American, Burgers, Sandwiches, Ray's Family Restaurant ($$)

It is best to call ahead or check with organizer's websites to verify the status of any local event. 02/13/2020 - MenuPix User. Burgers, Bar Food, Sandwiches, Pubs, American, Served cold food, screwed up the order royally and my child was served a mini cheeseburger that looked like someone defacated in a bun covered it with... I got there at 25 minutes because the orders have not been ready lately. $ - Cheap Eats (Under $10) My husband went inside to order drinks/food. That was the last time I was at Anchor Inn. First, try refreshing the page and clicking Current Location again.

(608) 884-7565 709 E Hwy 59 Edgerton, WI 53534 We left, hostess had no apologies. Not the face of someone who is trying to make his patrons feel welcome. 1 Review … Hotels near (MSN) Dane County Regional Airport, Hotels near (RFD) Greater Rockford Airport, Hermanson Pumpkin Patch: Tickets & Tours‎, 2 Brothers Downtown Pub & Grill: Tickets & Tours‎. Distance: 0.50 miles, Baskin-Robbins ($) 10/15/2020 - MenuPix User. Daily Menu Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Desserts Party Menus Location & Hours Serving our community since 1953. Will be back! My husband and I had lunch here and we're presently surprised. 08/12/2018 - MenuPix User Good food. Distance: 0.54 miles, Culver's ($) I feel prices are pretty consistent for our area. I had the shrimp tacos that were just mush and terrible and my husband had a pulled pork sandwich that. Please choose a different date. Ice Cream Part of the RADIO.COM Network. Best Bloody Marys, prime rib sandwich, special fries, fast service, with frquent personal Beautiful views and great atmosphere. 08/31/2020 - Pat Best Bloody Marys, prime rib sandwich, special fries, fast service, with frquent personal attention, great music and atmosphere. Next. Daily Menu Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Desserts Party Menus Location & Hours Open Menu Close Menu.

The Flatlander Blues by Dan Riley at Anchor Inn on Lake Koshkonong - Newville, Wisconsin - Duration: 3:54. 3:54.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Australia. Very slow service. Burgers, Bar Food, Sandwiches, Pubs, American.

View Anchor Inn's upcoming event schedule and profile - Edgerton, WI. Driving into Punxsutawney 2007 - Duration: 3:37. Copyright © 2005-2020 MenuPix, LLC - Logo and related marks are registered trademarks of MenuPix LLC. Good food. attention, great music and atmosphere. The rest of the evening I saw this same guy not cracking a smile just looking really irritated with EVERYTHING going on around him. Will be back! Gave a pick of time of 15-20 minutes. Book your stay now! If I get that same type of "customer service" it will be my last. Bar Hours Mon-Sun 11AM-Close Kitchen Hours. Is this your restaurant? If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Sign up for our Weekly Events Guide and never miss another Anchor Inn event. That was the last time I was at Anchor Inn. read more, By far the best pizza outside Chicago.... included in the calculation of the average rating of 3.5 stars which is based on 6 total reviews. Please consider enabling JavaScript in your browser to take full Addicted to the breaded mushrooms! © 2020 Entercom Communications Corp. All rights reserved. Randy Mucha 1,438 views.

We deliver a much richer experience when JavaScript is enabled. 08/12/2018 - MenuPix User Sorry, there are no tours or activities available to book online for the date(s) you selected. Anchor Employment Form; Previous. The rest of the evening I saw this same guy not cracking a smile just looking really irritated with EVERYTHING going on around him. I was in shock that nothing more was said he grabbed them and walked away, not offering any other seating options. We've eaten here on several occasions post re-model. Wont go back. Breakfast, American $$$$ - Very Pricey (Over $50). If I get that same type of "customer service" it will be my last. 1 review with a rating of 5.0 stars and no comment. We had a beautiful table in the shade right next to the river the band was great the drinks were ice cold and the food was horrible.

Is this a place or activity you would suggest for, Is this a place or activity you would go to on a, Are the prices for this place or activity, Is this a romantic place or activity that you would suggest for, Is this a must-do if you are travelling with a, Went friday night after driving 40 minutes. was dry as a rock!! I want the old Anchor Inn back! Not the face of someone who is trying to make his patrons feel welcome. 08/02/2020 - Lynda07 $$$ - Expensive ($25-$50) Price Point Sun & Mon 11AM–9PM Tues – Sat 11AM-10PM. Lots of live music on the weekends. All rights reserved. Waited 15 minutes for service. The bartender, who was rude and could care less about the customer, told me the order hadn’t even been put in yet!

Seated outside, very crowded but spaced appropriately. We prefer outside dining or just drinks when they have live music. Wtf!! advantage of our hand-crafted interface. One thing that turned me off on. Distance: 0.49 miles, Dunkin' ($) If you want to go and have a nice drink and listen to music great but don’t order the food!

$$ - Moderate ($11-$25) Donuts, Breakfast, Coffee Shop Very slow service. This review is They said we cant serve you but we will send you a. server. American, Breakfast, Brunch, Burgers, Two Brothers ($) Waited 20 more minutes, still no server. American, Burgers, Sandwiches Excited to try their fish fry with the live music. I took my husband here for Father’s Day. There were no seats outside and we grabbed a couple plastic folding chairs from the banquet room and on our way out the door a man (guessing the owner or manager) literally grabbed them out of our hand and scolded us like we were children. We love to grab lunch and listen to their great music on the weekends. Distance: 0.26 miles, McDonald's ($)

read more. Burgers, Breakfast, Fast Food Top Reviews of Anchor Inn 3.5 stars - Based on 6 reviews . NOTICE: Many events listed here have been canceled or postponed due to the Covid-19 emergency. Welcome to the Anchor Inn, Kaikoura Motel Acommodation Lyn and Paul welcomes you to The Anchor Inn, a modern and stylish motel superbly located on the Kaikoura waterfront, with the majority of rooms enjoying magnificent views of the Pacific Ocean and the mighty Kaikoura ranges. Manage your venue info, images and keep your venue's schedule up to date on Eventful. The Anchor Inn. Make sure you click Allow or Grant Permissions if your browser asks for your location. The food for me is average, I've never raved about anything I've eaten there.

more, Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.com. Location (608) 884-7565 …

The food was good,service good with a lovely view of the river! read more, Food sucks and is overpriced...

$

Thanks, your request has been submitted. Hotels and Airbnbs near Anchor Inn. 08/31/2020 - Pat

You will be contacted by Eventful shortly. Click to add your description here. 08/02/2020 - Lynda07 Addicted to the breaded mushrooms! Culver's ($) one of my last visits when I was a guest attending a private party in the reserved banquet area. (608) 884-7565 709 E Hwy 59 Edgerton, WI 53534.

Distance: 0.25 miles, Red Apple Pancake House ($)