© 2020 ProductReview.com.au Pty. The right moisturiser can help give you that healthy glow. Excellent in reducing flakiness and skin tightness. I will no longer buy. Advanced skin care products for dry, sensitive skin. The Original Formulation Alpha Keri Skin Moisture Boost Lotion is available at Chemist Warehouse, Priceline Pharmacy & leading pharmacies Australia wide from September 2016, in 400mL (RRP $11.99) and 1L sizes (RRP $19.99). General disclaimer: All third party trademarks, images and copyrights on this page are used for the purpose of comparative advertising, criticism or review. It is easily absorbed and leaves your skin feeling moisturised for hours. ALPHA KERI SKIN MOISTURE BOOST LOTION 400ML. $22.49. The fast absorbing lotion restores and locks in moisture to visibly improve skin texture. Upon first application it was runny, smelt like sunscreen and felt sticky and greasy all over. Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders. Banish crocodile skin and instantly hydrate skin with this concentrated repairing lotion. But with the army of lotions, creams and ointments on shelves, how do you know which one to pick? I need the lanolin so bring it back. Purified high-grade Lanolin is a powerful 100% naturally derived moisturiser from sheep’s wool that is able to imitate many of the functions of human skin lipids as it is biocompatible with the human skin. Companies can't alter or remove reviews from ProductReview.com.au. Skin soothing and nourishing suitable for all skin types including: Apply day and night or as often as required.Use especially after showering, bathing, shaving and exposure to harsh climatic conditions.For best results use in conjunction with Alpha Keri Super Hydrating skincare. Only original formula works. My skin felt like it was clogged and couldn't breath. Store below 30°CFor external use onlyAVOID DIRECT SUNLIGHT, Water (Aqua), Mineral Oil (Liquid Paraffin), Propylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, PEG-40 Stearate, Polyethylene Glycol Dilaurate, Laureth-4, Lanolin Oil, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Sodium Docusate, Fragrance (Parfum), Quaternium-15. The oils contained in lanolin are similar to the oils found in the skin, which means it can work with your skin to effectively moisturise, relieve and protect dry and damaged skin. Prime Cart. The fast absorbing lotion restores and locks in moisture to visibly improve skin texture. * Non-comedogenic (won't block pores) * Colour FREE * pH Balanced * Dermatologist Formula. With the change of formula and new scent generating loads of complaints, it would be nice if Alpha Keri could address the issue with those of us who have voiced our dislike of the new product. $71.56 $ 71. Alpha Keri Super Hydrating Moisturising Lotion $19.99 A fast absorbing lotion restores and locks in moisture to visibly improve skin texture. If you hop onto Google and type in ‘Christmas gifts for Dad,’ you’ll likely be met with a barrage of ads for personalised beer glasses and novelty socks. I have used Alpah Keri moisturising lotion for the past 30 years on my face and body, As a result my skin is in brilliant condition.This replacement formula is not sufficiently moisturising and I would like the previous product reinstated, either in addition to this new formula, or in place of it please. Everyone’s skin is different, so read on to discover the three questions to ask yourself to find the best moisturiser for you. NEW Alpha Keri Skin Lotion Skin Moisture Boost Lotion 400 mL: Amazon.com.au: Beauty. Similar opinion? Been using alpha Keri for 3 decades. Helps with eczema and dermatitis prone skin. I bought this for the first time because it was on sale at half price. This is a public forum presenting user opinions on selected products and businesses, and as such the views expressed do not reflect the opinion of ProductReview.com.au. Also available online, SHOP NOW. Apart from providing feedback here, I have also contacted Alpha Keri directly via their website and the silence is deafening. If any irritation develops, please discontinue use. Moisture-rich for instant daily hydration Banish crocodile skin and instantly hydrate skin with this concentrated repairing lotion. Listing monitored by Alpha Keri representatives. Enjoy healthy radiant and soft velvety skin that stays hydrated all day long for skin you wear with pride. $47.80 $ 47. A fast absorbing lotion restores and locks in moisture to visibly improve skin texture. Alpha Keri Shower & Bath Moisture Rich Oil 16 Ounce (Value Pack of 5) 4.9 out of 5 stars 39. 80 ($0.48/Ounce) FREE Shipping. MOISTURE RICH OIL. Add to Cart Home Delivery. Your trust is our top concern. I absolutely love Alpha Keri Skin Moisture Boost Lotion. Best moisturiser I have ever used. Normal, dry and very dry, sensitive skin types, choosing a selection results in a full page refresh. The brand has undergone the biggest shake up in its 45-year history and completely re-launched with its advanced skin care technology. After nearly 15 years buying your product, Alpha Keri, I'm done. Bio-Enzyme + Collagen Filler Technology delivers active ingredients such as complex Pearl Extract with proteolytic Papain Extract to exfoliate your skin and stimulate collagen production, which is a key component in reducing and preventing stretch marks. Beauty Best Sellers Premium Beauty Salon Beauty Makeup Tools & Accessories Skin Care Bath & Body Hair Care Fragrances Nail Care Men's Grooming Outlet Store Beauty Visit Alpha Keri online or find us in store today. It is easily absorbed and leaves your skin feeling moisturised for hours. Alpha Keri Skin Moisture Boost Lotion is pH balanced, dermatologically tested and is enriched with nature’s super hydrater, purified lanolin. 2. ALPHA KERI SKIN MOISTURE BOOST LOTION 1L for - Compare prices of 97437 products in Skin Care from 261 Online Stores in Australia. Restore the skin lipids by assisting their function to hold moisture within the skin. Excellent in reducing flakiness and skin tightness. This poor judgement in changing their product, is akin to the Glad Cling Wrap debacle. This new product is horrible. I absolutely love Alpha Keri Skin Moisture Boost Lotion. Excellent in reducing flakiness and skin tightness. Now it smells like so many other brands. 56 ($0.89/Fl Oz) Get it as soon as Thu, Dec 3.