[26] It debuted at number 14 on the Billboard 200, with first-week sales of 41,000 copies in the United States. See full bio » More at IMDbPro » Contact Info: View agent, publicist, legal on IMDbPro What was it like being on the show? Chapter Three: The Trial of Sabrina Spellman, Chapter Thirteen: The Passion of Sabrina Spellman, Chapter Fifteen: Doctor Cerberus's House of Horror, Chapter Eighteen: The Miracles of Sabrina Spellman, https://adventuresofsabrina.fandom.com/wiki/Alvina_August?oldid=2068. [30], On June 30, 2020, Alsina claimed he was granted permission from Will Smith to be in a romantic relationship with his wife Jada Pinkett Smith. That process really opened up a whole new world of expression for me. They were so kind and charming and it really did feel like I was part of a family for a week. Chilling Adventures of Sabrina Wiki is a FANDOM TV Community. It’s easy to see why the show has been around forever. [10], With both his father and stepfather battling crack cocaine addiction, Alsina's mother moved him to Houston, Texas in search of a fresh start after Hurricane Katrina in 2005. Even though the server responded OK, it is possible the submission was not processed. I loved working with him because as an actor himself, he could articulate his vision so thoughtfully and collaboratively in a way another actor could understand. She stated she "got into a different kind of entanglement with August." Pierce Brosnan born Pierce Brendan Brosnan OBE is an Irish-American actor, film producer, activist, and environmentalist. [33], https://www.xxlmag.com/happy-birthday-august-alsina/, September 3, 2013 Tweet from August Alsina, "Interview: R&B Singer August Alsina Talks The-Dream, His Def Jam Deal & New Orleans Upbringing", R&B Singer August Alsina Talks Working With The Dream, Preps Def Jam Debut, August Alsina has fans going wild in NYC as he gets ready to release remix with Chris Brown and Trey Songz, MTV Jams' Fab 5 List: Spotlight On August Alsina, "American certifications – August Alsina", Recording Industry Association of America, "Bio | August Alsina | Artists | Def Jam", "Moving To Houston — Who Is August Alsina? Mike DelGuidice is an American musician, multi-instrumentalist, singer, and songwriter, he is best known as rhythm guitarist and vocalist of Billy Joel’s band, and as the lead vocalist and pianist for the Long Island band Big Shot. Alvina August is an actress. I played Tigressa, an ex-league of assassins member who tells of the whereabouts of a secret map. Born in Ireland, Brosnan became a naturalized American citizen. Sajak, Peter Gunz Bio | About | Biography Peter Gunz(born as Peter Pankey Sr) is one. [29], On July 8, 2019, Alsina updated fans on his recent health scare. It is under review, August was cast as Viv, a mermaid from Ryn and Donna’s colony and a close friend of Eliza in the American television drama series “Siren”, August was cast as Lady Constance Blackwood, Father Faustus Blackwood’s wife in the American supernatural horror web television series “Chilling Adventures of Sabrina ”, August was cast as Tasha Banes in the American dark fantasy television series “Supernatural”. Learn More{{/message}}, Fergie Duhamel Biography, Age, Husband, Black Eyed Peas, Movies, News, Eddie Van Halen Biography, Age, Guitar, Mother, Son,Wife and Songs, Your email address will not be published. I notice you had a role on Supernatural in season twelve. His musical influences are Usher and Lyfe Jennings. Check below for more deets about Alvina August. Peyton Clark (Peyton Paul Clark)is a young American actor known for his role in the TV series ‘It’s not me.’ He is also best known as Garrett in the Disney Channel series I Didn’t Do It, he previously appeared as himself in an episode of Code: 9. Then, Alsina's father died. I got the call about a week later that I had booked the role of Servitude, who was the King’s right-hand advisor. I appeared in three episodes and hope for more to come once Season two starts back up again. [9] Although no one in his family was musically inclined, he was inspired to sing by Lauryn Hill in Sister Act 2. He released his first mixtape The Product in 2012 followed by the mixtape The Product 2 and his debut extended play (EP) Downtown: Life Under the Gun in 2013. Any special memories from behind-the-scenes? His Platinum-selling singles are "I Luv This Shit" and "No Love". AA: I started out as a singer and about three years ago, I had the opportunity to audition for The Lion King, which happens to be my favorite Broadway musical. None of them is on the limelight, She is so secretive that it is not known whether she is married or not, Her height is still not recorded. I’ve trained with Anthony Meindl here in Vancouver. John Gross is an American saxophone, flute and clarinet player. [28], In 2017, the singer revealed that he suffers from a severe autoimmune disease that attacks his liver. She portrayed Constance Blackwood on Netflix 's Chilling Adventures of Sabrina. You were also on a few episodes of The Good Doctor last season. As for working with Sam {Jared Padalecki} and Dean {Jensen Ackles}, it was challenging, mostly because I had to play dead and not flinch, but they kept cracking jokes during our shoot. He had played 15 years as a Billy Joel cover artist and later joined Joel’s band at Joel’s invitation in 2013. Supernatural was incredible! He is the creator of a notational method called Multiphonics for the Saxophone. Jessi Alexander Biography Jessi Alexander is an established American country music singer and songwriter. 10 facts of Alvina August [11][12][13], His first mixtape The Product was released in April 2012,[14][15] though an "Untitled" mixtape with six acoustic covers premiered in October 2011. Her. Please contact the developer of this form processor to improve this message. Alsina was born in New Orleans, Louisiana. [8] He attended middle school in New Orleans. I was directed by Richard Speight Jr., who also plays Gabriel. How did that role come about, and what did you enjoy about playing your character? Learn More{{/message}}, {{#message}}{{{message}}}{{/message}}{{^message}}It appears your submission was successful. [16] His single "I Luv This Shit" featuring Trinidad James was released in January 2013, and[17][18] his mixtape The Product 2 followed in May 2013. Initially, I auditioned for the queen fairy and was asked to cold read for another character right afterward. But I embraced the challenge and learned so much from that experience. My favorite part about playing a villain was the freedom it gave me to play. He has such keen perception and engagement with everything around him. Alvina August is an actress, known for Supernatural (2005), The Intruder (2019) and The Other Kingdom (2016). The server responded with {{status_text}} (code {{status_code}}). That was the first role I booked when I moved to Vancouver last year. Servitude was funny, cunning, smart, ambitious and wouldn’t think twice about turning kids into mice  Personally, I’m not a yeller, so to play a character whose modus operandi is manipulation and intimidation was well….intimidating! Alvina August is an American actress best known for her appearance in Supernatural in 2005, The Intruder in 2019 and The Other Kingdom in 2016. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Alvina August is an actress, known for Nancy Drew (2019), The Boys (2019) and The Good Doctor (2017). What kind of training did you have for this career? Any possibility you could return? Alsina released his debut album Testimony in 2014 followed by This Thing Called Life in 2015. I played nurse Alana Paikin. What a blast! Required fields are marked *, John Gross Bio, Age, Education, Career, Awards, Songs, Publications, Lia Marie Johnson Biography, Age, Net worth, Singer, songwriter, actress and Internet personality, Songs, Olivia Rose Keegan Bio, Age, Height, Boyfriend, Songs, Days Of Our Lives, Peyton Clark Biography, Age, Height, Dating(Sarah Carpenter), Net Worth, Jessi Alexander Bio, Songs, Husband, Awards, Pierce Brosnan (James Bond) Biography, Age, Movies, Shows, Net Worth, Mike DelGuidice Biography, Age, Net worth, Musician, multi-instrumentalist, singer, and songwriter, Songs, Concerts, Larkin Poe Biography, History, Members, Songs, Mad as a Hater, Tour, Instagram, Maggie Sajak Bio,Age,Husband,Net Worth,Music,Songs, Peter Gunz(Musician) Biography Age Relationships Kids Career Songs, 2018; Hailey Dean Mystery: A Will to Kill, 2018; Hailey Dean Mystery: A Marriage Made for Murder, 2017;  Bruno & Boots: This Can’t Be Happening at Macdonald Hall. [31] The following day, a representative for Pinkett Smith released a statement concerning the claims, referring to them as "absolutely not true. Her year of birth is still not known, Her family member is not known, they all stay in Columbia. Pinkett Smith further claimed she wanted to "heal" Alsina, but needed to find healing for herself first. "[31] However, on July 10, in an episode of her talk show Red Table Talk, alongside Will Smith, Jada revealed that she did have a romantic relationship with Alsina four and a half years prior, when she and Will were separated. Lia Marie Johnson is an American singer, songwriter, actress and Internet personality notable for appearing in various web series, including the Emmy-winning web series Kids React created by the Fine Brothers, and for her own vlogging and social media output. Keegan was cast in 2015 as Claire Brady on Days of Our Lives, a soap opera on the NBC network. My guest star role on Arrow was brief. Then on June 1, 2017, "Lonely", and on June 6, 2017, "Don't Matter" was released for the album. [7] After leaving Def Jam he released the EP Forever and a Day in 2019. Larkin Poe Biography Larkin Poe is an American roots rock band from Atlanta, GA fronted, Maggie Sajak Biography Maggie Marie Sajak is an American country singer from Baltimore, Maryland. He was once invited to sing “Charlie Brown” on stage with The Coasters when he was four years old. You were also recently in Arrow. [23] On January 14, 2014, Alsina released "Make It Home" featuring Jeezy, as the lead single from his debut studio album. Olivia Rose Keegan aka Liv Keegan is an American actress and singer. [8][9] Alsina had disagreements with his mother at some point and was "kicked out." [5][6] He released his first mixtape The Product in 2012 followed by the mixtape The Product 2 and his debut extended play (EP) Downtown: Life Under the Gun in 2013. Alvina August plays Detective Karen Hunt, a smart police detective, who was also Nancy ’s (Kennedy McMann) mother’s best friend, in The CW’s highly anticipated fall drama “Nancy Drew.” On the television side, August can be seen in the superhero drama “The Boys,” executive produced by …