They treat their customers very poorly. We carry a wide variety of unique and artful designs across a range of prices, and our main priority is to help you build your dream home. 5959 N Academy Blvd, Colorado Springs, CO 80918, 6320 Corporate Centre Cir, Colorado Springs, CO 80919, 4331 Integrity Center Pt, Colorado Springs, CO 80917, 6310 Corporate Centre Cir, Colorado Springs, CO 80919, 6340 Corporate Centre Cir, Colorado Springs, CO 80919. Directions to McCoy Weaver Wiggins Cleveland McLean PLLC Fayetteville NC, Billy's Roadside Bistro Wentzville MO Reviews, North End American Grill Wildwood NJ Reviews, Atria's Restaurant & Tavern Wexford PA Reviews. We would never provide damaged furniture to our customers and leave them to pick up the pieces, Michelle. He was rude, patronizing, insulting. Let us know if we can help with any future furniture or design needs.Warm wishes,The American Furniture Galleries Team. We focus…, From Business: Welcome to JT Restoration. American Furniture Company interior designers can assist you with every detail of your home's interior design. I will never buy from them again. I guess customer service is non existent here. Not to be confused with American Furniture Warehouse. Comment from Neno N. of American Furniture Galleries, 9/15/2020Thank you so much for the business and your kind review of your experience.You absolutely do get what you pay for... especially in furniture. We pride ourselves on helping our clients choose…, "I was very hesitant to bring my mom's watch in after reading the bad reviews on…", "The electrician was on time, courteous, and helpful. Learn more. The absolute worst furniture buying experience I've ever had in 30 years of buying furniture! Busy place, we were shocked they had the color sofa we wanted. Early on, my gut told me that Carol would do anything to get my sale and probably wouldn't be able to track down the nightstands. Respectfully,The American Furniture Galleries Team. I purchased another couch for the kids rec room that is leather cost 2K at American furniture warehouse off I-25 at the same time and still looks new. The table wouldn't fit in the elevator or stairwell. Request a consultation from other similar providers. 12 reviews of American Furniture Galleries "I have been shopping at his store for years. We're unable to find a record of your transaction, so we believe that you may be confusing us with another business. So we called them back to take advantage of the SUPERIOR warranty and were told the company was out of business. They quickly told me they had discontinued the collection, but then showed me all the possible ones that still had the same finish/look. Unfortunately, the quality was not there, fabric was puckered an wrinkled. AFG was able to deliver my table the day before Thanksgiving- plus, I live in a loft. For more than 25 years, we've been providing reliable and…, We've been going to the Tick Tock Shop for years. We agree, Nori is a great interior designer with the skills. The sales woman convinced us that this other leather couch would last so much longer and had a better warranty. Business hours may be different today. Our…, From Business: We have been in business for ourselves since 1991. Yelp users haven’t asked any questions yet about American Furniture Galleries. I would avoid this store like the plague. We'd love to help you find items that show off your unique design aesthetic sometime in the future -- never hesitate to give us a call or visit us again. We're so glad we were able to help you find a matching nightstand even though the original collection was discontinued. We strive to provide excellent…, We at Fodor Billiards have been in business for 37 years and always strive for excellent customer service. Come experience the Tempur-pedic and our version of memory foam! The co-owner Neno was extremely difficult to work with not to mention his ego WOW!!! I called American Furniture Galleries again and asked the manager, Randy, if he could do anything to help me with the shipping of these nightstands, since it was his employee's mistake that forced me to pay more for the nightstands and shipping. I have spent a lot of money over the last decade at this place, always have a good selection and friendly people. American Furniture Warehouse Colorado Springs, CO. Colorado Springs's American Furniture Warehouse is located on the west side of I-25 and east of N Chestnut St. Customers enjoy the largest selection of quality, stylish home furnishings and accessories at the lowest prices anywhere, anytime. When the furniture came in Nori was right there with the delivery to make sure everything went OK. What year are you living in? 1/30/2020Misty, we apologize that your experience with us has not been what you're expecting. Rest assured that we are going above and…. The company has grown to include all 3…, I have been here over a dozen times weather it be to drop off yard debris or pick up rocks. I texted my sales lady, Carol, and asked when the nightstands would be delivered because they were not listed on the invoice the deliveryman gave me. As is the case with any furniture store, there were pieces we really liked and some we thought were pretty ugly.The service we received was very good and although we purchased some clearance items out of a set, they were very willing to allow us to pick and choose what we wanted and gave us very good prices.We also saw a wonderful piece of wall art which we also asked about and they knocked about 25% off of it since we were buying other stuff.The prices are expensive if you're used to buying at American Furniture Warehouse, and they're astronomical if you're used to buying IKEA particle board stuff.But, you get what you pay for. Our sales staff receives specialized training to ensure they match you with the mattress and…, From Business: Furniture Row specializes in home furnishings, mattress, linens stores, and carrying a variety of brand names, all available at one convenient location.