Welcome to the Selecta's product page, check out our range of delicious ice cream below. servings- 40 $0.90. ), Price $14 for ice cream or $16 for vegan ice, Rectangular shaped containerPrice $36 for ice cream or $40 for vegan ice, Yields # of servings        Cost/Serving (ice cream)   4oz. All Rights Reserved. Free shipping on orders of $35+ or same-day pick-up in store. Find out how we went from sausages to iconic ice creams and ice lollies. Legal disclamer copy if required in country. Welcome to the Selecta's product page, check out our range of delicious ice cream … With over 350 flavors in rotation your every visit will be a new flavor adventure! I looked forward to working with her because she often had either entire musicals playing or just the best mood lif… https://t.co/7Tv152C8Z6. Frustration-Free Packaging; New Arrivals. e.g for products and services of Unilever PH. Want to serve our super premium ice cream in your restaurant? Where can you buy 5 gallons of ice cream? servings- 48                $0.92. Cream is only 4% of whole milk, so you will need almost 25 gallons of milk to get the cream needed to make 1 gallon of ice cream.Just buy a gallon of already separated cream. Come on down to the Arboretum and say hello! What is the Strengths of sari sari store? Explore your favorite flavors and the fun of Amy's Ice Creams. Reach out to @bakedbyamys! 3 dollars and 27 cents $3.27. This website is not directed to consumers outside of the Unilever Philippines. 1/2 Gallon. Add to cart. Shop Target for Blue Bunny Ice Cream & Frozen Dairy Desserts you will love at great low prices. What is the interesting part of the story of why sinigang? Who is the longest reigning WWE Champion of all time? Whether you are looking to celebrate for a birthday, host a small office gathering, or to treat yourself after a long day, Selecta has a wide selection of  delicious, high quality ice cream to cater to your needs! Many even choose to eat it during the winter if the craving strikes. 3 dollars and 97 cents $3.97 (8.3 cents/FLUID OUNCE) Blue Bunny Premium Vanilla Bean Ice Cream , 48 fl oz. Is mark weinstein related to Harvey Weinstein? Under $25; $25 to $50; $50 to $100; $100 to $200; $200 & Above $ $ Go Kitchen Product Grade. Klondike Vanilla Ice Cream & Frozen Dessert Sandwiches 4.23 oz. Who was Hillary Clintons running mate in the 2008 presidential elections? 2-3 full business days are required for most orders. Where is Martha Elliott Bill Elliott ex-wife today? © 2020 amy’s ice cream. servings- 53 $0.68 8oz. servings- 53                $0.688oz. servings- 96                $0.466oz. Price. 2.5 Gallon “Box” Rectangular shaped container Price $36 for ice cream or $40 for vegan ice. The material on this site can not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with prior written permission of Multiply. Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. servings- 64                $0.698oz. Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices. Let’s see that Halloween swag in the next couple days!”⁠⁠I was on that Trivia team! Free Shipping by Amazon; Condition. Price $14 for ice cream or $16 for vegan ice. How long will the footprints on the moon last? Amy’s offers hundreds of flavors*… However ten of our most popular flavors for wholesale are: (*Flavor availability subject to ingredient availability. A fee may apply. That’s awesome! servings- 80 $0.45 6oz. Ice cream is made fresh to order and can be delivered to any Amy’s Ice Creams location for pickup. Yields # of servings Cost/Serving (ice cream) 4oz. Selecta Ice Cream has a moreish, surprising history. Copyright © 2019 Unilever, Selecta Birthday Hapi Pack Choco Ice Cream, Selecta Birthday 3in1 Choco + Mango + Ube. 99 ($5.75/Count) We can help! privacy & terms. How many eligible voters are registered to vote in the United States? What is the dispersion medium of mayonnaise? What is the exposition of the story of sinigang? We've grown up in Austin, Texas and now have shops in Houston and San Antonio! https://t.co/MKi5kOyHwV. Home of the world famous Mexican Vanilla Ice Cream. Add to cart. Ice cream is a favorite cold treat during the hot summer months. servings- 80                $0.456oz. 1 dollar and 74 cents $1.74 (2.1 cents/OZ) Great Value Ice Cream Cups, 3.5 Oz., 24 Count. Did the Jonas Brothers Co-Write Get Back by Demi Lovato? I hear they’ve got out Mexican Vanilla Marshmallows in stock! Why don't libraries smell like bookstores? Last 30 days; Last 90 days; International Shipping. Deliveries are made Monday-Friday within Austin. Commercial Grade; Color. All Selecta Ice Cream. Add to cart. All orders are made fresh, to ensure a quality product. Retail prices of ice cream in the United States have been trending upwards since the mid-90’s. 7 gallons of ice cream a year. Do you have a favorite Amy’s Ice Creams flavor that you just can’t get enough of? Americans tend to eat 5. For your convenience, all packaging is disposable/recyclable. Great Value Chocolate Ice Cream, 1 Gallon Pail. Sign up for the Sundae News and you’ll receive free ice cream on your birthday! What characteristics of an epic are shown in the story indarapatra and sulayman? Get the best deals on cream can when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. What are the release dates for The Wonder Pets - 2006 Save the Ladybug? servings- 40                $0.90, Octagonal shaped containerPrice $44 for ice cream/$48 for vegan ice, Yields # of servings        Cost/Serving (ice cream)     4oz. New; Used; Sponsored 2.5 Gallon White Ice Cream Tub with Lid (10) 4.9 out of 5 stars 17. Amy’s logo cups available upon request at $5 per sleeve of 50 cups. The manager of the Arboretum location.⁠⁠“Five years and going strong, I’ve been with Amy’s since… https://t.co/RSF98BAbjq, “I can’t count the hours I’ve spent at this store, which makes me even more grateful to all of the employees that I… https://t.co/2u85NsXvsh, “From wiping out on the tile floors to winning a Texas Almanac at trivia night, these people and this company will… https://t.co/3nsxUtcgdv, “Happy Halloween everyone!