Our trip was the Hell's Canyon 5-day Trip. Worried about sleeping on the ground? The nights at camp were awesome with games, swimming and relaxing. americanrafting.company This is a truly amazing summer vacation for your family and friends that are looking to get away from it all. All inclusive. An unforgettable Colorado white water rafting excursion is waiting for you! We went on a three day trip with ARC and it was fantastic! This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Going on a trip with America's Rafting Company was by far one of the greatest experience I have had. We use a system called the “groover”. I’ve never felt particularly comfortable with big river rapids, but their professionalism put me at ease. Highly recommended. The bonus of seeing bald eagles, mountain goats and a bear was icing on the cake! Our 2 hour guided trip features wonderfully fun whitewater rapids. Rafting and fishing on the river was great - I always felt safe and prepared for the. Camp every night was set up for our comfort and we felt taken care of like kings and queens. Going on a trip with America’s Rafting Company was by far one of the greatest experience I have had. Give us a call today to book your next Hells Canyon multi day rafting trip. Enjoy floating the exciting waters of this scenic stretch of river with one of our skilled and friendly guides. It’s always placed in a private secluded area with a “lock” system so no one will walk in on you. Find out about our available dates and trips. Kissing the sturgeon brings good luck! I could not rate this team any less than 6 stars out of five.The food was not only served in a timely manner, it was always absolutely AWESOME and totally delicious. This is a first class organization that knows how to treat its customers!Highly recommend you take the Traveling by yourself or you’re the odd man out? The whole team made me feel very comfortable while we cruised class 4 rapids. All from scratch meals, professional rafting guides, camping equipment, and rafting equipment are all included. awesome trip with America's Rafting...information shared about the area, accommodations and particularly the food were all outstanding!!! Give us a call today to book your next Salmon River multi day rafting trip. Warm weather, warm water, countless fish, scenery that words cannot adequately describe & the food was amazing. No shortage of fish in this river. Also I was simply amazed with what all the staff did for us! There was plenty of opportunities paddle, row or simply laze on the rafts. As no active threats were reported recently by users, americanrafting.company is SAFE to browse. Hell’s Canyon White-Water Rafting 3-Day Trip. Jarett. you have a gem of a company. 65 likes. ARC’s staff was extremely professional, but also laid back that made me feel safe and comfortable while in the canyon. This Salmon River Whitewater Rafting Trips run 62 miles through some of the most incredible canyons: Green Canyon, Cougar Canyon, Snowhole Canyon, and Blue Canyon. You will not have your standard camping food with this crew and you definitely will not go. This is where James Marshall first discovered gold at Sutter's Mill in 1848 and started the California Gold Rush! They even take the fish off the hook for you. Jarrett’s cooking. As far as I am concerned they went the extra mile to make sure everyone had a good time.The fishing was phenomenal. To finish the day, hot dutch oven desserts are served at dusk. And no better way to be on the water than go on this rafting trip with Lauren and. I wish I could give ARC more stars. they row several hours a day! Check in by 1:00 PM for your 2 hour tubing trip. We offer Discount Rafting tours on the upper South Fork American River. The best part were the guides and the food. This is a family friendly experience suitable for ages 7-70. Epic Hells Canyon Rafting Trips. All of the staff was extremely welcoming and their hospitality was out of this world. The food was amazing! Not only was the scenery breathtaking but the food and service were 10/10. You can also spend the day relaxing at our private River Resort before and after your trip. Our 2 hour guided trip features wonderfully fun whitewater rapids. If you’re an intrepid adventurous type or just looking to check this one off your bucket list you should absolutely check this trip out. Promotional value expires 9/30/2020. The L otus Loop section of the South Fork American River is an excellent river float with many fun class 2 rapids It's a great choice for experienced tubers or adventurous and athletic first timers. They truly considered every little thing. Thank you ARC for everything!! The rafting and the kayaking through these rapids is amazing and made safe and accessible by their team! The food was beyond amazing! Portline, Inc. We were treated like royalty! Lunches served riverside with fresh grain salads, chips and homemade cookies. No other discounts apply. All Rights Reserved. The food was fantastic, with Lauren's made from scratch breads being, especially good. What an experience! ), We chartered American rafting for 17 family and friends for a 3 day adventure down Hell's Canyon in late August 2015.