You can also make these breakfast pancakes in the oven. © Copyright 2019 Oh So Foodie. Glad you liked the taste! These almond flour pancakes remind me of something I’d order to eat for brunch in LA. Found the tip of adding coconut oil if you’re using almond milk to be helpful and ensure the pancakes didn’t come out dry. Monk fruit sugar is my sweeter of choice. They shouldn’t be too eggy, but they will be more than non-gluten free pancakes. By the time I saw tiny tiny bubbles and turned them they were not ‘fluffy’. and they smell amazing and look like they’ll be delicious. Did you use blanched almond flour for this recipe? So I’m wondering does using a hand mixer change the consistency of the batter and is it best to mix my spoon. And my mixture was way too thick. Coconut milk should be shaken before using and will be thick, but should be liquid-like. Remove the bacon from the pan. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. The coconut milk has a little fat which helps to keep the pancakes fluffy. 100% recommend these cakes with blueberries + maple syrup. Fluffy Coconut Flour Pancakes with Wild Blueberry Maple Syrup, Cottage Cheese Banana Oatmeal Protein Pancakes + video, Vegan Paleo Banana Muffins with Chocolate Chips. Can I substitute regular dairy milk for the coconut milk? So happy to hear that, Gina! If you want your pancakes to be salty, don’t add the sweetener. Simply upload them to Instagram and use the hashtag #ambitiouskitchen or share them in the, Breakfast, Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Grain Free, Keto, Low Carb, Paleo, Pancakes, Butter, olive oil or coconut oil, for greasing the pan. Would be helpful to have some conversion on recipes. These almond flour pancakes remind me of something I’d order to eat for brunch in LA. I used agave and water + 2 tbsp of butter instead of coconut milk, and they turned out great! Do you mean measuring cup? I don’t know what I did wrong! Maybe it was that particular brand. With the same oil fry the egg, if required add an additional tablespoon of oil. Enjoy! I needed to add extra coconut milk to loosen the batter because it was pretty thick (only a few tablespoons was needed). You can add whatever you want and you don’t need permission. Not sure where the strange consistency could be coming from – did you use a fine, blanched almond flour? Pancake Options: Keto Cream Cheese Pancakes: If you want a cream cheese pancake recipe, simply replace the oil or water in the recipe below with 2 tbsp cream cheese or vegan cream cheese. Maybe I should have added some fruit. Here are the ingredients you’ll need: Another great perk about these almond flour pancakes? Sub another flour for the almond at your own risk. Le, I’m back with another cookie... WHITE CHOCOLATE. (To prevent sticking, it may be necessary to re-grease the skillet after each set of pancakes. You'll get my famous, healthy comfort food makeover recipes plus breakfasts, snacks & even desserts you'll crave. Naturally golden and fluffy, this keto breakfast includes bacon and fried eggs and is only 2.9g net carbs per serving. I’ll be adding to it overtime I visit, so be sure to keep it bookmarked for your next trip. The result was six great-tasting pancakes that looked like the ones in your photos. These are so good! Glad you enjoyed! Will definitely make again! I added full fat coconut cream. Hmmm they only have two eggs, so I’m not sure where the egginess you are experiencing is coming from! My kids refused them as well, even though they LOOKED very pretty and light, just didn’t taste good. I added 1/4 t baking powder, 1 T pure maple syrup, and 1T apple cider vinegar – was going for a buttermilk flavor. Nice texture too for flourless pancakes, best I’ve had so far! ❤️, I’m so glad it worked out well! Hey Ivy! Simply defrost overnight, then in the morning, stir the mixture and cook. ok, but a little dry. We use a light, creamy version for the perfect texture. In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, almond milk and stevia together until smooth. The idea is so that the mixture becomes completely spongy. That’s odd, i haven’t had an issue with these being dry at all, especially if they are made with coconut milk and coconut oil (which add fats to the batter). The best tasting almond pancakes I’ve ever made. I added some coconut milk. Next, separate the egg whites from the yellow and beat the egg whites until they’re stiff. I’m glad you added more milk! I’m a sucker for some good pancakes. 5-Ingredient Almond Flour Pancakes Fluffy almond flour pancakes with only 5 ingredients: almond flour, baking soda, coconut or almond milk, eggs and vanilla extract. The look delicious! I’m not a big fan of eating breakfast but I’ll definitely try this out for some brunch! But the use of only almond flour made these very mealy in an unpleasant. Quick question! Just a tip: make sure you are packing the almond flour in the measuring cup. They only have two eggs, so I’m not sure where the egginess you are experiencing is coming from. The pancake recipe was adapted from these. You’ll simply have to make your batter following the instructions above. Looks Perfect love your pictures & colors keep sharing more recipes & looks like such a fresh and protein lunch thanks. In a separate bowl, place the egg yolks and the melted butter and mix them for a couple of minutes until they are perfectly integrated.