Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Fits a ton of single shadows or depotted powders. Please try your search again later. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. It’s the sturdiest palette that they make (or that I’ve seen any company make). They are continuously listening to customer feedback and responding with new products that we all ask for. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! I recently depotted all of my Viseart eyeshadows and was able to fit 104 Viseart eyeshadows in my XXL palette. It fits everything from shadows to blushes or even face powders. I am doing so many more eye looks now that I can see all of my eyeshadow in the morning. I depotted 6 of my mini ColourPop Palettes. Reviewed in the United States on September 3, 2019. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. The Adept palette is available in black, blue or purple. I just got mine in today and am in the process of filling it up. And it comes with 50 round metal stickers for depotting. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. The original Marble Palette is a lightweight, cardboard palette that is smaller than the XXL Palette. So far I have absolutely not complaints. I prefer The Adept and the Marble palette over the 88. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products. I will post when it’s available on my Instagram page. I like being able to organize my eyeshadows in two parts by either color or finish and I find it difficult to find what I’m looking for in the huge 88 palettes. My only complaint is that outside shows fingerprints very easily so you’ll want to keep a microfiber cloth nearby to wipe it off. As mentioned previously, it is now available in additional colors: Blue, Royal Purple, and Black. Four (4) x 12 pan professional palettes = a total of 48 eyeshadow full-sized shadows, Three (3) x Theory Palettes in Minx, Amethyst, and Nuance = a total of 18 full-sized shadows (I will be adding the Absinthe palette shortly, but it’s not shown in the current photo below), The entire Grande Pro Palette = a total of 30 full-sized shadows, The Viseart Petite Pro Palette = a total of 8 mini shadows, Dream St. Kathleen Lights Palette – 12 Mini Shadows. ( Log Out /  It holds a lot of product! Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. I love buying individual shadows and this is perfect to keep them all in one place instead of a bunch of smaller pallets. The external dimensions are 12.5 x 9.5 inches. Great size for any working makeup artist. From $35. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Note: All prices listed are subject to change at any time by Adept Cosmetics. They also started using a stronger divider and magnets to keep the pans secure. Change ). 104 eyeshadows! Reviewed in the United States on August 19, 2019. Absolutely fantastic product. Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. There was a problem completing your request. Every penny helps me keep this blog running! Reviewed in the United States on November 2, 2019. I was able to fit the following Viseart shadows into the XXL palette: That is a grand total of $660 in Viseart eyeshadows that I placed in the XXL palette so far. I have not been disappointed! It’s a large cardboard palette that can hold 88- 95 26mm pans depending on how you stagger them. The marble palette holds 70 eyeshadows and it comes down to around $21 with our affiliate code BEAUTYCULT. This item is of very poor quality! I use them every single day. The ONLY problem that I have is that they are sold out and I need 3 more! It is actualy a perfect size for everyday use, bigger than a Large Z-Palette but not so large that you can’t reasonable handle it or store it. ( Log Out /  We do not have any recommendations at this time. This pallet is huge. My current absolute favorite palette from Adept Cosmetics (as of the time of this publication) is their new XXL 88 Pan Palette. I was able to put all of my singles in this and still de-pot 4 eyeshadow palettes and put them in this! In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. It’s a double sized palette with a large mirror, made of a sturdy cardboard material. Adept Cosmetics entered the industry at a perfect time when customers were searching for alternatives to the Z-Palette (see original review for additional details and information). My personal fav is the ‘Adept […]. It was advertised to hold 60-63 standard round eyeshadows. New L'Oreal Infallible Fresh Wear 24HR Foundation: Review and Swatches (All 30 shades), HUDA BEAUTY 'DESERT DUSK' PALETTE COMPLETE DUPES. Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. The flaps fold all the way back so that you can prop the palette up like an easel. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. I remain a dedicated fan of Adept Cosmetics after a year and continue to sing their praises. I love the idea of having all of the eyeshadows I use together in one palette, as opposed to searching through a dozen different palettes to find one shade that I want from each palette. It feels sturdy, like I could bang it around a bit and it would keep my eyeshadows safe. Small 10 or 18 Pan Palette | removable insert. It's very large and seems to be sturdy. It’s made out of vegan leather and has a divider made out of satin. New Adept Cosmetics Magnetic Palettes: Review and discount code! It's made of faux leather and has our logo engraved in the cover. At the time of my original review, Adept Cosmetics was a fairly new brand, and they took the market by storm with the launch of their heavy-duty double-sided original Adept Palette that would hold any pressed product you could imagine putting in it. Adept Cosmetics recently celebrated their 1-year anniversary, and I thought it was time to post an updated review of the company and their products. ... 10 OR 18 PAN PALETTE. Subscribe to receive an email when new content is posted. I don’t recommend dropping it on the floor, but it will protect your shadows nicely. Aesthetically pleasing, and the magnet is strong. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. That proves how much I trust the Adept Cosmetics palette. That’s a great price, imo! […] I’m linking my review of the rest of Adept’s palettes! Although the original Marble Palette is now sold out and discontinued, I wanted to review it anyway because they’re coming out soon with a new version of it. This is the ONLY brand affiliation I have, as I prefer to remain completely non-sponored.