"k -���� �3. x��][oǑ~��0yY�Ax��K`p!ɒc'�HX#0��֕k�Rdق��V�W��3��CZ�b7+�5]]]]]���O_�m���/��蛯&s~>=������O�������u���a�d�֚����mr�BNW��W��}�����q���������}4MY�d>#�'v�fz���=��/?=#:fzM_?%�L_߿���t��ӳo��{�lm7О �j7NH���/Xs�K`m�h�2Ř6�����y�����8}x���?��/����,|ilzbl��؜��G�=��LJ�VC���g���͊�_tbO.�N�����_O��[��6��:���kX��O��㒱 � ��,��A�ə×у��1�{���g��s�:��c� 4 0 obj %���� Play praise and worship music. endobj Each day's video teaches a memory verse, a key truth, a song, and other concrete ways to help abstract truths stick. In the lesson "A Happy Sunday," preschoolers age two to five will learn the Easter story of Jesus' resurrection. <>/ExtGState<>/Font<>/ProcSet[/PDF/Text/ImageB/ImageC/ImageI] >>/Annots[ 47 0 R 48 0 R 49 0 R 50 0 R] /MediaBox[ 0 0 792 612] /Contents 4 0 R/Group<>/Tabs/S/StructParents 0>> 2. This fun plan for kids teaches real-life lessons from a Bible App for Kids story. Everyone takes a turn being the leader. 4. <>>> endobj 1 0 obj 37 0 obj <> endobj 87 0 obj <>/Filter/FlateDecode/ID[]/Index[37 125 163 1]/Info 36 0 R/Length 198/Prev 861223/Root 38 0 R/Size 164/Type/XRef/W[1 3 1]>>stream The Bible App for Kids Curriculum from the LifeKids Team brings all the elements your preschoolers love best—like songs, animated characters, and an interactive host—together in a two-year curriculum designed to work in tandem with the stories in Bible App for Kids. A Happy Sunday The Empty Tomb Challenge A Week of Grace Act out and learn this poem together to remember God’s grace and how to show it every day. h�bbd```b``� "�A$�?��"����!0)"}A��G�e$}�Al�J�� Ro-H�A�^ "E�@$�z��L>��`�}��\0 ����a�C�����I?ɮfg�H��`5�@n��{&��ݽ v�[�W�.���&]��\�D�"���o���!�,��8J��� ��D �$� endstream endobj startxref 0 %%EOF 161 0 obj <>stream _���� �p�a�&���0l�@��ɬ�����;�t���i�Y����� �`��Q��,����sA. %PDF-1.6 %���� %PDF-1.5 Monday—I’ll be kind and gentle, Tuesday—I will help a friend, Wednesday—I’ll forgive God’s people, Thursday—I’ll love till … A Happy Sunday (Bible App For Kids) 6 Days. 5. 2 0 obj The leader makes up a celebration shuffle dance. endobj Choose one person to be the leader. In the lesson "A Happy Sunday," preschoolers age two to five will learn the Easter story of Jesus' resurrection. We would like to thank Life.Church for providing this plan. To use this free, Bible-based early childhood curriculum in your church, visit: http://open.life.church/preschool, The Donkey And The King (Bible App For Kids), God's Wonderful Gift (Bible App For Kids), The King And The Kingdom (Bible App for Kids), God Of Wonders Family Devotional For Kids. 3 0 obj The rest of the family copies the dance. <> The Bible App for Kids Curriculum from the LifeKids Team brings all the elements your preschoolers love best—like songs, animated characters, and an interactive host—together in a two-year curriculum designed to work in tandem with the stories in Bible App for Kids. 3. A Happy Sunday The Empty Tomb Directions 1. <> stream h�b```e``�b`c`�db@ !�(��YV^qF� 6�:�T:��@���+$ 7�6�1��0Y�"W7�ȅ���N�v"T�0��E������7 X~Ǥ����w�����M!3U�ì'��A��6xA׎ �ѹ-ó�V�N[�aS���qy��zw�N>пח����k�s:=��[>ҿ7����Y�������R�Ls`��i敖��L&�g��¦� �M��j�. Visit www.bible.com/kids to get this free, interactive app for your kids. Each day's video teaches a memory verse, a key truth, a song, and other concrete ways to help abstract truths stick. This fun plan for kids teaches real-life lessons from a Bible App for Kids story.