And all the other bosses too, obviously. If you believe your item has been removed by mistake, please contact, This item is incompatible with DARK SOULS™ III. You can move in behind him fairly easily, but always remember that he likes to chain spinning attacks, but also that he can cover a big amount of ground in a relatively short amount of time. This boss will do fire damage in his second phase so prepare for that with whatever items you have that can boost your resistance to fire. I'm currently on my 2nd playthrough(got to the smouldering lake on my first before it got corrupted) and right now i have about 16 vigor 20~ in strength and 16 dex. AByss watcher build question. Defeating the Abyss Watchers nets you your first Lord of Cinder, which you can deposit back on the throne at Firelink Shrine, and will open the way to the Catacombs of Carthus at the back of the boss arena. Leave a comment below or Tweet @nncgame #nncqna___Tweet me! Close. It is only visible to you. This item will only be visible in searches to you, your friends, and admins. [Guide] Abyss Floors 81-90 Tips. Carry on the conversation on the VideoGamer forums. I summoned for a few boss fights in Bloodborne but after beating them I felt like I cheated myself. Guide. This is a pretty easy run through, thank goodness. The Abyss Watchers represent a significant spike in boss difficulty, one that the game more or less keeps up for a little while. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. They're not quite ready yet. Run around the room repeating this process and occasionally darting in to get hits of your own, until the boss health bar is wiped and you can move on to the second phase. Draw the third soldier into the others so they all start attacking one another because, crucially, the other legion soldiers will actually do damage to the boss. To be honest, would be much easier with parrying more than using weapon to take em down.. (For me). Number two: cheese it. Number one: do it like a proper honorable player and fight the boss without cheating. We're not sure. This item has been removed from the community because it violates Steam Community & Content Guidelines. If you had an account with the old site, don't worry - it will be transferred over. But the other bodies have definitely stopped resurrecting at this point, so that's a bonus. @nncgameSupport NnC on Patreon! This DS3 guide will teach you the easiest way to defeat the Abyss Watchers. 225. Second Guy will slowly rise off of the ground, don't let him catch you off guard with his dash, because you will get ganked by the both of them if he knocks you down, or even staggers you for a second. This boss is way easier than I thought at first and getting the Wolf Knight Greatsword or the Farron Greatsword will be a breeze with this Abyss Watchers guide.Zelda Timeline EXPLAINED! Not a cakewalk, and I definitely got my ass handed to me by the Elder Ghru and in the Cathedral, but still for the most part I wasn't dying all that often. Well up until Abyss Watchers I found the game pretty easy. This DS3 guide will teach you the easiest way to defeat the Abyss Watchers. Both Main and Second Guy will fight Red Eye, or... At least one of them is still fighting you, maybe both. Dark Souls 3 Guide: How to Beat the Abyss Watchers Boss. The Abyss Watchers are a daunting Boss, their reputation in and out of game is one of fear; after all, their job is to destroy every and any sign of the abyss in any part of the world, whether wanted or not. The lingering fire damage was really messing up my dodge timings. Hey all, just wanted to share some of my tips for floors 81-90. Phase 1 starts the moment you enter the boss room, Main Guy will almost always rush at you with either a sweeping dash, or a very far jump attack. (Be careful, as sometimes he will just run straight at you and attack). Guide. Here's some tips/methods to help beating them. With larger charged, spinning, and ground smashing attacks the boss can now also shoot flames, for want of a better word. Help. patreon.com/nookncrannygameNook 'n Cranny Shop! This would work with any build, it's just the positioning and thought-process that this guide informs you about. Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America). It's jarring when you first hit this particular wall. By Alice Bell  •  14 Apr 2016  •  Posted in Guides. Thanks, i regret my decision to do this run already. Congratulations, you're making steady progress in the game! Back stabs are your friend! : https://youtu.be/nffFcfCNGYQDark Souls 3 Guides : https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLXP6b6EZruf4gENzTd4k6-0TZ3gib_ij9Want your questions answered? I had a hard time with Abyss Watchers. I think it's mostly my BloodBorne instincts, where you can Iframe pretty much everything. Back stabs are your friend! Dodge the attacks and try to take out the lesser soldiers, because they have lower health but will still deal damage and make it harder for you to get hits in on the actual boss. Also, good luck. The Abyss Watchers are a very difficult boss for new players, even experienced ones. Archived [Guide] Abyss Floors 81-90 Tips. You need to sign in or create an account to do that. This item will only be visible to you, admins, and anyone marked as a creator. After those 20 seconds pass (not as long as it seems), a third guy will begin to rise from the ground. Only three more to go after this one! You'll get points of entry after they do charged or smash attacks, and they all have relatively low poise and are weak to parries, if you can pull those off. salamanderandoats.deviantart.com/ redbubble.com/people/snippersaurI joined MAKER STUDIOS and you can too!http://awe.sm/iLipp___Learn more about Dark Souls 3 here : http://www.darksouls3.com/us/ The kicker is that after a few seconds more soldiers from the Undead Legion corpses lying everywhere will start to resurrect, with the exact same moveset and damage as the main boss (this fight may start to feel familiar if you have already beaten the Crystal Sage). Floor 81 (W.Schuri + 2 Schuris) Typical Schuri mechanics here, and the W.Schuri nuke can hurt. nooknc.spreadshirt.com/Check out N'nC's very own Snips! The key here is still good dodging and/or parrying, as the boss has high damage but relatively low defense himself. The Abyss Watchers are repped by one guy, as we said, who has a greatsword as well as a dagger, so the attack sweeps are wide but, in the first phase, are fairly easy to avoid. Given these circumstances you have two choices. All rights reserved.