Required fields are marked *, Ymir’s tear stones are collectibles in Assassin’s Creed…, Tamworth Fortress longhouse in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla is…, Rumors of Ledecestre is a quest in Assassin’s…, Genshin Impact An Ode to Yonder City quest…. I love the proper white color of it, it looks way better than all the other dark outfits. Maximum Dracula. Once you've obtained a mask, head to the Usher to be allowed entrance into the hall. Blood, Drug Reference, Strong Language, Violence, Loot a Mask from Roth's Guard near the music Hall, Talk to the Waitress to poison her Pitcher, The Best Anime Fanfiction Where the Hero Is a Villain, The Most Messed Up Moments in the Comic Book Version of ‘The Boys’, Daily Deals: Preorder Cyberpunk 2077 for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, or PC and Save 17% Off, Assassin's Creed Syndicate: Jack The Ripper, Things Ghost of Tsushima Doesn't Tell You, Do not use ranged weapons to kill the decoys. Evie's military outfit is my favorite because it's very minimal and is one of the shorter coats she has. Thankfully, it doesn't appear that there will be any collateral damage. The best of the series for me. Marko is a professor of English language and literature, who is particularly interested in PC role-playing games and open-world action games. If you are unable to unlock the door - don't worry too much. 2 - Exclusively available to those who purchased the Gold Edition. For Assassin's Creed Syndicate on the PlayStation 4, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Maximum Dracula". And as for Starrick, he's fast run out of allies and supporters, and a final confrontation is looming large. Maybe it's the way the hood contrasts with the jacket or something. The fact you can't just have your hood up ruins a lot of the outfits because some of them just don't suit having the top hat - it ruins the aesthetic of the outfit. I wasn't really a fan of the others. The Mars is arguably the best pistol in Syndicate, being a level 10 handgun with maxed out Damage and Speed, the second highest Quickshot Accuracy (behind the Rend Asunder), and the largest ammo capacity at twelve rounds. Black Suave outfit was my fav. With the mask on, you'll gain a good degree of anonimity inside the music hall, so long as you don't act too far out of bounds. I wore it in black or fuchsia, but it looks great in any color! Saving the machinist will unlock part of the rafters that you can attack from above. In Assassin's Creed Syndicate, rise to rally and lead the underworld to break the corrupt stranglehold on London in a visceral adventure filled with action, intrigue, and brutal combat. Maximum Dracula Schematic: As Jacob gets into position outside Roth's Music Hall, you'll be presented with a few key ways to carry out your plot. 1 Special outfits 1.1 Jacob's outfits 1.2 Evie's outfits 2 Gallery 3 Trivia 4 References 1 - This outfit can be obtained as an exclusive Ubisoft Club Reward. As Jacob gets into position outside Roth's Music Hall, you'll be presented with a few key ways to carry out your plot. Jacobs's gunslinger outfit is my favorite for him.