"This ilittle shop has to be the best-kept secret in Brooklyn. I only needed a few things: several tables & table covers, and 20 chairs. Taxes, fees not included for deals content. Edit.css-1mpk29p{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(43,39,60,1);}.css-1mpk29p::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1mpk29p::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1mpk29p svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}. She even…", "I had the unfortunate task of buying flowers for my sons funeral. Find contact info for current and past residents, property value, and more. Be polite - give feedback in a constructive way. Nice guys and good deals. 4 ☆☆☆☆. L.A. Gourmet is located in Queens County of New York state. The french toast sampler is just to die for. Get directions. If you come here regularly, the guys remember you and your order, quick and efficient, When you don't want Starbucks this joint gets down and. Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews. To communicate or ask something with the place, the Phone number is (718) 433-2500. The wait has been crazy, but the food will blow your mind, and is SO worth it! usarestaurants.info is not responsible for content on external web sites. Search within reviews. The store is super organized, clean and the staff is really friendly and helpful. usarestaurants.info cannot be held responsible or liable for the accuracy, correctness, usefulness or reliability of the data. They were accommodating and professional. Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews. Get directions. © 2020 usarestaurants.info All Rights reserved. 0 other reviews that are not currently recommended, in Party Supplies, Party Equipment Rentals. AUGH! Download Foursquare for your smart phone and start exploring the world around you! Learn more. Hours Today, Sunday September 13 th CLOSED Price: Affordable ; Street View: Jackson Ave; Near: at 45th Ave. Click for Map and Directions; Twitter; Hours of Operation Monday 6:00 AM – 5:00 PM ; Tuesday 6:00 AM – 5:00 PM ; Meal delivery | Meal takeaway | Restaurant, Meal takeaway | Meal delivery | Restaurant, 44-69 21st St, Long Island City, NY 11101, USA, 11-11 44th Rd, Long Island City, NY 11101, USA, 2519 40th Ave, Long Island City, NY 11101, USA, 39-37 30th St, Long Island City, NY 11101, USA, 32-44 Queens Blvd, Long Island City, NY 11101, USA, 43-01 35th St, Long Island City, NY 11101, USA, 11-03 36th Ave, Long Island City, NY 11106, USA, 1049 Manhattan Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11222, USA, il Miglio Brick Oven Pizzeria & Italian Restaurant, THE KEG SOCIAL™ - Dining & Entertainment (Coming Winter 2020! Located in Long Island City’s Citigroup Building, L.A. Gourmet is open daily to serve you breakfast, lunch and dinner. The brand names, logos, images and texts are the property of these third parties and their respective owners. .css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}. Find more Cards & Stationery near City Card & Gift. View detailed information and reviews for 2501 Jackson Ave in Long Island City, New York and get driving directions with road conditions and live traffic updates along the way. Great staff food selections are good. My son's girlfriend and I told them exactly what we…", children"s and baby gifts and favors that can be personalized, "This place has gained my business becoming a loyal customer. The 15 Best Delis and Bodegas in Queens; The 15 Best Inexpensive Places in Queens; ", "Breakfast was awesome..so much too choose from and all fresh.". 9 days. L.A. Gourmet is honestly just amazing breakfast food. If the prices weren't so high, I'd…". Methinks not. Contact the business for more information about recent service changes. Recommended Reviews. ... 2302 Jackson Ave (at Davis St.) "Open 24/7 and they make better sandwiches than Tost, and have a better soft drink selection." Plus use our free tools to find new customers. They'll toast and butter muffins for you in the "main" part of the restaurant, which is nice. Small card store located inside the Citicorp tower. You can get more information from their website. The content displayed in the usarestaurants.info Directory consists of information from third parties, among others from publicly accessible sources, or from customers, who have a presentation page in our directory. Food is fast and good. Tons to save, in club & online. Shop Now. L.A. Gourmet is located in Queens County of New York state. She was very pleasant and efficient. On the street of Jackson Avenue and street number is 2501. Long Island City. Just make sure you get there before the lunch rush or it's GONE ???? This place has decent, quick food. The coordinates that you can use in navigation applications to get to find L.A. Gourmet quickly are 40.7472594 ,-73.9443527. To communicate or ask something with the place, the Phone number is (718) 433-2500. They also do an incredible job of keeping the lines to a minimum. 1 star rating. Sort by Yelp Sort. ), 2501 Jackson Ave # 1, Long Island City, NY 11101, USA. ", "Lovely little park. Pretty good iced coffee as well. Be truthful - this review will help other consumers as well as the business. Make sure your information is up to date. Foursquare © 2020  Lovingly made in NYC, CHI, SEA & LA, "Open 24/7 and they make better sandwiches than Tost, and have a better soft drink selection. Food is hot and fresh, no flies buzzing around. Long Island City, NY 11101. "So I visited this store yesterday afternoon and loved it. On the street of Jackson Avenue and street number is 2501. This place is hit or miss but, 8/10 will be a HIT...if you go from 11ish to about 1pm it is fairly crowded and busy. Privacy Policy   . Learn more. Contact Us. ", "Great multi station buffet, ideal for breakfast & lunch fast service", "We like the coffee there and the people who work there are always friendly. Home page   . The pizza part has good pizza, big slices, lots of combos. Not only did they…". I always find amazing gifts here, especially for…", "Excellent attention and service for a small job, on somewhat late notice during a busy season. However the prices are a little higher than I expected. If you have any questions or suggestions regarding this matter, you are welcome to contact our customer support team. Claim your business to immediately update business information, respond to reviews, and more! Ask how we can cater your next event! We use the latest and greatest technology available to provide the best possible web experience.Please enable JavaScript in your browser settings to continue. Eek! 2501 Jackson Ave (at 45th Ave.) Long Island City, NY 11101 United States. Add business hours. pricing. Find people by address using reverse address lookup for 2501 Jackson Ave, Long Island City, NY 11101. in Electronics, Kitchen Supplies, Bookstores, in Tv Mounting, Drones, Home Theatre Installation. 2501 Jackson Ave. Ste 8. Convenient location if you're going to/from the Court Square subway stop. After 4pm the hot salad bar items are discounted to 50% off the regular per lb. The 15 Best Places for Breakfast Food in Queens. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. About   . it's a little off the beaten path and they don't advertise, so you won't find it unless you already know its there. Enjoy pictures by the fountain! Given the COVID-19 pandemic, call ahead to verify hours, and remember to practice social distancing. usarestaurants.info is not a booking agent, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. 2501 Jackson Ave, Queens NY (718) 433-2500 Contact Review . Be specific about your experience and the services that were provided. Terms of Service   . I spoke to Pat. I called la Fleur d'Harlem and made an appointment for the next day.