Don't take it personally. Tagalog translator. B . Forums 37 Teachers FlashCards * Dictionary Reader. English translation: Anak: Explanation: All around the world Anak is Anak. n. pag-iiwi (pag-) taking care of an animal (as pig, goat, cattle, etc.) n. birthday (from anak… I . X . N . S . son; children; sons; daughter; son to; the son; children to; daughters; sons to; a son; daughter to; child; the daughter; the daughters; begat; nephew; colts; the sons; the children; vice; ones; posterity; kid; birthday; kids; seed; the child; baby; fruit; flocks; issue; young; men; ass; the fruit; brother; born; dwelt; being; house; people; child; juvenile; kid; lover; nightgown; robe; sweetheart; young; youth; Translate english tagalog. Author TagalogLang Posted on October 7, 2020 October 17, 2020 Categories TAGALOG-ENGLISH DICTIONARY Tags no audio yet Leave a Reply Cancel reply Your email address will not be published. And in the night, a sleepless night, your mother, Of your father, who is so joyful because of you, Even if your parent forbid, they can't stop you, To think about all the things they've done for you. 4 . F . Z . ", Just went and translated me some more Yuta :-))). 8 . Most Translated Songs of all time (old and new) (Part 1). U . Take care of her child. C'è qualche errorino. H . Translate filipino tagalog. Mag-iwi ka ng anak niya. P . Tagalog translator. It’s sentimental, yes, but the music and the lyrics are nothing to get excited about. Translation of 'Anak' by Freddie Aguilar (Ferdinand Pascual Aguilar) from Filipino/Tagalog to English Deutsch English Español Français Hungarian Italiano Nederlands Polski Português (Brasil) Română Svenska Türkçe Ελληνικά Български Русский Српски العربية فارسی 日本語 한국어 M . 5 . Filipino dictionary. L . Suddenly, Freddie Aguilar was singing Anak. W . T . D . This is my translation derived directly from the original and not one of the "official" foreign language cover of the song. We also provide more translator online here. Translate filipino tagalog. Ingle Pilipinhon tagapagsalin. Filipino translator. Filipino dictionary. 1 . 6 . G . 2 . C . Q . O . 3. to admit that one owns or is the father of: kilalaning anak; iwi. V . Definition of the Tagalog word anak in English with 55 example sentences, and audio. 3 . This is the corrected version of a previous trsnslation in correct English, And in the night, a sleepless night, your mother, Of your father, who is so joyful because of you, Even if your parents forbid, they can't stop you, To think about all the things they've done for you, And she asks "Child, what happened to you? R . Russian witch, sorceress, warlock... you get it... Sarah Liberman - Fire of Your Spirit lyrics request. We provide Filipino to English Translation. Filipino translator. It was ... Geia! E . Translate english tagalog. Translation of 'Anak' by Freddie Aguilar (Ferdinand Pascual Aguilar) from Filipino/Tagalog to English (Version #2) Most Translated Songs of all time (old and new) (Part 1), Trusty - 사소한 것들까지 (sasohan geosdeulkkaji). Tagalog Word Index:A . Translate filipino english. K . kapanganaakan. Write Word or Sentence (max 1,000 chars). J . for someone else who is the real owner ; v. mag-iwi (mag-) to take care of children or animal. Isalin filipino tagalog. Welcome, any time, feel free to send a PM when you... We are good. 7 . Translate filipino english. Me: “You know, despite the worldwide popularity of Anak, it never appealed to me. Y . 9 .