Since 1963, Mickey Thompson Tires has always been an Enthusiast Brand. The RADIAL T/A from BFGoodrich is available in a wide range of sizes to suit many popular vehicles. VITOUR TIRES was founded in 2004, but our business experiences in tire industry extend to more than ten years ago. Find Cooper Cobra Radial G/T in P275/60R15 at Tire Rack. Multiple sipes improve riding comfort and reduce pass-by noise. $163.86 $ 163. The all-new STREETSTEEL all-season high performance tire answers the call of the muscle car, hot rod, custom street rod and classic car enthusiast looking for a period-correct classic styled tire with modern engineering. Two out of four tires on my Corvette could not be balanced even with the best Hunter equipment - wheels are perfect and I had no problems with the G/Y that I had before !! Members of our staff have even pit crewed for the B.F.Goodrich race team at the Baja 500 Off Road Race. I am putting these on the rear of a street legal VW rail buggy and they look great! 275/60R15 tires have a diameter of 28.0", a section width of 10.8", and a wheel diameter of 15". Cooper Tire is committed to ensuring the Mastercraft Tires over-deliver on performance and reliability. Extended kerf length improves driving performance on light snow condition. Plus, you can not beat the price from Performance Plus[...]. 99. Get your 275/60R15 tires from the LARGEST SELECTION of new & used tires on the web. The contemporary all-season tread design delivers improved cornering and steering stability, while the angled siping pattern and four circumferential grooves provide a wide contact patch for superior grip and wet performance. The 235/60R15 BFGoodrich Radial T/A has a diameter of 26.1", a width of 9.5", mounts on a 15" rim and has 797 revolutions per mile. If you are on the fence, get these tires. DOT approved tire options for the period correct 15" wheels are getting thin. Based in Seoul, South Korea, the Hankook Tire group is the 7th largest tire company in the world. If you would like to submit a review please do so. Nankang SP-7 All-Season Radial Tire - 275/60R15 107H. Pitch sequence has been optimized to reduce tread related tire noise for increased consumer riding comfort. $205.00 ... Mastercraft 275/60R15 107T Avenger GT. Today's Radial T/A tires are designed to combine classic looks and size range with modern manufacturing methods and year-round traction, even in light snow. Performance Plus Tire offers FREE with every purchase: 100% Fitment Guarantee*, 97. Lots of guys use the BFG radial T/A, but those. $255.00 VIEW ITEM DETAILS. Offering a wide product assortment in Passenger, High Performance, Ultra-High Performance, Light Truck, and Commercial Medium Radial Truck applications, Milestar options cover the needs of the tire replacement market. The Goodrich Radial T/A has excellent steering and lateral stability. $163.86 $ 163. Ace Tyres. As an American company since 1914, our focus is on making quality tires that will perform well and last for thousands of miles. Thanks all. With more than a century in the tire industry, we know that tires matter and that is why you should count on Cooper. FREE Shipping by Amazon. It looks sharp on my street rod. This tire handles well in wet and dry conditions. Performance Plus Tire is proud to offer the industry's finest brands of custom tires, custom wheels, tires and wheels packages, and hot rod parts and accessories for the car and truck enthusiast. 4.6 out of 5 stars 18. $228.99 $ 228. With my new Mickey Thompson Sportsman S/T's I get a great holeshot! Performance tire looks meet year-round drivability. This tire will be used mostly for cruise-ins and travel to and from car shows. Tire ratings charts and reviews. We are totally independent and completely focused on the needs of our customers. BFGoodrich Radial T/A All-Season Tire-P275/60R15 107S. Home » Tire Search » Passenger Tire Size: 235/60R15. We will execute our strategy with integrity and an unparalleled commitment to our customers. It is the first radial performance tire in North America. These are my "Street" Tires. Mickey Thompson ET Street S/S Racing Radial Tire - P275/60R15. Mastercraft 235/60R15 98T Hercules HP 4000. These are not cosmetic performance tires. Finance. Nankang SP-7 All-Season Radial Tire - 275/60R15 107H. We usually post the warranty here, but BFG has a whopper of a warranty page, so here it is instead for you: BF Goodrich Warranty. © 2004 - 2020 Performance Plus Tire. Grand Prix tires offers passenger, high performance, SUV, light truck and commercial truck tires to the market. Low noise under various speed conditions. PerformancePlusTire.com is one of the leading wheels and rims sites around. MILESTAR TIRES are developed with a focus on outstanding quality and high performance. Showing 1 to 9 of 9 (1 Pages) About. Precise handing and stability at high speed. $213.00 VIEW ITEM DETAILS. Shoulder slotting designed for resistance to irregular wear while providing solid, all-season performance. BFGoodrich Radial T/A All-Season Tire-P275/60R15 107S. Find our selection of 235/60R15 tires here. This will be achieved through a continued investment in technical know-how and technology, which will enable us to deliver the best tire for any given application. The flat tread profile provides enhanced cornering and handling capabilities, while the advanced silica compound reduces road noise. With my old Cooper Cyclone tires I had a lot of trouble getting off the line. The new KINERGY ST is designed as a Standard Touring All-Season tire for all on-road conditions. Performance Plus Tire has been a loyal B.F.Goodrich dealer for over 35 years. We hold fast to Mickey’s values, his unceasing drive for faster—better. 86. The brand values quality above all else and they ensure safe performance and driving experience with all of their models. We have a retail facility in Long Beach, California and are family owned and operated for over 45 years. Find Out More. Michelin/BFGoodrich Rebate – Receive $120 Rebate – 11/18/20 – 12/9/20 - Click for Details. Get it as soon as Mon, Nov 23. Get it as soon as Wed, Nov 25. Use our tire calculator to compare tire sizes based on tire diameter, radius, sidewall height, circumference, revs per mile and speedometer difference. FREE Shipping & Risk Free Buying with our 90 Day Money Back Guarantee! The STREETSTEEL includes a race-inspired checkered flag sidewall design with solid raised white letters, recalling the heydays when hot rods and Detroit V8 muscle cars cruised the major boulevards and ruled the highways of America. learn more Optimized tread block stiffness ensures enhanced performance and tread uniformity for improved handling performance and mileage. 4.4 out of 5 stars 15. The Cobra Radial G/T all-season tire features raised white letters for those who want to retain the characteristic "look" of their classic muscle car. These Mickeys hook first and give a little chirp slamming 2nd. These tires are on my 25th aniv. 4.4 out of 5 stars 5. Specs may vary by manufacturer. Needless to say, this car spins and slides whereever it goes...and after having mustangs for over 10 years, these are the best tires I have ever purchased (handling)! We have a retail facility in Long Beach, California and are family owned and operated for over 45 years. We have lived through their original merger with Uniroyal Tire and the eventual purchase by Michelin Tire of France. 3.9 out of 5 stars 9. All Wheel & Tire Packages are Mounted & Balanced for FREE and include our Nitrogen Airfill for Max Tire Life!!