By continuing to use our website, you agree to our, Updated: 19 October, 2020 10:31 IST | 243, Independent scores lone win, Third loss in row, Shatrughan, son say not the end, 1st to 3rd phase, BJP made up for lost ground, RJD slipped, 12 seats short, RJD sends out feelers to smaller parties, https://images.indianexpress.com/2020/08/1x1.png, Theater owners disappointed, call Gulabo Sitabo’s digital release a mistake, Gulabo Sitabo: Everything to know about Amitabh-Ayushmann film, Gulabo Sitabo director Shoojit Sircar: My films reflect my life lessons, Why Gulabo Sitabo, the first big Bollywood movie to premiere online, could be a game-changer, here to join our channel (@indianexpress), Actor Asif Basra found hanging at Dharamshala residence, Ludo movie review: Hijinks in the time of Corona, Modi Season 2 – CM to PM review: A supremely tedious watch, Soorarai Pottru review: Suriya’s way, all the way, 10 celebrity photos you should not miss today. Supreme Court To The Rescue Of Arnab Goswami, Bigg Boss 14: Eijaz Sacrifices His Precious Photo Frame to save Pavitra, Mumbai Crime: Driver of ATM filling van flees with Rs 4.25 crore in Virar, Ashuddhi Web Series Review: A sensuous and gripping horror tale that is an intriguing feast for your eyes, Arnab Goswami withdraws bail application from Alibaug sessions court. "But in passing .. affection love and emojied hugs are the fresh and modern language of the times .. and in its convenience , never is it to be implied that the shape be a substitute .. a substitute is a substitute .. the actual factual is the real deal," he added. Amitabh Bachchan launches the teaser of the web series. Can you answer these 16 questions faced by KBC 12’s first crorepati Nazia Nasim? No such thing', says Awaz Foundation, Mumbai: Son cheats father by forging signature, father files FIR, Krunal Pandya stopped at Mumbai Airport for carrying extra gold, Sanju Samson steals romantic moments with wife Charulatha, Shveta Salve: Here's what the Left Right Left actress is up to, 28-year-old Thane man walked 1 lakh steps at home in under 20 hours. Almost … Mid-Day is now on Telegram. Bankrolled by Rising Sun Films, Gulabo Sitabo has been written by Juhi Chaturvedi. Bollywoodlife_Web/Bollywoodlife_AS_OOP_1x1|1,1~Bollywoodlife_Web/Bollywoodlife_AS_Inarticle_300x250|300,250~Bollywoodlife_Web/Bollywoodlife_AS_Inarticle_2_300x250|300,250~Bollywoodlife_Web/Bollywoodlife_AS_ATF_970x90|970,250~Bollywoodlife_Web/Bollywoodlife_AS_ATF_300x250|300,600~Bollywoodlife_Web/Bollywoodlife_AS_BTF_1_300x250|300,600~Bollywoodlife_Web/Bollywoodlife_AS_BTF_2_300x250|300,600, Ajay Devgn's daughter, Nysa Devgn's fun twerking video, with her BFFs goes viral. pic.twitter.com/RtNvkaJ3RN. Amitabh Bachchan launched the teaser of the web series on his social media account. Title : Amitabh Bachchan: 'Virtual world has prospered in the times of the pandemic', Enter Your Native Place / Place of Residence, Varun Dhawan shares throwback underwater video, Tusshar Kapoor shares his Thursday thoughts, Rajeev Khandelwal on shooting experience in the time of Covid, Paatal Lok actor Abhishek Banerjee recalls it was always fun to watch Asif Basra, Esha Gupta, Mallika Sherawat spread awareness about plant-based diet, Vatsal Sheth, Ishita Dutta go kandil shopping to support local business. Daijiworld Residency, Throwback: When Leonardo DiCaprio praised his 'The Great Gatsby' co-star Amitabh Bachchan; called him 'the most humble' actor Share this on: Facebook Twitter Pintrest Comments ( ) Who is The Weeknd and why will he be at the Super Bowl? It took me almost three hours each day to get into character with its different look. Shilpa Shinde set for a royal avatar in new web series Sat, Nov 7 Vidya Balan's short film eligible for Oscar nomination Sat, ... Glamour: Amitabh Bachchan: 'Virtual world has prospered in the times of the pandemic' Thu, Nov 5 2020 05:12:32 PM; Mumbai, Nov 5 (IANS): The virtual world has prospered in the time of Covid, observes Amitabh Bachchan. Speaking about the film, Amitabh Bachchan said, “Gulabo Sitabo is a slice of life dramedy that is a must-watch for families at home. The performance was quite a hit and went viral on the internet in no time. Varun Dhawan shares throwback underwater video. The Indian Express is now on Telegram. ‘ In this tweet, Amitabh said that he is his friend Apoorva, so he has shared it. The teaser was launched by none other than Amitabh Bachchan, who is known as the King of Bollywood. Airport Road, Bondel Post, Your Email address will not be published. This family entertainer has the power to cut across geographic boundaries, and we are pleased to bring Gulabo Sitabo to audiences across the globe.”. Catch up on all the latest entertainment news and gossip here. In a recent report, published by Mid-day, it is unveiled that a large portion of the Apple TV series will be shot in Dharavi and south Mumbai. While we were all rooting for the contestant to win big, Jatin took home only Rs 3,20,00 after exhausting all his lifelines. “NOT” Keep it rolling Pankaj, we love your thoughts and insight. Meanwhile, Voot Select has also brought a new web series Crackdown. Crackdown: A lot of new web series and movies are knocking in the world of OTT. Bollywood superstar Amitabh Bachchan can be seen working in the web series. Details about Big B's character are being kept under wraps. While we were all rooting for the contestant to win big, Jatin took home only Rs 3,20,00 after exhausting all his lifelines. It made me reunite with my mentor Shoojit da after Vicky Donor. You're a super human!! Galilea Montijo confirmed that he has coronavirus. T 3531 -Joined Film Ind., in 1969 .. in 2020 .. its 51 years !! Big B took to his official blog to express … Speaking about the film, Amitabh Bachchan said, “Gulabo Sitabo is a slice of life dramedy that is a must-watch for families at home. It has truly been an honour for me to work with a legend and I feel enriched as an actor after the experience. The teaser of the web series was released on 12 September. Ajay Devgn is all set to direct Amitabh Bachchan in a film titled Mayday that will also see the two actors reunite before the camera. In talking, Jatin shared that he is a big fan of not only Amitabh Bachchan, but also Ranveer Singh. Click here to join our channel (@indianexpress) and stay updated with the latest headlines. Aahana was quick to respond and wrote, "This means everything to me @SrBachchan sir!! Always indebted to you @VootSelect #Bodhitreemultimedia ! This is a milestone win for me and it simply wouldn't have been possible without the love from my fans and support from the entire cast and crew of Marzi. Big B, who turned 78 in October, has a lot to look forward to. It is said that Ajay will be seen playing a pilot. Honoured to be a part of yet another change pic.twitter.com/ccH2Qxh92D, — Amitabh Bachchan (@SrBachchan) May 14, 2020, Talking about his experience of working on Gulabo Sitabo, Ayushmann Khurrana said, “Gulabo Sitabo is a special film for me. Meanwhile, Voot Select has also brought a new web series Crackdown. In this, he cast Ram Charan Teja and Priyanka Chopra. Thanks @RK1610IsMe for being the best and thank you @AsianAcademyCr1 for recognising my work and awarding me!! Amitabh Bachchan and Aahana Kumra teamed up in the 2014 television series, Yudh. Kumra had two reasons to rejoice — her win and the words of encouragement from Bachchan. Amitabh Bachchan and Aahana Kumra teamed up in the 2014 television series, Yudh. | The Urban Debate, Third Economic Stimulus: Diwali Bonanza by Modi government, Vijay Sales expects to top last year's Diwali sales, COVID-19 grips Delhi, 104 deaths in 24 hours, Now, Delhi govt app for transportation of COVID-19 patients, FM's real estate boost: Industry welcomes move, List of 10 most liked Indian web series of all-time, Mushy photos of Rahul Vaidya and Disha Parmar, Samantha Akkineni's Instagram posts for hubby Naga Chaitanya, Nazia Nasim becomes KBC 12's first crorepati, KBC 12: Contestant Jatin Khatri and Amitabh Bachchan share common adoration for THIS actor, Kaun Banega Crorepati 12 recently found it's first 'crorepati' in contestant Nazia Nasim, Jatin Khatri quit the game after he was unable to answer. You might be glad to know that Amitabh is not the only one who adores Ranveer. Published by Daijiworld Media Pvt Ltd., Mangalore. T 3657 – Happy to reveal #CrackdownOnVoot, my friend #lakhiaapoorva’s new show on @vootselect . What I love about the film is its sheer simplicity – the fleeting moments of simple humour in the banter between a landlord and tenant makes this film really special. After Nazia Nasim, contestant Jatin Khatri took over the hot seat after successfully answering the Fastest Finger First question. Abhishek was seen in the web series Breath 2 earlier this year, and is now gearing up for his next release, Ludo. Email: [email protected]. After a fan asked her if she was pregnant on Twitter, the 27-year-old country singer expressed how "incredibly insensitive"... AUGUSTA, Ga. - Tiger Woods waited 19 months to defend his Masters title. Mangalore - 575 008 Apoorva has earlier remade Amitabh’s film Zanjeer. The film is produced by Ajay Devgn. This website uses cookie or similar technologies, to enhance your browsing experience and provide personalised recommendations. Even though we are constantly bantering in the film, it has been a pleasure working with him for the first time. Copyright © 2020 The Indian Express [P] Ltd. All Rights Reserved, Amitabh and Ayushmann starrer Gulabo Sitabo to premiere on Amazon Prime Video, JDU tally lowest in 15 yrs, Nitish ‘unwilling’ but BJP persuades him to stay Bihar CM, Bhupendra Yadav: Stand by BJP decision to continue Nitish as CM, Asadududdin Owaisi: Don't let crowds mislead... not easy changing to votes, On Seat No. Veer-Zara songs were created out of late Madan Mohan's 28-year-old tunes. Amitabh Bachchan launches the teaser of the web series. On Thursday, he had to wait three more hours... Vinales will be as tough for Rossi as Lorenzo – Suzuki MotoGP boss, ENG vs AUS 2nd ODI: England Defeated Australia By 24 Runs, 1-1 In The Series, Bella Poarch reveals her tattoos cover scars from child abuse, Kelsea Ballerini turns off a fan who asks if she’s pregnant, Tiger Woods seems unwilling to return the green jacket. Amitabh Bachchan and Ajay Devgn have collaborated for a new film titled Mayday. Let’s know…. After Nazia Nasim, contestant Jatin Khatri took over the hot seat after successfully answering the Fastest Finger First question. Here's a look at their Twitter conversation: This means everything to me @SrBachchan sir!! Click here to join our channel (@middayinfomedialtd) and stay updated with the latest news, Sign up for all the latest news, top galleries and trending videos from Mid-day.com, Inside Kangana Ranaut's brother's wedding. Mumbai, Nov 5 (IANS): The virtual world has prospered in the time of Covid, observes Amitabh Bachchan.