Payoff periods of six, 12, 18, or 24 months. Credit score preventing you from successfully applying to Alphaeon Credit Card? Get your free consultation, and see if we can boost your score (before you apply)! I cannot think of a con at this point in time. Alphaeon custom service can be contacted at 1-920-306-1794. Copyright © 2008–2020, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. { "isFollowing": false, "isEEPActive": false, "isEiHeaderFollowBtnDos2Enabled": true }, Find a Great First Job to Jumpstart Your Career, Getting a Job Is Tough; This Guide Makes it Easier, Climb the Ladder With These Proven Promotion Tips, A Guide to Negotiating the Salary You Deserve, 9 Attention-Grabbing Cover Letter Examples, 10 of the Best Companies for Working From Home, The Top 20 Jobs With the Highest Satisfaction, 12 Companies That Will Pay You to Travel the World, 7 Types of Companies You Should Never Work For, How to Become the Candidate Recruiters Can’t Resist, 11 Words and Phrases to Use in Salary Negotiations, 10 High-Paying Jobs With Tons of Open Positions, Negotiating Over Email? I had eye surgery in 2018 costing $3000. ALPHAEON offers best of both worlds, a high tech company in lfestyle healthcare. Actually this is not a con, but a huge advantage - fast growth brings change and with change comes constant growth and opportunity to excel in. FTC's website on credit . You can apply for ALPHAEON CREDIT online or through a health care provider. You can open a joint account with both owners equally responsible for the balance. Must be okay with lots of change and be flexible to survive within the culture. Copyright © 2020 Credit Glory Inc. All rights reserved. ", "I doubt it.". Jobs; By Location; ALPHAEON Jobs in Irvine; Jobs Tips; 11 Recession-Proof Jobs; How to Get a Job; The Perfect Resume Looks Like This; How to Write A Cover Letter; 9 Attention-Grabbing Cover Letter Examples ; New On Glassdoor; Best Cities for Jobs … Choose a different language and keep reading other reviews. Our content does not substitute a professional consultation. ALPHAEON CREDIT cards have many restrictions on where and how you can use them. Don't let inaccurate items on your credit report hold you back. How to Answer: What Are Your Strengths and Weaknesses? ), 7 of the Best Situational Interview Questions. I like the "THINKALPHA" training that has raised my emotional intelligence, helped balance my inner and outer thoughts and accelerate my productivity. Synchrony Financial now offers specialty credit cards for various businesses, including Amazon, Walmart, and Cathay Pacific Airways. Are you facing any life changes that could affect your income or make it harder for you to make regular payments? Specialized in Self Pay Healthcare by selling and marketing products, technologies, and services to Dermatologists, Ophthalmologists, Facial Plastic Surgeons, and Plastic Surgeons. https://firstquarterfinance.com/alphaeon-credit-vs-care-credit/. Answered, Walmart Credit Card Credit Score Requirements, Approval Odds Explained, Shopping Cart Trick at Walmart: Get a Credit Card With No Credit Check, 16 Low Credit Line Credit Cards to Choose From (Well Under $500), What Is a Good Credit Score? Answered, Pros and Cons of Health Care Credit Cards. Turns out not correct. Patients can use Alphaeon at dentists, dermatologists, ophthalmologists, and plastic surgeons. 4 Promotional Credit Plan Details: Low APR, Equal Payment. This company is to be very friendly, fun working & productive place with a good atmosphere to work. Payoff periods of 24, 36, 48, or 60 months, Minimum loan amounts of $1,000 for up to 48 months or $2,500 or up to 60 months. Reviews from ALPHAEON employees about ALPHAEON culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. Options Detailed, The 13 Best “Bad Credit” Credit Cards: APRs, Fees, etc Detailed, 58 Instant Approval Credit Cards You Can Use Immediately, Store Credit Cards That Can Be Used Anywhere (Many to Choose From! Alphaeon Credit Card is a great Credit Card if you have fair credit (or above). The algorithm is subject to change in future. If you don’t have the cash available to pay out of pocket for health care, medical equipment, and/or services, one option to consider is a health care credit card. Credit scores are one of the variables Alphaeon considers during the approval process. Like what stores? Work load, and size of company can be too small for region size. FICO is a registered trademark of Fair Isaac Corporation in the United States and other countries. If you're looking to apply, we recommend at least a 630 credit score. Health care credit card companies have different restrictions on where the card can be used and for what types of products and services. The key to making a health care credit card work for you is understanding your options and comparing plans to find the right fit. Working with different skilled people gave a chance to learn & seek new challenges being in mid role. How to Make a Health Care Credit Card Work for You, Learn about the different types of terms available. 1- Robert Grant: Our CEO is one of the best reasons to work at ALPHAEON - besides the fact he is a visionary, honest and genuine leader, he has the ability to get the best of any individual and/or team. I know it might sound cliche - but I really cannot say anything negative about the organization, the culture or the people.. High energy, fast growth company - High Tech start-up mind-set to a healthcare company - best of both worlds. Glassdoor will not work properly unless browser cookie support is enabled. You may or may not have to use an enrolled provider, depending on the lender you’re matched with. Alphaeon Credit Card is a great Credit Card if you have fair credit (or above). If you are declined, you can reapply in 30 days. made with your ALPHAEON Credit Card. I was told of Alphaeon credit as a way to pay for it. 99 Wall St #1690, New York, NY 10005. If your credit score is preventing you from qualifying for this card, we strongly recommend signing up for a fast, free consultation. Read employee reviews and ratings on Glassdoor to decide if ALPHAEON is right for you. Alphaeon Credit offers many types of financing options. What all can I buy and where? Cg stated they would have refunded my card for the full amount that was charged after I had called the police. Specials & Events. Their APR is quite high (above 20%). Alphaeon requires a minimum credit score of about 640 for approval. No, you cannot buy a puppy with CareCredit. Their website is highly professional, approvals come quickly and they have been a pleasure to deal with. While they don't say the exact score you need, custom reviews mention approval, even with scores just over 600. If you're not sure what your Credit Score is, apply for a report, here. I left NY to have a breast augmentation and lift done after getting there I was told I needed medical clearance. They did not and they have told ALPHAEON I had the procedure done. ALPHAEON was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Feb 16, 2019 and since then this brand received 4 reviews. I have been working at ALPHAEON full-time for less than a year. Turns out it was a promotion for 2 years. Your Best You is Closer Than you Think. United Medical Credit is a brokerage that matches customers with loans from a large network of banks and medical lenders. Their APR is quite high (above 20%). The account can stay active as long as you use it at least once per year. They likely denied you because you didn't meet the minimum requirements. If you wish that your prior post be removed, submit a notarized letter. CareCredit offers short-term loans with deferred interest and long-term loans with fixed interest rates. Core Alignment: FREEDOM, PASSION, PURPOSE, COURAGE and DO WHAT WE SAY !!! Best Cities for Jobs 2020 NEW! Approval is instant. ALPHAEON ranks 199 of 1825 in Financial Services category. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! Consumers are not pleased with Billing Practices. 2- ALPHAEON is at the cusp of changing and improving the way healthcare is delivered and as an employee you get the feeling you are part of something big. 8 Questions You Should Absolutely Ask An Interviewer. You’ll find out within one business day if your application is accepted by a lender. If you're not sure what your Credit Score is, apply for a report, here. Credit Glory Inc. does not guarantee the permanent removal of verifiable tradelines or make promise(s) of any particular outcome whatsoever. Some advertisers may pay us for this ad to appear on our website or provide us with a referral fee. You can apply through United Medical Credit online. I was given the opportunity to work in an area I had not before - it was a very rewarding experience. Today I received a bill for an extra $900+ of interest. I pay the stub statement, as my other bills, on time and in full. Review #1473781 is a subjective opinion of poster. What is your customer experience with ALPHAEON? By anony. Our community is ready to answer. On purchases of $1,000 or more for the 24, 36, and 48-month plans and $2,500 for the 60-month plan. After that, purchase APR of 28.99%. For more information about PissedConsumer check out our What happened? The algorithm parameters are: users' rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. With an ALPHAEON CREDIT card, you'll find a wide array of monthly payment options to help you be your best you. Ill pay the full $944 that would have been my final payment but not the extra $900+. Easy, partner with the experts at Credit Glory to dispute and eliminate the issues. Needless to say I was very angry.