See all 10. 4. Dip chicken pieces into milk, then place in bag and shake to coat. ", Spicy Breaded Chicken Recipe photo by Taste of Home. Place Andy's breading into a bowl or plastic bag. Place chicken, bone side down, in a, Roasted Chicken Thighs with Peppers & Potatoes, 75 Chicken Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Less, Do Not Sell My Personal Information – CA Residents, 1 broiler/fryer chicken (3 pounds), cut into pieces and skinned. Find a variety. Please click here to submit your recipe. Wash chicken with water, shake off excess water. We like to pack this chicken cooked and chilled for picnics. 2. Length of cook time may vary depending on amount and sizes of meat placed in fryer. Also great on beef or pork. Submit Recipe. My guys loved it! See terms. Place chicken on baking dish, spray chicken evenly on top with non-stick oil, for golden brown color. Featured Most Recent Highest Grade Lowest Grade Most Helpful With Photo Test Verified. Coat chicken a few pieces at a time until evenly coated. 4.8 out of 5 stars 21 ratings. Evenly coat meat of your choice a few pieces at a time. Home Recipes Ingredients Meat & Poultry Chicken, I'm so glad I found this recipe It is truly delicious. 268 reviews. His principal criterion for good chicken is how it tastes cold and this meets his standard. Start your review of Andy's Seasoning Hot N Spicy Chicken Breading! The seasoning can be adjusted according to your taste. Andy’s Hot “N” Spicy Chicken Breading was created for those brave souls that like a fiery kick to their food. Your first delivery is free. Try it today! My husband loves fried chicken, but I never had much success making it for him until I tried this recipe. Which variety would you like to review? Pour Andy's Flamin' Hot Chicken Breading into a shallow dish or plastic bag. 4 reviews. especially on chicken! "Besides being low-sodium, the recipe contains no added fat. Product details. 2 product ratings. check this out! Available from these sellers. It's hard to find a spicy dish that isn't loaded with salt and fat. Wash chicken with water, shake off excess water. 5. This alternative to their Mild Chicken Breading still has their traditional “Old South” recipe at its core, but they have added an additional mix of spices that give this breading a Big and Bold flavor that makes your taste buds stand at attention. $12.90. Foodie Expert Level 2. Ratings and Reviews. Let breaded pieces stand for 5 minutes for best results. item 6 Andy's Seasoning Chicken Breading Hot N' Spicy - Andy's Seasoning Chicken Breading Hot N' Spicy. In a plastic bag, mix bread crumbs, milk powder, chili powder, garlic powder and dry mustard; set aside. Also great on beef or pork. 2. 3. Price: $18.99 ($0.24 / Ounce) ... Andys Mild Chicken Breading (Pack of 3) 4.6 out of 5 stars 72. 3. Buy Andys Seasoning Breading, Chicken, Hot N Spicy (10 oz) online and have it delivered to your door in as fast as 1 hour. Andy's Seasoning Hot n Spicy Chicken Breading 5 Lb Bag 4.8 out of 5 stars 8. I'll definitely be making this recipe again, I use this breading on baked pork chops. Fry chicken for 12-15 minutes. Andy’s Hot ‘N’ Spicy Breading. Andys Chicken Breading Hot 10.0 OZ(Pack of 6) 4.0 out of 5 stars 1. Every editorial product is independently selected, though we may be compensated or receive an affiliate commission if you buy something through our links. 2 users rated this 5 out of 5 stars 2. item 7 Andy's Seasoning Chicken Breading Hot N' Spicy 2 Pack - Andy's Seasoning Chicken Breading Hot N' Spicy 2 Pack. The coating really stays on, and the pan is easy to clean afterward," writes Polly Coumos of Mogadore, Ohio. Andys Seasoning Hot N Spicy Chicken Breading 10 oz - Pack of 12 by Andy's. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. février 24 2016, 12:08 am . 5.0. Can I use this recipe on the chicken pieces with skin? 5.0 out of 5 stars 1 rating. - Andys Seasoning Hot N Spicy Chicken Breading 10 Oz, item 1 Andy's Seasoning Chicken Breading Hot N' Spicy, BB: 09/2022 1 -, item 2 Andy's Seasoning Chicken Breading Hot N' Spicy, BB: 09/2022 2 -, item 3 Andy's Seasoning Chicken Breading Hot N' Spicy 3 -, item 4 Andy's Seasoning Chicken Breading Hot N' Spicy 2 Pack 4 -, item 5 ANDYS, BREADING CHCKN HOT, 10 OZ, (Pack of 6) 5 -, item 6 Andys Batter - Chicken - Hot - Spicy - Case Of 12 - 10 Oz 6 -, 5.0 out of 5 stars based on 2 product ratings. Place milk in a shallow pan. Andy's Seasoning Hot N Spicy Chicken Breading, 10 Oz (Pack of 12) Customers also shopped for. By Shannen B. Toledo, OH. 5. 4. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Free shipping. $10.95. Andy's Seasoning Hot n Spicy Chicken Breading 5 Lb Bag Brand: Andy's. Pour Andy's Flamin' Hot Chicken Breading into a shallow dish or plastic bag. Want to use it in a meal plan? Andy’s Mild Chicken Breading. "This is one of our favorite ways to make chicken. Something went wrong. This alternative to our Mild Chicken Breading still has our traditional “Old South” recipe at its core, but we’ve added an additional mix of spices that give this breading a Big and Bold flavor that makes your taste buds stand at attention. Andy’s Hot “N” Spicy Chicken Breading was created for those brave souls that like a fiery kick to their food. $14.95. 1 offer from $23.29. 4. $10.95. Calories, carbs, fat, protein, fiber, cholesterol, and more for Andy's Seasoning, Chicken Breading, Hot N' Spicy (Andy's Seasoning, Inc.). Write a review . In a plastic bag, mix bread crumbs, milk powder, chili powder, garlic powder and dry mustard; set aside. Featured. Andy's Chicken Breading Hot 10 Oz (Pack of 2) 4.1 out of 5 stars 6. Evenly coat meat of your choice a few pieces at a time. This alternative to their Mild Chicken Breading still has their traditional “Old South” recipe at its core, but they have added an additional mix of spices that give this breading a Big and Bold flavor that makes your taste buds stand at attention. Shipping Weight: 8.5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies) Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Top picked items. Andy's Breading Chicken Hot, 10 oz Length of cook time may vary depending on amount and sizes of meat placed in fryer. 6. Head to the diet generator and enter the number of calories you want. I used boneless chicken breasts and cut them down to have spicy chicken tenders. It's the only way my hubby will eat them. Everybody else willingly gobbles it hot or cold! Chicken Breading. Andy’s Hot “N” Spicy Chicken Breading was created for those brave souls that like a fiery kick to their food. $24.38. Dip chicken pieces into milk, then place in bag and shake to … Taste of Home is America's #1 cooking magazine. Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 . Fry chicken for 12-15 minutes. 4. Andy’s Hot 'N' Spicy Chicken Breading will give your chicken a spicy, peppery kick you won’t find anywhere else. Seasoning is good! Place milk in a shallow pan. I used skinless chicken breasts and baked them 45 min. Free shipping. Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- You may also like, {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. Only 2 left in stock - order soon. View cart for details. Place chicken in oven, bake at 375 degrees F for 45-60 minutes. The lowest-priced brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is applicable).Packaging should be the same as what is found in a retail store, unless the item is handmade or was packaged by the manufacturer in non-retail packaging, such as an unprinted box or plastic bag.See details for additional description.