Compare the Activa 5G Vs Activa 125 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. Since that doesn't speak much of quality or reliability then. The ex-showroom price of Honda Activa 5G is ₹ 57,557 and Honda Activa 125 is ₹ 71,904. Our experts bring you to a detailed comparison between Honda Activa 6G & BS6-Suzuki-Access-125 on around 100 Parameters. © Copyright Fifth Gear Ventures Ltd 2020. A pop up will open with all listed sites, select the option “ALLOW“, for the respective site under the status head to allow the notification. CEAT To Supply Tyres For The Royal Enfield Meteor 350: Here Are All The Details, Mahindra Conducts Mega Delivery Of The All-New Thar: 500 Units To Be Delivered Across The Country. Honda Activa 6G vs Yamaha Fascino 125. FASTag Made Compulsory For All Four-Wheelers From January 2021: Here Are The Details! All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi). Thus, thinking of buying a 2-wheeler that wife too can drive. The Activa 6G is now longer, narrower and taller than the previous-generation model, while also having a larger wheelbase and best-in-class ground clearance as well. Used/using TVS Jupiter, Honda Activa, Hero Maestro, Yamaha Fascino, and Piaggio Vespa. OTOH, unless due to accidents, I'd think that the Activa's parts quality is not that bad that it needs changing every few years ? The Activa 6G comes with a BS6 compliant 110 cc engine with fuel injection. Honda Activa 6G vs Hero Destini 125. All rights reserved. In this 6G generation, the smaller Activa has received a telescopic front fork and 12-inch front wheel for the first time. Engine. Scroll down the page to the “Permission” section . Compare the Activa 5G Vs Activa 125 on carandbike to make an informed buying decision as to which bike to buy in 2020. This allows it to match the Activa 125 in terms of hardware. I got the scooter 3 weeks after booking but it might take a little longer now since more people are lining up for it but if you ask me, I'd say do go for the BS6 as the price difference is nominal and since you plan to hold on to your ride longer, it'll be future proof as well if there is anything future proof at all. However, the current model — Activa 5G will be available till the end of March 2020, with dealerships selling off the models left in their stock. This is almost Rs 8,000 costlier than the Activa 5G model, which was offered with a price tag of Rs 57,557. Honda Activa 5G vs Activa 6G vs Activa BS6 125 Thus, thinking of buying a 2-wheeler that wife too can drive. The biggest upgrade of the Activa 6G over the Activa 5G was the engine. Helps a lot, so thanks. Auto Industry Bodies SIAM & FADA Welcome The New Production Linked Incentive Scheme, Honda 2Wheelers And Repsol Lubricants To Launch New Honda Repsol Moto Engine Oil, MotoGP: Marquez To Return Only In 2021, Bradl Will Continue With Honda For Final Races, 2021 BMW iX All-Electric Flagship SUV Breaks Cover With 503 bhp and 600 Km Range, Nissan's Prospects Brighten As China Rebounds, But Struggle Ahead For Weakened Car Maker, price of the Honda Activa 5G in New Delhi, 2020 Hyundai i20 Review: Petrol And Diesel Driven. Honda recalls Activa 6G, Activa 125 and Dio BS-VI . To add to my woes, I was told, I have to wait for 2 months to get the scooter. Both scooters justify the pricing because both scooters offer much at their price. While all this doesn't qualify as significant updates, the new Honda Activa 6G does look much more modern and offers a more premium appeal. On weekends, I need to drop my son to one or the other coaching or training class, ditto for the daughter. Honda Activa 6G vs Activa 5G comparison. The new Honda Activa 6G is offered with a starting price of Rs 63,912, ex-showroom (Delhi) and is offered in a range of two variants. With BS6 being a FI engine, there will be no starting problems in winter and you'll get a better resale value in the future. Overall, I expect to drive the two-wheeler around 7000kms in a year. It produces about 7.6 bhp max power and 8.79 Nm of peak torque. Should you buy Honda Activa 6G or Hero Destini 125 Find out which scooter is best for you - compare the two models on the basis of their price, mileage, features, colours and other specs. We do recommend everyone to go-ahead and purchase the Activa 6G instead of the outgoing model. Or is it ? Honda City 2020 Vs Old Honda City: Here Are All The Major Differences, Honda Repsol Motorcycle & Scooter Engine Oil Launched In India: Here Are All Details, Bajaj Electric Chetak Vs Ather 450: An Initial Comparison Of Two Premium Electric Scooters. Should you buy Honda Activa 6G or Hero Maestro Edge 125 Find out which scooter is best for you - compare the two models on the basis of their price, mileage, features, colours and other specs. OTOH, in few 2Ws tried, the narrower and lower handlebars, I suspect have been a cause of some backpain and discomfort. The Honda Activa scooter was first introduced in the Indian market back in 2001. In the powertrain department, the Honda Activa 5G gets bhp Petrol engine. Echoing @goswami.j's question, could you elaborate a bit on "...very timid and not exciting" ? Here are some of the major differences between the Activa 5G and the newly-introduced Activa 6G in … The features worked flawlessly, but there was one major grouse. Bajaj Dominar 250 Vs Bajaj Dominar 400: Here Is A Brief Comparison Between The Siblings, New Hyundai Creta 2020 Vs Kia Seltos Comparison: A Brief Look At What's Different Between The Two, New (2020) Hyundai Creta Vs Old Creta Comparison: Here Are The Differences Explained. Activa 6G Vs Access Now let’s compare both scooters in terms of pricing so Suzuki Access 125 BS-VI price is starting from 64800 rupees, where Honda Activa 6G is a little bit cheaper, starts from 63912 rupees. Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS Secures Two-Star Rating At Global NCAP Crash Tests: Watch The Video Here! More from Experts. To Start receiving timely alerts please follow the below steps: Do you want to clear all the notifications from your inbox? The side panels remain almost identical with very little changes while the rear receives a set of slightly larger taillights. The new Honda Activa 6G now comes with a host of new features and design changes over the previous-generation Activa 5G in the Indian market.