(Shop here for $8.05. Below are 13 of our favorite celeb-authored books. © 1999 - 2019 WHSmith and all its suppliers, Reproduction or transmission of all or part of the content of this site in any medium, by electronic means or otherwise, without the written permission of the owner, is prohibited, 20 Most Popular Advanced Colouring Downloads. This list of best superstar memoirs and autobiographies has the most scandalous details and intimate truths about film and television icons, legendary rock stars and musicians, popular stand-up comedians, as well as news and media personalities. And let us know which ones are your favorites! Plus, who doesn't want to read about Betty White's frank opinions on the world? Wishful Drinking is an autobiographical book by American actress and author Carrie Fisher,... Little Girl Lost is a book written by Charles Ardai. Get ready to get to know the Parks and Recreation actress a whoooole lot better. Drawing on her own personal experiences with anxiety, therapist Anna Williamson offers easy to follow, expert guidance, alongside clinical psychologist, Dr Reetta Newell. As a child, Lily Bailey knew she was bad. Life and music have always been intertwined for the young rapper, but it wasn’t until he was 24 that the two were brought into focus by the suicide of his father – and his emotions, ever since, have been reflected in the raw and often passionate lines of his lyrics. The triggers that plunged Gascoigne into dark despair are revealed together with the critical moments that influenced his alcoholism, depression, drug abuse, gambling, eating disorders and compulsive behaviour. Demi is a young woman finding her way in the world. Hear that, ladies? "What I'm saying is, let us begin, shall we?" I’ve been supported and counselled through my recovery from drugs and alcohol. March 2, 2020 // Books // autobiography and biography/ books/ Bryony Gordon/ Carrie Fisher. Discover new workout ideas, healthy-eating recipes, makeup looks, skin-care advice, the best beauty products and tips, trends, and more from SELF. The one thing that Harry has turned to time and time again to redress the balance in his life is fitness. By Hannah Nelson-Teutsch. And Ansari teamed up with an NYU sociologist to help him take a deeper dive into the technology-infused world of ~modern romance~. I don't want to name any names, but if all you've done is profit from an inherited empire of wealth, I'm probably not too interested in what you have to say. The material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of Condé Nast. To revisit this article, visit My Profile, then View saved stories. By the age of 13, she had killed someone with a thought, spread untold disease, and ogled the bodies of other children. Visit Insider's homepage for more stories. You look like you could use a little more support, positivity, and warmth right now.