5. Rat did kill baby pigeons. A rat squeaked and ran into the bushes. rats. Once you're an auction rat, it sticks with you. 2. (5.00 / 1 vote) rat race: An activity or situation which is congested with participants and which is hectic or tedious, especially in the context of a busy, modern urban lifestyle. 239+16 sentence examples: 1. 2. So Rat sentence examples. I had another bout on Monday, with Eugene Phillips, who at eight was tougher than a latrine rat. 4. 28. 26. 8. 12. As he looked, the great rat dropped from the rope on to the old oak chair. 9. I'm killing the rats and stuff. rat. 4. 6. Rate it: (5.00 / 1 vote) lab rat: A person or group used as the subject of an experiment or test, especially unwillingly or unwittingly. 11. The rat is a medium-sized rodent.Rats are omnivores, they eat lots of different types of food.Most rats are in the genus Rattus.There are about 56 different species of rats. 9. 17. The rat poison and insecticide was taken fr 3. But you promised to help us, you rat! 14. The only indigenous land mammalia are a small rat and a few curious species of bats. 3. 8. Rats and mice, especially the guayabita (Mus musculus), an extremely destructive rodent, are very abundant. 71. The biology students had to dissect a rat. Leather pinions must be protected from rats, which eat them freely. 239+16 sentence examples: 1. You've got more than one rat to worry about. He used some cheese to trap the rat. I've got a rat in my ranks. 1. Rats sentence examples. The hungry rat ravened down the poison bait. 18. 13. The best known rats are the black rat (Rattus rattus), and the brown rat (Rattus norvegicus).These two are known as Old World rats.The group has its origins in Asia. 5.