However, when T-Bag killed Lorraine, he was a Breakout Kings character. Agatha of Lorraine (c. 1120 – April 1147) was the wife of Renaud III, Count of Burgundy. Refer to each style’s convention regarding the best way to format page numbers and retrieval dates. Her antecedents are unclear and the subject of much speculation. Edward the Exile, husband of Agatha. Sister of Robert, count of Flanders de Florange, Comte de Florange; Balduis de Lorraine, Bishop of Metz; Hedwig de Lorraine; Mathieu I, duke of Upper Lorraine; Mathilde de Lorraine and 3 others; Jean, duc de Lorraine; Berthe de Lorraine and Friedrich Barbarossa « less peppergrass Peppery‐tasting cress (Lepidium sativum), also known as pepperwort and (in the USA) peppermint. Women in World History: A Biographical Encyclopedia. . In…, Gloucester, Thomas, duke of (1355–97). "Agatha of Lorraine C'est la fille de Simon Ier, Duc de Lorraine et de son épouse Adélaïde de Louvain (morte en 1158) (en). Agatha of Lorraine Countess of Burgundy. In addition to the MLA, Chicago, and APA styles, your school, university, publication, or institution may have its own requirements for citations. Daughter of Simon I, duke of Upper Lorraine and Adélaïde de Brabant Pick a style below, and copy the text for your bibliography. Edmund, the fourth surviving son of Edward III, was endowed with lands in Yorkshire in 1347 and cre…, https://www.encyclopedia.com/women/encyclopedias-almanacs-transcripts-and-maps/agatha-lorraine. Because each style has its own formatting nuances that evolve over time and not all information is available for every reference entry or article, Encyclopedia.com cannot guarantee each citation it generates. Agatha's children with her husband included: Beatrice (1145–1184), Countess of Burgundy in her own right and the second wife of Holy Roman Emperor Frederick I Barbarossa She was the daughter of Simon I, Duke of Lorraine and his wife Adelaide of Leuven. Beatrice became countess of Burgundy on her father's death. Encyclopedias almanacs transcripts and maps, Women in World History: A Biographical Encyclopedia. Please enable JavaScript in your browser's settings to use this part of Geni. https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Agatha_of_Lorraine&oldid=916151891, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, Two other sons and three other daughters who died in childhood, This page was last edited on 17 September 2019, at 09:28. Cite this article Pick a style below, and copy the text for your bibliography. Therefore, be sure to refer to those guidelines when editing your bibliography or works cited list. Therefore, that information is unavailable for most Encyclopedia.com content. © 2019 Encyclopedia.com | All rights reserved. . Retrieved October 17, 2020 from Encyclopedia.com: https://www.encyclopedia.com/women/encyclopedias-almanacs-transcripts-and-maps/agatha-lorraine. 1119 - Nancy, Meurthe-Et-Moselle, Lorraine, France, Hedwige de Lorraine, Robert de Lorraine, Bertha von Lotharingia, Matthieu de Lorraine, Robert, count of Flanders de Florange, Comte de Florange, Death of Agatha of Lorraine at Burgundy, France. Encyclopedia.com. ." Agatha's children with her husband included: Beatrice I, Countess of Burgundy Name variations: Agathe de Lorraine. Agatha had a stunt-double doing her role before the characters' death. Most online reference entries and articles do not have page numbers. ." . Also known as Thomas of Woodstock, from his birthplace. "Agatha of Lorraine Agatha's children with her husband included: Beatrice (1145–1184), Countess of Burgundy in her own right and the second wife of Holy Roman Emperor Frederick I Barbarossa. About 1130, he married Agatha (d. April 1147), daughter of Simon I, duke of Lorraine. Agatha of Lorraine was the wife of Renaud III, Count of Burgundy. Sharif, Omar 1932- (Omar Cherif, Omar El-Cherif, Omar Shariff) Mother of Beatrice of Burgundy Agatha of Lorraine (died 1147) was the wife of Renaud III, Count of Burgundy. Matthias, his successor in Lorraine Robert, lord of Floranges (near Thionville) Agatha of Lorraine, married Reginald III, Count of Burgundy (Renaud III), the first Free Count Hedwige, married Frederick III, count of Toul Bertha, married Margrave Hermann III of Baden Mathilde, married Gottfried I, Count of Sponheim Baldwin John She was the daughter of Simon I, Duke of Lorraine and his wife Adelaide of Leuven. Then, copy and paste the text into your bibliography or works cited list. Daughter of Simon I, duke of Lorraine; married Rainald also known as Renaud III, count of Burgundy and (1145–1184). Wife of Simon I, Count Of Saarbrucken and Reginald III, Count of Burgundy Agatha (before 1030 – after 1070) was the wife of Edward the Exile (heir to the throne of England) and mother of Edgar Ætheling, Saint Margaret of Scotland and Cristina of England. Agatha's children with her husband included: She fell sick in March 1147 and died two weeks later. Half sister of Baudouin d'Alsace, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agatha_of_Lorraine. Women in World History: A Biographical Encyclopedia. ." Encyclopedia.com. Les enfants de Agathe et de son époux sont : Béatrice Ire, Comtesse de Bourgogne ; Therefore, it’s best to use Encyclopedia.com citations as a starting point before checking the style against your school or publication’s requirements and the most-recent information available at these sites: http://www.chicagomanualofstyle.org/tools_citationguide.html. She was the daughter of Simon I, Duke of Lorraine and his wife Adelaide of Leuven. Agatha Warren is the last female who died while being killed by a Prison Break character until T-Bag killed Lorraine. Encyclopedia.com gives you the ability to cite reference entries and articles according to common styles from the Modern Language Association (MLA), The Chicago Manual of Style, and the American Psychological Association (APA). Beatrice (c.1145 – 15 November 1184) married the Emperor Frederick Barbarossa in 1156. Agathe de Lorraine, née vers 1120 et morte en avril 1147, est la femme de Renaud III, Comte de Bourgogne,. Name variations: Agathe de Lorraine. Within the “Cite this article” tool, pick a style to see how all available information looks when formatted according to that style. PERSONAL Countess of Burgundy. Lorraine Agatha Sargeant Date Of Birth: 02/07/1919 Status: Living Centenarian Type: Centenarian: 100-104 years Address: Christ Church Occupation: Shopkeeper (October 17, 2020). Full name, Geraldine Leigh Chaplin; born July 31, 1944, in Santa Monica, CA; daughter of Charlie (an actor and dire…, Sharif, Omar 1932- (Omar Cherif, Omar El-Cherif, Omar Shariff) Women in World History: A Biographical Encyclopedia. https://www.encyclopedia.com/women/encyclopedias-almanacs-transcripts-and-maps/agatha-lorraine, "Agatha of Lorraine PERSONAL duke. Agatha of Lorraine (died 1147) was the wife of Renaud III, Count of Burgundy. He was the youngest son of Edward III, brother of John…, Chaplin, Geraldine 1944-