Shop for 6 cake pan at Bed Bath & Beyond. The pan is so sturdy and lightly butter the pan, my cake come no stick at all. They bake evenly, wash up fantastic. This form is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google, 14" x 2" Round Aluminum Straight Sided Cake / Deep Dish Pizza Pan, Baker's Mark 6" Round Dry Wax Parchment Pan Liner - 1000/Case, 12" x 2" Round Aluminum Straight Sided Cake / Deep Dish Pizza Pan, 3/4 lb. Bought 2 more pans for my baking class. $14.99. Will usually ship within 3 business days of receiving cleared payment. “6 inch cake pan” ... $12.99. You are seeing this ad based on the product’s relevance to your search query. Shop for 6 inch cake pan online at Target. 47. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Get the item you ordered or get your money back. Bakeware essentials for everyday, Nonstick Bakeware Set, 5 Pcs Bakeware Include Cook. There's a problem loading this menu right now. good heat conduction. If you reside in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable. Over the years we have expanded our selection of commercial equipment and wholesale supplies to include healthcare, educational, food, beverage, office, parts and hotel supplies. pans and make a trendy five-layer cake with ease. View cart for details. (10.1 x 5.08 cm), 6 x 2 in. We use these everyday and have never been disappointed. From a smash cake for baby's first birthday to a cake large enough to serve a crowd, there's a cake pan for that. Earn up to 5x points when you use your eBay Mastercard®. Cake Pan Set of 3 (6 inch/8 inch/9½ inch), Stainless Steel Round Layer, Round Cake Pan Rack Set 9.5-inch Stainless Steel Cake Pans Baking Cooling 4 Pcs, 7.5 Inch Cake Pan Set of 2~Stainless Steel Round Baking Pans, 9½-inch Round Cake Pan Set Of 2 Stainless Steel Bakeware Tier Cake Pan Set, 8 Inch Cake Pan Stainless Steel Round Tier Baking Cake Pans Oven Pressure 4 Pcs, 6 Inch Cake Pan Set of 2, Stainless Steel Round Baking Layer Pans, Non Toxic &, {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. Qualifying purchases could enjoy No Interest if paid in full in 6 months on purchases of $99 or more. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. 2. My cakes come out with clean straight edges and as a baker, you know how amazing the sight of that is! Wilton® 5-Piece 6-Inch Round Cake Pans (Set of 5) 30 30 reviews. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. 4.2 out of 5 stars with 47 reviews. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Very durable and bakes even all around. Great cake pan for the price. I do not regret buying these one bit! Delivery time is estimated using our proprietary method which is based on the buyer's proximity to the item location, the shipping service selected, the seller's shipping history, and other factors. I'll definitely be ordering more as i continue to expand! Share on Facebook - opens in a new window or tab, Share on Twitter - opens in a new window or tab, Share on Pinterest - opens in a new window or tab. Any bakery should own these. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. See the seller's. I have several of these pans! Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the balance is not paid in full within 6 months. Aluminum Round Cake Pans, 3-Piece Set with 8-Inch, 6-Inch and 4-Inch Cake Pans Size:4 x 2 in. 6 Inch Cake Pan, Removable Cheesecake Pan Set of 2, Removable Bottom Cake Pan A Product Description 【Removal bottom】With the removal bottom design, you can take out your cake easier … For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program. I have had this pan for years and it's one of my favorites. It’s a perfect 6x3 round cake pan for single or tiered cakes that I make! Any international shipping and import charges are paid in part to Pitney Bowes Inc. International shipping and import charges paid to Pitney Bowes Inc. International shipping paid to Pitney Bowes Inc. Any international shipping is paid in part to Pitney Bowes Inc. 30 day returns.