This site © 2020 Gamer Network Limited. I don’t really know much about the game (not my cup of tea) but isn’t it supposed to be massive? People with a straight face talking about these influencers coming out as bigoted and that actually being a problem for CDPR lmao. In a post on Twitter, Pearce revealed that she had taken a job as a video game writer at the PlayStation first-party studio ahead of a video on her YouTube channel discussing the move. Voice acting is really, really fun, even when it’s really, really hard, which DAMN, it can be! It's a good thing I don't know any of these influencers because I would be genuinely annoyed if I constantly saw real internet people pop up in a game. Former IGN host, screenwriter, content producer, segment producer, gaming reviewer, editor. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Who does she voice elsewhere? Australian Alanah Pearce, Actress: Cyberpunk 2077. 1.1k. Start a new thread to share your experiences with like-minded people. Looks like you're using new Reddit on an old browser. Cookies help us deliver our Services. However, isn't one of the core themes of cyberpunk corporate criticism? The Rooster Teeth Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. See more of Alanah Pearce on Facebook. Not going Nomand on my first playthrough, but sooner or later I'll do that quest. I really like her work and hope she gets more breaks on the voice acting front. In a recent interview, PlayStation boss Jim Ryan refused to say if God of War: Ragnarok is a PS5 exclusive or whether it’ll be coming to PS4, too. Sections of this page. If it bothers you so much, avoid her. EXTREMELY STOKED to finally be able to announce one of my first voice acting roles - I play a character in Night School Studio's Afterparty :D. Jump to. On-camera host, Content Producer and Co-star of Funhaus at Rooster TeethVoice ActressContent Creator I really like Alanah but I can't help feel that this sort of thing is such a weird conflict of interest. It looks more like inspired by her than an exact copy. Glad they suck at reproducing real people as characters because if I'm going to be stumbling upon youtubers and influencers every step of the way I would rather not be able to recognize them lol. Press alt + / to open this menu.

I know she's been a background character in Gears 5 and listening to her Podcast she has recorded and auditioned some other unreleased stuff. While it’s not clear what game Pearce is contributing towards, Sony Santa Monica is working on a brand new God of War game called Ragnarok.

Sometimes we include links to online retail stores. Alanah Pearce is a character in Cyberpunk 2077 (quest in Nomad path) ... She has stated that she wants to lean more into voice acting, and has a role in an upcoming massive game. JavaScript is disabled.

‎Join Alanah Pearce (games media), Troy Baker (voice actor), Mike Bithell (game director), and Austin Wintory (game composer) as they talk about all the games, movies, TV and 'whatever else' they've experienced that month, from four unique perspectives in the games industry. Accessibility Help. Recording my voice for TWO new projects today . or. And is super upfront on her collabs. This title was announced during Sony’s PlayStation 5 Showcase and is set for a 2021 release date. Except it’s me. That's pretty damn cool, guess I gotta try Nomad then, Awesome! 497.1k Followers, 666 Following, 752 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Alanah Pearce (@charalanahzard) Alanah Rachel Pearce (born August 24, 1993) is an Australian writer, producer, on-camera host, voice actress, gaming journalist and YouTuber, who served as one of the main on-camera co-hosts, content producers and co-stars of the comedy, gaming and entertainment news YouTube channel Funhaus, a Los Angeles-based channel brand of Rooster Teeth until her departure in October of 2020. After appearing in episodes of Million Dollars, But..., Funhaus Demo Disk, RT Life and Always Open, Alanah eventually joined Funhaus in August 2018 after leaving IGN, announcing this at their RTX panel. 70,973 people like this. I think it just kind of pulls you out of the world. For more information, go here. TVovermind.com Career Additional Crew | What is the big deal? Actress. Occupation Voice acting is really, really fun, even when it’s really, really hard, which DAMN, it can be! Close. He did a lot more influencing on TLOU2. Forgot account?

Nobody lost their shit over Troy Baker streaming the shit out of the games he has been in. Idk about voice acting, but she's part of Funhaus. I wonder what the difference between them might be? Hmmm. By Alex Calvin, Born “I am writing a video game at one of my favourite studios in the entire world,” she said, before joking that she has to give her viewers disclosures when covering Sony games now. The refuge of people whose substantive part of their argument is thoroughly refuted: Good for her. Release dates: every game confirmed for PC, PS4, Xbox One and Switch in 2020, These are the best PS4 deals for Black Friday 2020, Looking for an Xbox One deal this Black Friday?

Alanah Pearce is known for her work on Cyberpunk 2077 (2020), Gears 5 (2019) and Arizona Circle (2019).

She was a screenwriter for Gaming Weekly and a host on Inside Gaming. You must log in or register to reply here.

the comparison to Troy Baker is definitely quite the reach. I am EXTREMELY EXCITED to announce that I voice a character in, and was 3D modeled for, @CyberpunkGame! Am I the only one that thinks this angle of the character makes hey look like a McPoyle?

Looking for some great streaming picks?

Listened to her voice work on Gears 5, sounded fine. I don't see more than that to it personally.

Just popped into this thread because I was curious to see why it was almost at 500 posts. I miss her from the unlocked podcast, though. A subreddit for content regarding Rooster Teeth Productions, including Red vs … She doesn't really review games?

No part of this site or its content may be reproduced without the permission of the copyright holder. Check out some of the IMDb editors' favorites movies and shows to round out your Watchlist. Alanah Pearce is going to be a character (voice and appearance) in Cyberpunk! it isn't a massive reach really. Posted by 1 month ago. We want to create an inspiring environment for our members and have defined a set of guidelines. Recording my voice for TWO new projects today .Voice acting is rea... lly, really fun, even when it’s really, really hard, which DAMN, it can be! Here is Alanah sitting in her Cyberpunk game branded chair, now starring directly in the game and its marketing....why should I care what they think about the game at this point as their view is obviously warped by these factors. Should she just quit all streaming to make her appearance legit? Community See All. Media Log In.

Former Funhaus presenter and games journalist Alanah Pearce has announced that she is joining Sony’s Santa Monica Studios. She resides in Los Angeles, CA. or. Tubefilter News

Rooster Teeth Resurrects Select Machinima Series, Including ‘Inside Gaming’, In Wake Of Shutdown.

| On-camera host, Content Producer and Co-star of Funhaus at Rooster Teeth. Sign Up. She announced she was leaving Rooster Teeth on October 29, 2020.[1]. And before people bring up movies or shows - yes, in that case too, not a fan of seeing the same actors everywhere, prefer to watch anything with lesser known but still great actors. Log In. I also feel like it completely breaks down any sort of visage of integrity these influencers are trying to foster. Not going to bother with the Nomad path now. She has stated that she wants to lean more into voice acting, and has a role in an upcoming massive game. Pretty cool. Get all the best bits of VG247 delivered to your inbox every Friday! View 0 image of Alanah Pearce's character from her voice acting career. Yet, this game is using the most corporate tactics to generate hype that I've seen yet.

Why would anyone be pissed at her being in the game? Funhaus memberFormer IGN host, screenwriter, content producer, segment producer, gaming reviewer, editor. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Create New Account. Of course I realistically know I’m not a trained actor and I don’t have ambitions for lead roles or anything like that, but getting to lend my voice to a bunch projects I like in minor ways is always really exciting.