0. All Discussions Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos News Guides Reviews Assassin's Creed Odyssey > General Discussions > Topic Details. Making the assumption that Sokrates is 5'9 means that Alexios is 5'11, and if 5'10, then Alexios must be 6'0. So he was above average height, by two inches. Edward's son and grandson, stood a whopping seven inches above the average height at once again, at exactly 6ft 0in. Alright, where do I even begin? It is a … Now let us compare Alexios to Kassandra. Mix. History tends to lend that Blackbeard was a tall man, but there's no official information to verify these claims. Anyway, even though I said I wasn't gonna do Unity, I'll do it just because it occurs during the late 18th century. Kass was 11 when she fell off the mountain and Alex was not even fully 1? The 17th and 18th centuries are the time periods of Black Flag and AC3, and to an extent Unity also). All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. These are figures based on the measurements of thousands of skeletons. I hope the information I will be sharing will be interesting to some of you who are curious about the heights of AC characters. The game starts in 431 BC and the MC is only in his/her 20s. Especially given that the average height which had been precisely about 5ft 8.25in in the Middle Ages had decreased to 5ft 5.75in afterwards during the 17th and 18th centuries. Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America), http://johnhawks.net/weblog/reviews/life_history/age-specific-mortality-lifespan-bad-science-2009.html. The difference is not significant but let us say the difference is half an inch. If we are to assume that Sokrates is 175cm or 5ft 9in then this places Alexios at a steady 180cm or 5ft 11in. How could Leonidas be the MC's grandfather when they lived 50 years apart. Given that Napoleon himself was technically shy of 5ft 7in, (In real terms being most likely 5ft 6.75in) then Arno was just shy of 5ft 9in himself. Thus far. We know this much because George Washington was historically 6ft 0in despite popular belief which posits Washington's stature at a towering 6ft 2in. Altair was four inches above this average height at 6ft 0in. According to the research shown in this article, the average height of European men in the Middle Ages was 5ft 8in. He's sightly older or younger than Kassandra, does that help?? I think the MC is 27yo, while the younger sibling is 20yo. If Alexios is 5'11 then Kassandra is 5'10.5, but if Alexios is at the most 6'0 then Kassandra is 5'11.5, but since we established that Alexios must be a reasonable estimate of 182cm or 5'11 5/8s, then Kassandra must be 5'11 1/8s. Facebook.