Is it really necessary to give one star and a bad review for something that clearly sounds like a bug and will most likely be fixed if it hasn’t been already? Everything you need for tracking hurricane season, Provides winter weather forecasts and the winter weather outlook for your area, Visit our Corporate Site for more info on AccuWeather, Download our free award-winning apps for Superior Accuracy™ on the go, Explore More, Dive Deeper, Analyze Faster with AccuWeather Premium, Specialized Weather Centers, More of Everything with AccuWeather Professional. • Look 45 days ahead to ensure that you’re prepared for any weather. Thank You Accuweather , you are my Daily Best Friend !Shelley H . Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This build includes: - Widgets: Introducing small and medium widgets for current and hourly conditions. HOW CAN YOU ACCESS AND CONTROL YOUR INFORMATION? All the features are still the same. Follow these diet tips to keep your waistline in check. How will the latest weather patterns impact you? A compilation of AccuWeather's most frequently asked questions Our picks for Best Friday mattress deals for the best night's sleep. Love the new beautiful design. • Try the Minute by Minute feature for the most up to date weather forecast, minute by minute. AccuWeather Premium Features. Get the forecast. AccuWeather forecasters say there is the potential that a tropical system could form right around Nov. 30, which is the official end date of the 2020 season. Your mattress is an essential purchase you only shop for a few times in your life. I can’t speak for the iPad version but on the iPhone this app is great. “Landscape mode is broken omg end of the world; worst app ever”. At least give us a choice with the layout.I also noticed that the MinuteCast page no longer shows the actual address where you think I am. The app is free, but you can upgrade to a premium ad-free version for $20 per year or $4 per month, which also includes detailed visual forecasts up to 15 days out. They literally just redesigned the whole app, give them a break. AccuWeather for Android is available for download from Google Play. Late-season development in Atlantic could become 31st named storm. Anyway love the app so much I went ahead and paid the $8.99 for the year. Or are you still basing the MinuteCast on an exact address? We’ll help you stay prepared with detailed weather forecasts to help you plan in advance.Pacific Northwest - Get the latest updates on temperature and the rain forecast with our live info and be prepared for any winter storms on the horizon.West Coast - Check for updates on cloud cover and temperatureThe best part is you control what type of information you get with our new custom notifications. 90-Day Forecast: 14-Day Hourly Forecast: 20-Year Historical Data: Hurricane Center Why you’ll love using AccuWeather:• Our brand new UI - Enjoy a beautiful, streamlined layout with a stunning conditional background feature. How to eat healthy during winter and holidays. Keep up the good work Devs. As it needs an actual address to be reasonably accurate by the minute, I would like to see the address back on the screen. • You get superior accuracy™ whenever and wherever you need it - Get worldwide weather updates if you're home or away.• Enjoy RealFeel & RealFeel Shade Temperature® technology - you’ll know the difference between how the weather looks and how it actually feels.• Go beyond your local forecast - Access hyper-localized mapping layers, including our temperature contour map, COVID-19 outbreak tracker, and live tropical storm radar. Complete ad-free weather intelligence center: 90-day weather forecasts with 15 days of … Opt into Minute By Minute notifications to get jacket or umbrella reminders and much more! Many weather channels & apps to choose from . A subtle lunar eclipse will unfold in the sky over half of the globe during the final hours of November, but stargazers might miss it if they don’t look closely -- or if the weather doesn't cooperate. There are other weather apps, but the MinuteCast is what makes yours unique and is the reason I use AccuWeather. That navigation bar was all I ever wanted. The MinuteCast has always been my favorite feature of your app. English, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese. On my phone you have kept the portrait layout; if you can have it on the phone you can put it back on the iPad! Controlling Information Your Device Sends to Us. With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app. Live Weather - Weather Radar & Forecast app. So when it’s time for a Vacation or just going out shopping for the Day , I know exactly what to wear , and what items , like a Umbrella or Jacket for the cooler weather in the evening. Plus, our easy to use UI helps you to quickly visualize all of the relevant info you need.• You won’t miss a minute of accurate weather information - Our MinuteCast feature has had a makeover - now you can enjoy Minute by Minute! Way better than the weather app that Apple provides. This Weather forecast app is free but works with ads. Copyright © 2020 Apple Inc. All rights reserved. Bet most of you spend triple that amount on you micro transaction games so please, the least you could do is support people who are actually working hard to provide you with a helpful app rather than manipulating you into spending real money on your virtual farm . AccuWeather School: Bugs walking on water isn’t a superhero power. 95. I felt like I was the Smartest Person Out Of the Whole Family ! The holiday’s have a tendency to expand your waistline, but gaining weight isn’t inevitable. AccuWeather has local and international weather forecasts from the most accurate weather forecasting technology featuring up to the minute weather reports Moon rising at 8:34 am and setting at 10:34 pm? It’s not a superhero power, but science at work. Yearly(1 License) 14-day free trial. AccuWeather Enterprise Solutions. 95. It’s just the layout that’s been improved. • Personalize the app depending on where you are in the world. It started to pour down the rain , and chilled off quickly .I had a change of warmer clothes ,and raincoat & rainboots ,with a Umbrella in my Car .Sure made me tell everyone about Accuweather ,when they all kept asking me , how did you know to be prepared for a such a sudden change ! Thanks! Our latest feature gives you a detailed minute by minute breakdown of the next two hours so you don’t miss a second of the latest weather updates.• You’ll be prepared for any weather event on the horizon - Get highs for today and tomorrow with our Today Tonight Tomorrow feature or even get a 45-day outlook. © 2020 AccuWeather, Inc. "AccuWeather" and sun design are registered trademarks of AccuWeather, Inc. All Rights Reserved. With AccuWeather’s superior accuracy™ you’ll never miss a memorable moment due to the weather. Be prepared for any weather that winter throws at you, wherever you live.East Coast - Snow, wind, cold and more! Let AccuWeather help you personalize your day-to-day forecasts, to help you better know how to plan your day, and your outdoor activities. With in-depth forecast news, the latest forecast updates, severe weather alerts, and much more. A powerful storm system appears likely to come to fruition and deliver more than a foot of snow and near-blizzard conditions in parts of the Midwest next week. Plus our daily snapshots provide everything from cloud cover to UV index. Requires iOS 12.0 and watchOS 5.0 or later. Last lunar eclipse of 2020 to unfold next week. Powerful storm system to produce heavy snow across Midwest, Great Lakes next week. Plus, dew point, UV index, visibility, allergy, precipitation, air quality index reports and more.• Get relevant weather content - Read articles and watch videos that are updated regularly and personalized to your needs. Masterpieces rise again on Florida beach after weather disaster. Get the accurate weather forecast you know you can rely on with AccuWeather. This app is available only on the App Store for iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, and Apple TV. It’s just funny how people are so averse to change. Thank you! Visualize past, present, and future weather from many angles via both static and interactive maps, Current and future radar maps for assessing areas of precipitation, type, and intensity, Satellite maps for visualizing where there is cloud cover and associated precipitation, View live current conditions in and around your area, Currently active global watches and warnings, lightning, and severe weather risk, Coverage of top events from the world’s most trusted name in weather, Breaking news and top weather stories from around the globe, Opinions on weather and climate by our top experts, Listen to behind-the-scenes details on trending weather topics, Meet the talent dedicated to bringing you the most accurate information, Video coverage of the top weather events people are talking about, Watch the best weather videos across the web. Wherever you are or wherever you’re going, count on AccuWeather for reliable weather information.Download AccuWeather today for free and enjoy award-winning superior accuracy™ in weather forecasting on your iOS device.