You may now login to enjoy the various online services provided by AIA Corporate Solutions Division. Only authorised AIA FSCs are allowed access to this restricted area. Get in touch Salutation* American Express International, Inc.(UEN S68FC1878J), Incorporated with limited liability in the state of Delaware, USA with a place of business at 10 Marina Boulevard #15-00, Marina Bay Financial Centre Tower 2, Singapore 018983. If you are an AIA customer, and do not have a login, you can register for My AIA SG account here. 6248 8328. Call Us. 200701032867 (790895-D) AIA PUBLIC Takaful Bhd. If you are an AIA customer, and do not have a login, you can Visit our corporate site to learn more about AIA. Login to MY AIA SG to access your policy information, track your wellness journey and get rewarded for making healthy choices. View videos that showcase AIA Singapore as a company. Back to Top {{title}} Free COVID-19 special coverage. Find our products and services according to your protection needs. AIA Vitality supports and motivates you every step of the way towards achieving your health goals. Login to MY AIA SG to access your policy information, track your wellness journey and get rewarded for making healthy choices. My AIA Go. Check out our awards and achievements over the years. Cover your personal belongings from loss or damage. You may find the answer here, A selection of forms you can download, fill in and send back to us. Please feel free to contact us . Access and manage your policies information Library. Go. 201001040438 (924363-W) AIA Pension Asset Management Sdn. AIA SINGAPORE ADVISORY ON COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS DISEASE 2019) With the circuit breaker period ending 1 June 2020, the Singapore economy would be opening in three phases 1.While we will be making progressive adjustments in the coming weeks in line with the Government’s advisories, we should all continue to remain vigilant of the COVID-19 situation. Let's forge a partnership that lasts beyond a lifetime. We strive to assist you for all your inquiries with high touch customer service. Request AIA Healthshield pre-authorisation for peace of mind on your medical costs. Learn more about the claim process. AIA Bhd. Enjoy rewards all-year-round and watch out for quarterly flash deals happening! Learn more about the claim process. AIA Singapore Pay Ez. Need to make a claim? Creating World Class Accountants. Explore our financial calculators and resources for your long term and short term goals at different life stages. These facilities are solely for the use of authorized employees or agents of AIA Singapore Private Limited and its affiliates and subsidiaries .Unauthorized use is prohibited and subject to criminal and civil penalties. Access and manage your policies information Library. Plan your enduring legacy, and share it with the generations to come.