Download A Letter to Amy PDF Free. Letter to Amy; Weston Woods Studios. A Letter to Amy Harper & Row (now Viking), 1968. I’m inviting her to my party,” Peter announced. When he rushes out in a thunderstorm to mail it, he bumps smack into Amy herself and knocks her to the ground. Peter stared at the sheet of paper for a while and said, “We-e-el-l, this way it’s sort of special.” Publication date 1970 Topics Letter writing, Children's parties, Birthdays, Friendship, Children's films, Birthdays, Children's films, Children's parties, Friendship, Letter writing Publisher Weston Woods Studios Contributor ...saw his reflection in the street… I think he is still hoping that Amy will come to Read Big Wolf and Little Wolf Ebook PDF Free Download Read Big Wolf and Little Wolf Ebook PDF Free Download A story about how life changes when one comes to understand the meaning of friendship and sharing. Peter was trying so hard to keep the letter a surprise that he accidentally bumped Amy and it sounds like she is upset. Big Wolf lives alone under a tree at the top of a hill. He is alone, but happy. “Why don’t you just ask her? A Letter to Amy Ezra Jack Keats “I’m writing a letter to Amy. A Letter to Amy by Keats, Ezra Jack. A Letter To Amy by Ezra Jack Keats (Harper) Themes: Multicultural, Friendship, Love Grade Level: K-2 Running Time: 7 minutes, iconographic A Letter To Amy is the story of a boy named Peter who is about to have a birthday. There is one person he would like to give a special invitation to-- a girl named Amy. You didn’t write to anyone else,” said his mother. p. 14 Comprehension Aside ^ Z....but she had run off crying. Amy, letter. Peter is having a birthday party, and he’s asked all of his friends to come. But Amy is a special friend because she’s a girl, so Peter decides to send her a special invitation.