When growing up, Al Capone was going to a Catholic school which proved to be a violent, insufficient, and atrocious institution; all of these characterize blemished Al Capone. Capone says Blackbeard should take the sloop and leave the battle. Al Capone vs Blackbeard the Pirate . Capone also says that his raps cut deep like assassin blades. Blackbeard terrorized the coastal settlements of Virginia and the Carolinas around 1717 mostly taking valuables, rum, and weapons from his victims. Capone was sentenced to 11 years in prison for tax violations, which caused a downfall for his crime career after this conviction, so Blackbeard implies that he will bring him down even faster than his income tax evasion did.). At fourteen years of age Capone dropped out of school and joined the gang of James Street Boys in which he graduated to the sister adult gang five years later known as the Five Points Gang (Carey, 2002). I mean, that rat nest beard's trapped so many crumbs. Blackbeard was played by series co-creator Peter "Nice Peter" Shukoff, and Capone was played by series co-creator Lloyd "EpicLLOYD" Ahlquist. It features the real-life pirate Edward "Blackbeard" Teach against real-life gangster Alphonse "Al" Capone. Capone and the Colosimo mob gained interest in bootlegging during the prohibition, along with brewing and distilling alcohol. 54,000,000+ (as of September 2) I'm a busy man, Captain Crunch. I had syphilis, yeah. This suggests that his heart is colder than the coldest part of the seas. Blackbeard!] Epic Rap Battles of History My cold heart is many degrees beneath the deep freezer! He made donations to various charitable endeavors using the money he made from his activities, and was viewed by many to be a "modern-day Robin Hood". Cause this is the Southside, baby, and you just got Capwned! Beef with me? Location(s) (Blackbeard calls Capone fat once again, and yet again references that Capone had syphilis. Type of Song (This lyric is what developed into the lyric, "Take your little sloop, John B, and go home!"). 2. Blackbeard: I come strapped with six pistols and a dagger Walk under the black flag with a scallywag swagger! You're a fat thug with an STD in his brain! Views The Valentine massacre brought you condemnation, But I'm gonna sink you faster than your income tax evasion, When I toss you overboard like a mob abomination, So prepare to learn the Davy Jones Locker combination, Forty cannon on the Queen Anne, your gang can't stop it, I'll pilfer all your rum and sell it back at a profit, Cause I'm a criminal legend with a badass name, You're a fat thug with an STD in his brain, C'mon, they chopped your head off and they hung it from a rope, The only legend you left was your prohibition on soap, I mean, that rat nest beard's trapped so many crumbs, This bum could get marooned and still eat lunch for a month, I'm the emcee assassin, slash like Edward Kenway, Take your little sloop John B and go home, Tell South Carolina Blackbeard got Capwned, Writer(s): Ahlquist Lloyd Leonard, Shukoff Peter, Cimadamore Dante Michael. Plain and simple they were both famous, feared, and criminals. Also, "show respect" is a reference to The Godfather, where characters would show their respect for the Don by small favors or gifts.). With a scurvy ridden ship filled with bilge rat pricks! Al didn’t let it stop there, he fought back. "Blackbeard vs Al Capone" is a rap battle produced as a part of Epic Rap Battles of History. You're a fat thug with an STD in his brain! And burn your sailboat down and collect the insurance money! (The John B was a sloop from around Blackbeard's time, which some believe Blackbeard sometimes used. Al Capone was a wealthy man because money was made fast and easy. (The circumstances on pirate ships were rather unhealthy. Beef with me? NicePeterEpicLLOYD (…a pirate would have to walk the plank and sink to "Davy Jones's Locker."). Blackbeard should respect Capone or else he will use this method and shove the tongue up Blackbeard's ass.). Because of that incident that had accrued with the women. If you dropped the soap as little as you drop dope rhymes! 2:39 BLACKBEARD! PiratesGangstersEdward Kenway It featured the ruthless pirate, Blackbeard rapping against the prohibition era mobster, Al Capone. Nice PeterEpicLLOYDDante CimadamoreBryce WisselShaun LewinDonnie DavisYev BelilovskiyXin Wuku verses I'm the high seas Caesar! Soon after the war had ended, Edward had become dissatisfied with the peace that came along with it. Any sausage eatin' mobsters named Al Capone should cross the. They were both in their forties when they died. I'm an irate pirate; real swashbuckling buccaneer! See, I'd rather lose me head than lose me friggin' mind! The poop deck is the roof of a cabin built in the rear of the ship, but here, it is made to sound like Blackbeard's asshole, with "poop" being a reference to feces. (Julius Caesar was a former Roman dictator. the band apart - 雨上がりのミラージュ (Ameagari no Mirage). Then burn your sailboat down and collect the insurance money! Al Capone (Capone has so much money that he essentially "owns" the town, and he can buy Blackbeard's pirate crew out to be a part of his gang.). With a scurvy ridden ship filled with bilge rat pricks! (After slapping a teacher at age 14, Capone was expelled from school and joined a gang. In the bar was the women’s brother who then cut Capone in the face. Alphonse Capone, better known as Scarface, was born January 17, 1899 to Gabriel Capone, a barber and his mother Teresa (Carey, 2002). I'm the high seas Caesar! I'm an irate pirate, real swashbuckling buccaneer! Capone has no shadow when he says "I'm a busy man, Captain Crunch. (A pirate is a popular costume for young children during Halloween, depleting their ruthless reputation.