If you're a cookie lover like me, this is definitely going to become a staple for you! I can't help but agree with him. Spoon the cookie dough on the cookie sheet, and gently flatten with the back of a spoon. You’ll want to fold the oats, raisins and nuts in (using a spatula or wooden spoon) because the blender motor could burn up as the batter gets heavy. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a large baking sheet with nonstick parchment paper. That's the perfect combo in my book! . Very easy to make. In fact, they taste whatever the opposite of yucky is—divine, delicious, scrum-diddlyumptious?! These are soft, tender, perfectly spiced and lightly sweetened with pops of caramel-chew from dates and apricots. I took out most of the flavoring from the original recipe and started making variations. My husband had surgery a few weeks ago and still cannot have raisins, but he does need the oatmeal, so I made this recipe exactly as written with that exception. Each pack contains 32 bites or cookies — a little larger than a half-dollar. Enable on Amazon Alexa or Google Home and search for recipes by ingredient, seasons, what's new or popular, or whatever you're looking for. Low-cal to the point where a package of 8 cookies for breakfast fills me up and is about 350 calories for the entire package. I know there might be some ingredients you are allergic to or you can't find locally, so here are some ideas for swapping out ingredients: Banana: unfortunately, this one is the trickiest. Your email address will not be published. Store tightly covered. I doubled the recipe and used 1/4 cup of maple syrup in place of stevia. Although I maintain a relatively clean diet, I have an uncontrollable, killer sweet tooth. I think they look quite nice! CRAFTED BY AHSO & ST8MNT Our delicious, Healthy Oatmeal Cookies are gluten-free, NON-GMO, dairy-free, high fiber, low net carbs, and made with organic and natural ingredients. Put all the ingredients in a food processor and pulse until the pistachios are in small pieces. This is the perfect oatmeal cookie recipe in my opinion. No Sugar added. Nice! Chill the dough. They are divine. These healthy oatmeal cookies are made without gluten, dairy, sugar or oil, but are packed with fiber! Gluten Free. In a food processor, blend the oatmeal until it is a coarse powder. I’m all for *truly* healthy cookies and not the shenanigans I pull. 2) I wanted to make my own, simpler and more cost-effective version for y'all! Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. Oatmeal Cream Pies {Little Debbie Upgrade}. Really unsure of these as I was mixing these up … what a wonderful surprise! They are not intended to have the same carb and nutritional stats as hers, I simply wanted to mimic the flavor using wholesome ingredients.