Bed and pillows were so comfy and the staff at the resort went out of their way to make our stay special, including a romantic dinner in the beach/bar area. Thank you again for visiting our “Island Paradise” and we look forward to welcoming you back to our private island resort. They were more than happy to give a full refund. Find out about our luxury accommodation in the Cook Islands on Rarotonga, Aitutaki and Te … Loved everything about it.. house was awesome!

We stayed in a regular bungalow. more, #1 Best Value of 3 Exclusive Resorts in Aitutaki, #2 Best Value of 3 Exclusive Resorts in Aitutaki, #3 Best Value of 3 Exclusive Resorts in Aitutaki, #4 Best Value of 3 Exclusive Resorts in Aitutaki. Was ideal for my travels, Ned and Greta were very accommodating, helpful and just wonderful! Thank you again for visiting our “Island Paradise” and we look forward to welcoming you back to our private island resort Kia Manuia, Jason Napa Resort Manager. Everyone needs to go there once in their lifetime. My only options were chips (unfortunately salad usually came pre-made with mayonnaise). Arna was the only member of staff we met. Bikes were included and snorkelling gear. COVID-19. Kia Orana, Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. Pacific Resort Aitutaki is a calm and tranquil oasis in the heart of South Seas Polynesia. Places to see, ways to wander, and signature experiences. This is the place to go if you really want to spoil yourself - loved every minute of our stay here and would come back in a heart beat!

Yes, Aitutaki Lagoon Private Island Resort offers an airport shuttle for guests. cruise to One Foot Island twice, biked around the island and walked up to the highest hill for a fantastic view. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. The owner, Daniel and his wife Lorena were great and took us to a secluded snorkelling spot and then on to One-Foot Island for the rest of the day. Was ideal for my travels, Ned and Greta were very accommodating, helpful and just wonderful! Our villa was breathtaking. Price. We are still currently here on our honeymoon in an overwater bungalow and this place is incredible. including Cancun, Tulum, Koh Samui, Miami, Phuket, Malibu in LA and The Bahamas and I can honestly without a doubt say that Aitutaki and the Aitutaki lagoon Resort is c... view every day, all day. included dinners at the Rapae Restaurant, which was truly delicious food and exceptional service.

Response from Jason Napa, General Manager at Aitutaki Lagoon Private Island Resort, Response from Jason N, General Manager at Aitutaki Lagoon Private Island Resort. I follow a vegan diet which is not an option on Aitutaki as everything is based around animal products including 'dairy'. The silence, the “private” beach in front of the room, the fresh fruits... everything was just perfect! A private balcony can be enjoyed by guests at the following luxury resorts in Aitutaki: Aitutaki Escape - Traveler rating: 5.0/5. Best Aitutaki Resorts on Tripadvisor: Find traveller reviews, candid photos, and prices for 7 resorts in Aitutaki, Cook Islands. A very peaceful setting in simple and lovely cottages with a great breakfast, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Aitutaki, We compared the lowest prices from 10 websites. It was my husband's (first time I have written that) birthday today and they went out of there way to help me surprise him with a dinner on our balcony over looking the sunset. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. It was very clean and right on the beach. Property types. We speak English and 43 other languages. A private balcony can be enjoyed by guests at the following beach resorts in Aitutaki: Which beach resorts in Aitutaki have rooms with great views?