes-Benz S-Class S AMG 63 4MATIC Cabriolet AWD For Sale, 2020 Mercedes-Benz S-Class Maybach S 560 4MATIC Sedan AWD, 2020 Mercedes-Benz S-Class Maybach S 650 Sedan RWD, 2020 Mercedes-Benz S-Class S 450 4MATIC Sedan AWD, 2020 Mercedes-Benz S-Class S 450 Sedan RWD, 2020 Mercedes-Benz S-Class S 560 4MATIC Coupe AWD, 2020 Mercedes-Benz S-Class S 560 4MATIC Sedan AWD, 2020 Mercedes-Benz S-Class S 560 Cabriolet RWD, 2020 Mercedes-Benz S-Class S 560 Sedan RWD, 2020 Mercedes-Benz S-Class S 560e Sedan RWD, 2020 Mercedes-Benz S-Class S AMG 63 4MATIC Cabriolet AWD, 2020 Mercedes-Benz S-Class S AMG 63 4MATIC Coupe AWD, 2020 Mercedes-Benz S-Class S AMG 63 4MATIC Sedan AWD, 2020 Mercedes-Benz S-Class S AMG 65 Cabriolet RWD, 2020 Mercedes-Benz S-Class S AMG 65 Coupe RWD, 2020 Mercedes-Benz S-Class S AMG 65 Sedan RWD.