I've opened every chest in the game aside from the Peg Leg mission related ones. Here's a crafting guide with all the materials and artisan levels needed for each http://segmentnext.com/2012/10/30/assassins-creed-3-crafting-recipes-guide-how-to-craft-items/. Dyes are created in a cooking pot, like most recipes, and will result in 5 dyes for each batch of ingredients. Sensible precautions must be taken when handling dyes and chemicals, particularly as powders: Avoid inhaling dusts, they can produce an asthma type reaction. Dampen with a small amount of hot water and work the Acid dye powder into the fibres. We hope you will find the  acid dye instructions helpful. Make up the powder into a stock solution – 1% is a convenient level (i.e. There is no substantiated evidence of a causal link between exposure to acid dyes and any chronic or fatal illnesses. 750ml water for 25g fibre (1.5 pints for 1oz). How do you disarm a jager and kill him with his own weapon. Dilute and pour onto waste land or into the sewage system. Degrease it thoroughly by scouring with hot detergent solution and rinse well. Glauber’s salt helps with the levelling of the dye to attain an even coverage. Measure warm water into the dye bath to give about 30:1 on fibre weight. Add 25ml white vinegar for each 25g fibre and stir well (alternatively, use 5g Citric Acid (instead of vinegar) per litre of water). The dye recipes included in this post are for dyeing protein fibres such as silk and wool using Acid dyes (a synthetic dye which is set with vinegar or citric acid). They are fixed to the fibre with either vinegar or citric acid (hence the name ‘Acid’). Submerge dampened yarn/fibre in the bath and soak for 10 minutes. Fold the cling film over the dish and ensure it is air tight. If you've opened every chest, then Dye is in your recipes, just look at it and see what it needs. The dye recipes included in this post are for dyeing protein fibres such as silk and wool using Acid dyes (a synthetic dye which is set with vinegar or citric acid). The following dye recipes are for dyeing wool, silk, fur, feathers, soya bean fibre, angora, cashmere with Acid Dyes. Are you saying there are alternate ways to make things outside of the combinations given in the recipes? It helps to prepare a stock solution of these dyes to a known strength per litre. Where can I find Dyes in Assassin's Creed 3? Privacy PolicyCookie SettingsDo Not Sell My InformationReport Ad. Answer Save. Commercial yarn or fabric often picks up oil during processing or is ‘starched’ – either will prevent the dye reaching the fibre. You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. For each of the dyes, the table below will list the individual items that you need. Treat dye powders and solutions with the same caution as domestic poisons (e.g. Find out more... Find out what's new every month with our monthly newsletter. http://social.bioware.com/n7hq/?name=najzere&platform=ps3.