Prior teaching experience or equivalent in education/tutoring/mentoring/homeschooling preferred but not required. The following 15 jobs pay around $30 an hour: 1. Thank you. 30HJ . They never make the list. The majority of your business will likely come from referrals once you’ve proven yourself as a reliable and experienced worker. Full Time/40 hours per week. Although I could not find any salary averages for this company on Glassdoor, it seems that $20 an hour may be possible. Typical entry level education: Associate’s degree. week and work outside of those hours, a 30 hour job simply describes one Start teaching with GOGOKID in October and earn an extra $300 Incentive!*. I would like to have a full time position that would allow me to work remotely from my home, located in the east Texas area. And if you don't have the right skills or experience to do the jobs listed below, keep in mind that at least now you know where the money is! 894,778 $ 30.00 the hour jobs available. Lessons based on the U.S. Common Core State Standards …. See salaries, compare reviews, easily apply, and get hired. A 30 Hour Job is not meant to strictly describe 30 hours of work per week. also affect businesses. 30 Hour Jobs is a job board for job seekers and employers who believe that shorter work weeks can lead to increased productivity and higher job satisfaction. Page 1 of 147 jobs. considering a flexible working hours, you gain a competitive advantage in They use software languages and tools to create applications for the Web. You install and maintain network hardware and software, analyze problems, and monitor the networks. Go to Carenet's jobs page to see if they're hiring now. You must have at least 5 years experience in travel sales and customer service, as well as Worldspan GDS experience. The PayScale Salary Negotiation Guide. Pay is over $20 an hour, with some positions paying $30+ an hour. If anyone has tips let me know. If you're finding that you're not qualified for most of the positions above, I also have a list with work at home jobs paying $10 hourly and work at home jobs paying $12 hourly that you may want to browse for more options. This company hires work at home registered nurses for telephone triage. I do post about some things that are open worldwide. By supporting a flexible work week, not only are you nurturing happier There are lots of ways to be a good coworker, but ... Save my name, email, and website in this browser cookies for the next time I comment. Keep tabs on their jobs page for the remote positions. SitePen allows their workers to work remotely. Go here to apply if they are currently hiring. This post originally published on June 30, 2016. Tip: Enter your city or zip code in the "where" box to show results in your area. National Certification preferred.CPR required based…. You’ll typically work 3 ½ - 4 hour shifts, approximately 17 ½ - 20 hours per week in this part-time or seasonal role. Flexible availability to work outside the indicated. I’ve applied for Book in a Box, but it was a great experience. Occupational therapy assistants help patients develop, recover, improve, as well as maintain the skills needed for daily living and working. Please add the correct salary information in the original job posting. Customer Service Representative, Seasonal Associate, Warehouse Worker and more on Indeed.com SimplyHired may be compensated by these employers, helping keep SimplyHired free for jobseekers. So if you're thinking of furthering your education in order to get higher-paying work, you know what industries to possibly focus on. For more information, see the SimplyHired Privacy Policy. Must have stable internet and a computer with microphone and webcam. Are there any ideas of jobs that would be suitable? Some jobs may require the welder to be at sea for 30 days. This role requires the successful applicant to be available to work during the following hours. I have a bachelors degree in business administration. Do you want to work at home making a great deal more than minimum wage? care responsibilities can all benefit from jobs with flexible working hours. week, one that works in a results oriented work environment, and an Indeed ranks Job Ads based on a combination of employer bids and relevance, such as your search terms and other activity on Indeed. I currently work at home as a remote guru for Shopify. They pay their work at home professional tutors $20 an hour. Starting salary is about $19.25 per hour. Improve your chances of receiving a raise when you ask.