© 1995-2020 InstAppraisal, an EnsuredIO company. You simply need to move it and be done with it. I have the same chairs but a different table. Phoenix Furniture - Mahogany Dining Room Set - how much is it worth. which mean's the chairs are labeled as to content. From shop gillardgurl. Dovetail drawers. United Furniture Company Dining Set, By entering this site you declare Get the best deals on Walnut Antique Dining Sets (1900-1950) when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. just checking for leather. I don't know the value. Share. In today's market there are three main ways to value something. Set of a side table and buffet bought in 1970s. Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices. Consign it. ... What do stamped numbers mean on antique furniture? I just bought a large dresser with the stamp you described, United Furniture Corporation and am trying to find out more about it. 5 out of 5 stars (673) 673 reviews $ 1,275.00. Can anyone tell me about this piece? The chairs were manufactured by United Furniture in Lexington, NC (according to tag on bottom of chairs). How much is this worth? The original table (Packed away right now) is hexagonal and has a leaf. I was handed down a dining room table set with chairs and to... Identifying the age of Thonet chairs and other Thonet furniture, Dining Room Set - Table, 6 Chairs, Buffet, China Cabinet, Value of Rockford Republic Furniture Company 1950 dining room set. The original table (Packed away right now) is hexagonal and has a leaf. United furniture corp (Spanish treasure collection) triple dresser, mirror and 2 matching stands! United Furniture Corporation China Cabinet. In this photo, the chairs are with a different table than the one it came with. Initially they were green wood but have been refinished to brown. In a vintage retail shop, central Va, I would expect to see $200 to $350 on this piece due to the cedar lining. Only 1 available and it's in 2 people's carts. There is also a buffet. United Furniture was located in Lexington, NC. Don't know if the black upholstery is vinyl or leather? United Furniture Corporation China Cabinet. Buffet: 31"H x 18"D x 33"W (66" wide when opened); Sidetable: 21"H x 26"D x 26"W. Purchased new in 1970s by my parents-has only had one owner. What questions should I ask the freight company? Any help is appreciated...thanks! You have the time to show and sell on line. Get A Free Antique Appraisal Now! reply #3. jim. 2. Please help me determine value so I can sell them! 2,081 2.1K. My uncle has owned this set forever. 1. There is also a buffet. Does anyone know any info on dining room set made by Century Furniture Company? All Rights Reserved Worldwide. you read and agreed to the. It is the table, 4 regular chairs, 2 captain's chairs and 3 leaves. Set of a side table and buffet bought in 1970s.