Is it the reason I haven’t caught COVID-19? The taste starts out very fake, and finishes with an aftertaste of... mildew? AHA Blueberry + Pomegranate Sparkling Water - 16 fl oz Can, undefined out of 5 stars with undefined reviews, Try the renewing taste of AHA Blueberry + Pomegranate sparkling water, Whether you call it seltzer, carbonated water, or fizzy beverage, AHA’s bold flavor pairings offer a unique sparkling water experience that will satisfy your thirst, Do Not Sell My Personal Information - CA Resident Only. Oz., 12 count. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Great combination of flavors here. That’s the kind of mood this stuff has me in. Reviewed in the United States on May 8, 2020. Tasted more strongly if blueberry than pomegranate, but was very refreshing. Content on this site is for reference purposes only. I’m a big seltzer drinker and typically like even the lore unusual flavors, but this was something else. Great flavor. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. Want more than just water? The taste of this product is horrible. Listen, I love sparkling water the way “artistic” suburban moms love wine. All the flavor, all the sparkle—AHA is two big flavors in one delightful drink. Because when it comes to flavor, we didn’t stop at just one. I like trying all the different flavors. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. Well, I’m not a scientist. Get it today with … It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. I wanted to love this sparkling water. For a renewed sense of hydration, try the flavor-forward combination of AHA Blueberry + Pomegranate. Whether you call it seltzer, carbonated water, or fizzy beverage, AHA’s bold flavor pairings offer a unique flavored sparkling water experience unlike all the rest—and with no sodium, no sweeteners, and no calories. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on April 14, 2020. It sounded so good. I love that it had a soda feel from the frizz and that it’s good for me. I'm sorry I did. So if you find a current lower price from an online retailer on an identical, in-stock product, tell us and we'll match it. AHA! Good flavor but not overwhelming. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. All I know is that when I drink this stuff all my pain goes away and I start aging backwards. suppliers and others provide what you see here, AHA’s array of different flavor combinations will refresh, renew, and awaken your taste buds, and include Lime + Watermelon, Strawberry + Cucumber, Peach + Honey, Orange + Grapefruit, and Apple + Ginger. AHA’s array of different flavor combinations will refresh, renew, and awaken your taste buds, and include Lime + Watermelon, Strawberry + Cucumber, Peach + Honey, Orange + Grapefruit, and Apple + Ginger. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. Taste more if the blueberry than pomegranate but good! I'm ordering more now. There are no sweetners at all. Buy AHA Sparkling Water Blueberry + Pomegranate Can, 16 fl oz and enjoy FREE SHIPPING on most orders from CVS Pharmacy. As my daughter and I were shopping one day we came across this product. So frickin good. Reviewed in the United States on August 27, 2020. Great combo of flavors, Reviewed in the United States on June 23, 2020. I'm not usually a fan of sparkling waters - I've tried so many flavors and brands and they all have been too bitter with the carbonation. This page works best with JavaScript. See more details at. Reviewed in the United States on July 25, 2020. With one sip, AHA’s flavors will liven up your day and help you see what you were missing. Don't let these freeze! #naturopathic #aha #sparklingwater Please subscribe for more updates. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers. Electrode, Comp-a7b8ab77-5897-4110-8ed6-2afb26a628ee, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-3f26e79d-007-175bbaf31fd93d, Generated: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 09:00:22 GMT, LaCroix Coconut Sparkling Water - 2/12pk/12 fl oz Cans, 24 / Pack (Quantity). You’ve discovered the new taste of sparkling water. I drank 50% of all the cans and tossed the remainder in each can. Manufacturers, This page works best with JavaScript. Not so much for my daughter. Blueberry + Pomegranate. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. LaCrox and Bubly has a hint of flavor, but this is much stronger. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. Perfect refreshing drink! I tried the AHA sparking water blueberry pomegranate flavored water. Ask or answer below, and help each other buy better. Love the lime and watermelon flavor the best. suppliers and others provide what you see here, So good. AHA sparkling water, two big flavors in one sparkling water. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. See our price match guarantee. So if you find a current lower price from an online retailer on an identical, in-stock product, tell us and we'll match it. Delicious. Highly recommend! Mine taste like pomegranates, and not good ones. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Straight or an awesome mixer for a cocktail. I love this brand. I saw a guy on YouTube who told me these were amazing and he didn’t lie. It tastes so bad. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for AHA Sparkling Water Variety Pack (Apple + Ginger, Lime + Watermelon, Blueberry + Pomegranate), Zero Calories, Sodium Free, No Sweeteners 12 Fl Oz, 24 Pack (8 Cans Each Flavor) at Amazon.com. It is refreshing, especially on a warm day. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact, Electrode, Comp-8b310886-04e6-4b86-8ab5-9ed8a135fbaf, DC-scus-prod-a13, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-09df2c59-007-175bbae5d167c8, Generated: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 08:59:27 GMT, Electrode, Comp-e304d295-6ee4-4729-bf3c-7443550f20da, DC-scus-prod-a2, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.11.0, SHA-25bd16d41d75e198854888af78ed6079b5fc2cb7, CID-def425cd-006-175bbbc8f9ffd9, Generated: Thu, 12 Nov 2020 09:14:58 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number: Try the renewing taste of AHA Blueberry + Pomegranate sparkling water, Whether you call it seltzer, carbonated water, or fizzy beverage, AHA’s bold flavor pairings offer a unique sparkling water experience that will satisfy your thirst. Read reviews and buy AHA Blueberry + Pomegranate Sparkling Water 16 fl oz Can at Target. Ingredients: CARBONATED WATER, NATURAL FLAVORS. I really enjoy the Aha sparkling waters. AHA Sparkling Water Blueberry Pomegranate Flavored Water. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. If you’re looking for flavor variety, Blueberry + Pomegranate is only one of eight bold duos. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Its very flavorful without being too sweet. We aim to show you accurate product information. I love them. Discover the renewing taste of AHA Blueberry + Pomegranate. New favorite sparkling water with great flavors!! He chugs these down so fast. I've tried all of the AHA flavors now and the blueberry pomegranate is by far the tastiest of the bunch....WOW you get so much flavor from a can of water, very remarkable. Get it today with Same Day Delivery, Order Pickup or Drive Up. See more details at. All Rights Reserved. See how a store is chosen for you. AHA is miraculous. Of the three, this has the strongest flavour profile of the lot – and it’s certainly blueberry. Honestly, I don't get all of the negative reviews! I’d drink it if it were the last box in the house, but it’s not something I’d buy often. High hopes but tastes like chemicals. For an energizing flavor experience, try our delightful flavor duos of Black Cherry + Coffee and Citrus + Green Tea—sparkling water with a spark of caffeine. AHA! This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. The flavour comes across as more than just blueberry, but I’m not entirely sure I’d have figured out it was pomegranate.