I have a 2002 Ford Mustang GT, which is suffering from an automatic transmission problem, and I first noticed the problem about a week ago. We can help keep your 1991 Mustang transmission in top working order. Check your drive belt to see if it is broken, loose, or off of one of your pulleys. Earlier this year, the automaker settled a lawsuit over the PowerShift dual-clutch automatic transmission found in 2011 through 2016 Fiesta and 2012 through 2016 Focus cars. FORD models: The lawsuit also notes that the automaker has issued seven special service messages and technical service bulletins to dealerships related to the shifting issues and other defects. If your filter is good, and nothing simple is out of adjustment, be prepared to drop some serious dough on the rebuild. The good news is that most shops warrantee a transmission rebuild for a nice amount of time. Drivers say MT82 and MT82-D4 manual transmissions are defective in 2011-2019 Ford Mustangs. Ford Motor Co. has had a highly successful run with the Mustang. Jon Wong. One Mustang owner put his transmission on video — saying the problems had persisted even after six trips to dealerships, two new transmissions, three new clutches and 42 days of the car in the shop: I'm not exaggerating when I tell you I thought I was gonna get killed tonight. By continuing to use this site you consent to the use of cookies on your device as described in our cookie policy unless you have disabled them. If you are driving a 2012 Ford MUSTANG, or if you are planning to purchase one, then it is important that you review reported Power Train Manual Transmission problems and defects.Total reports: 20. Ford has acknowledged several issues including thick, cold transmission fluid, high RPM operation, gear clash, faulty operation, and clutch plate bolt failure. The alleged problems were outlined in a California lawsuit filed last year. Another reader, Kevin J., said, "I've got a 2012 Mustang GT with the 6-speed manual transmission. M5OD-R1 – Ford Ranger, Bronco II, Explorer, Aerostar. Ford Mustang owners have reported 43 problems related to automatic transmission (under the power train category). After mowing for a bit the transmission to the right side tire begins to be less reactive and does not want to work. 0 person(s) were injured. Benz Is Bringing An Electric Sprinter to the U.S. 2022 MDX Is More Expensive and Bigger Inside, Watch Travis Pastrana Jump a Speedboat in Gymkhana, 1825-HP Bolide Concept Is Bugatti's Biggest Flex, 2022 Genesis GV70 Engines, 2021 Arrival Confirmed. Zum 50-jährigen Jubiläum lässt der neue Ford Mustang BULLITT diese Legende wieder aufleben. I imagine this would happen again between now and when the car is taken to the dealer, this is my only and first brand new car, I shouldnt be having these dangerous problems, let along taking my brand new car to a dealership to keep getting repaired over and over again because the failing parts are just being replaced w/ the same parts only to fail over and over again. And if any of those parts are worn or damaged, your performance is going to suffer. BTW my supra was a … There is now a 3 month national back order on the MT-82's, and apparently Ford is redesigning the shift forks for 2019. Re: Getriebeprobleme AT beim Mustang GT Facelift. After two months of pony car hijinks, we say goodbye. 9. The worst complaints are clunking sound when shifting, lock ups electrically, and rough shifting. There is a vent hole with breather hose and also a allen screw that the transmission manual says is the fill hole.. 50in Troybilt mustang … For what could possibly be cost reasons, Ford ditched the beloved Tremec T5 and TR-3650 manuals in the base Ford Mustang and Mustang GT for the Getrag Ford MT82 in the 2011 model year, and many owners have complained about problems ever since – everything from third gear lockouts … The 2020 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 may not have a manual gearbox option, but the automaker is hoping its trick new 7-speed dual-clutch transmission will scratch that enthusiast itch anyway. How to fix transmission that shifts poorly by changing the fluid and filter, DIY with Scotty Kilmer. Another owner told the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration that the transmission wouldn't shift in traffic: My car's shift lever became stuck and wouldn't go into gear and I had to force it back to the neutral position while coming to a stop light.. A couple times the idle did hunt around when we were stopped at lights, seemed to be worse with the AC turned on. I Currently Drive A 2012 ford mustang Gt Coupe (this Site Will Not Let Me Select A 2012 mustang From The Drop Down Menu, Only 2011), Purchased 3/11/11. The Ford world rejoiced in 2005, however, with the introduction of the 5R55S, an automatic transmission that changed the landscape and made an auto-equipped Mustang a worthy purchase. … Old transmission fluid is an issue because it does not provide the same amount of lubrication as new fluid. While some of those repairs have satisfied customers, several report that the problems returned — especially the balky 1st-2nd shift. Ich habe Jawa 50 zum Verkauf. Average repair cost is $3,000 at 65,100 miles. 1982. One Mustang owner put his transmission on video — saying the problems had persisted even after six trips to dealerships, two new transmissions, three new clutches and 42 days of the car in the shop: But over the past several months, hundreds of owners have complained of broken Chinese-built manual transmissions — a problem Ford has yet to rectify. 2015 Automatic Transmission Problems. Verkaufe Einzelanfertigung Abdeckung Lima Deckel für oben genannte Motoren. The lawsuit claims Ford was aware the transmission had problems as far back as "at lest 2010," during pre-release testing and alleges that Ford "has actively concealed the transmission defect" and "failed to disclose this defect to consumers" once it knew of the problem. When driving at normal road speed, it sounds like the engine rpm is much too high, and I have a feeling, that it’s running in second gear. Now, it's headed to court. In the 2005 Mustang, we saw the first step toward more fuel-efficient and durable auto trans with the 5R55S transmission. 1968 war der Ford Mustang GT Fastback der Star des Films ‘Bullitt’. And it's not the first time owners of that transmission have reported trouble shifting; the same problems were reported by owners of Land Rover Defenders. But is it right to point this out as a faulty Chinese transmission if all gearboxes are built over there. We may earn money from the links on this page. Beitrag von surf-hip » Fr Feb 22, 2019 9:44 pm Hallo … Habt ihr bei eurem Mustang GT 2018 auch folgende Problem: ... Mustang: 2018 GT Fastback Iridium-Schwarz Sonstiges: GT 2018, Fastback, AT, I-D-S. Mica, PP2, MR,HL FP, DS Black FP, EB Black, FS Black Fol., C. Can JLT, Hat sich bedankt: 28 Mal Danksagung erhalten: 24 Mal. Ford Mustang, 1964 Produktionszeitraum: 1964–1966 Karosserieversionen: Coupé , Cabriolet Motoren: Ottomotoren: 2,8–4,7 Liter (78–202 kW) Länge: 4613 mm Breite: 1735 mm Höhe: 1344 mm Radstand: 2700 mm Leergewicht: 1109–1200 kg Am 17. The most common complaint is hard shifts between first, second and third gears, with grinding in other gears. Ebook Title : Ford Mustang 50 T5 Transmission - Read Ford Mustang 50 T5 Transmission PDF on your Android, iPhone, iPad or PC directly, the following PDF file is submitted in 1 Jul, 2020, Ebook ID PDF-8FM5TT12. One Mustang owner put his transmission on video — saying the problems had persisted even after six trips to dealerships, two new transmissions, three new clutches and 42 days of the car in the shop: Unless there is physical damage to the converter or transmission, shudder is a fairly easy problem to solve. The manual transmission in my 2011 Ford Mustang GT has been whining and grinding gears since the clutch was replaced due to a design flaw (only to get the exact same clutch assembly), and will be going back to the dealer March 29th to hopefully get the trans replaced (w/ the exact same trans that has all these known issues). Thread starter #1 My Car has been plagued with the bad Clunking noise coming from my transmission. To see how frequently 2012 Ford Mustang problems occur, check out our car reliability stats. Our list of 38 known complaints reported by owners can help you fix your Ford Mustang. Jawa 50 Mustang. What Causes Mustang GT Manual Transmission Problems? Hard shifting, missed shifts, screws backing out, weird clutch feel – these are all problems that plagued the MT-82 upon first arrival. Fühlen Sie den Unterschied! ! Also please check out the statistics and reliability analysis of Ford Mustang based on all problems reported for the Mustang. The common cause for this problem is loose, broken, or worn transaxle/transmission belt. The most recently reported issues are listed below. I own a Troy Built Mustang ZT50 zero turn mower. The NHTSA even investigated the problem back in 2011 after receiving 364 complaints but found no safety risks. Transmission shifting problems. For the 2011 model year, Tremec has been ditched as the supplier of the T5 and TR-3650 manual transmissions in the Mustang V6 and Mustang GT in favor of …